GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

Microcephaly is caused by pesticides. Studies by doctors in Brazil have already confirm that (no I ain't huntin' down the exact articles for you either).
And Vaccines cause autism. Yea, we know all about right wing medicine.

very misleading title. what's wrong with impartial journalism?

What we should do, is execute everyone in the media, and then get some people who are very, very good at explaining stuff to write the articles.
Journalism went the way of junk years ago.
they must have a good old laugh when they are writing. I have to give them credit for their straight face.
Some probably do but I am thinking some of these Libs are down right vicious and they believe their own shit.
That Republicans don't want a woman with a deformed fetus to have an abortion.

It's true. It really is.

I think there are some republican women who are in fact pro choice.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/12/24/the-endangered-pro-choice-republican/?_r=0

Decrying the party’s increasingly extreme position on abortion rights, Graham said the G.O.P.’s future “will be about the nominee of the Republican Party, telling a woman who’s been raped: ‘You gotta carry the child of the rapist.’ Good luck with that.” He warned that Republicans would lose not only young women “in droves,” but also most of the rest of America if the party continued its hard-line approach.

He wasn’t wrong. An Associated Press-GfK poll found that at the end of 2015, national support for legal abortion rights was at its highest level in the past two years. Support for legal abortion in most or all cases has grown from 51 percent in January 2015 to 58 percent this month. Among Republicans, support for legal abortion rose from 35 to 40 percent in 2015. The G.O.P. is still deeply divided, the poll found: 7 in 10 conservative Republicans oppose abortion rights in most or all cases, yet 6 in 10 moderate and liberal Republicans support the right to choose.

Gallup polls reveal that Americans identifying as pro-choice outnumber those identifying as pro-life. More than half of Americans agree that women should have the legal right to choose under some circumstances, compared to only 19 percent who think abortion should be illegal in all circumstances.

The Christian research group LifeWay Research recently found that 7 in 10 abortion recipients identify as Christian, and 43 percent of women who had abortions attended church during the time they decided abortion was the right choice for their unwanted pregnancy.

Yet the presidential candidates left standing proved this year that they are not interested in reaching these potential supporters. Marco Rubio said contemporary Americans would be remembered as “barbarians” who murdered “millions of babies,” and Ben Carson compared women seeking abortions to slaveholders. Carly Fiorina’s rhetoric of “butchering babies for body parts” was echoed by the suspect in the Planned Parenthood shooting that left three dead.

What we should do, is execute everyone in the media, and then get some people who are very, very good at explaining stuff to write the articles.
they must have a good old laugh when they are writing. I have to give them credit for their straight face.
Some probably do but I am thinking some of these Libs are down right vicious and they believe their own shit.

It's true. It really is.

I think there are some republican women who are in fact pro choice.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/12/24/the-endangered-pro-choice-republican/?_r=0

Decrying the party’s increasingly extreme position on abortion rights, Graham said the G.O.P.’s future “will be about the nominee of the Republican Party, telling a woman who’s been raped: ‘You gotta carry the child of the rapist.’ Good luck with that.” He warned that Republicans would lose not only young women “in droves,” but also most of the rest of America if the party continued its hard-line approach.

He wasn’t wrong. An Associated Press-GfK poll found that at the end of 2015, national support for legal abortion rights was at its highest level in the past two years. Support for legal abortion in most or all cases has grown from 51 percent in January 2015 to 58 percent this month. Among Republicans, support for legal abortion rose from 35 to 40 percent in 2015. The G.O.P. is still deeply divided, the poll found: 7 in 10 conservative Republicans oppose abortion rights in most or all cases, yet 6 in 10 moderate and liberal Republicans support the right to choose.

Gallup polls reveal that Americans identifying as pro-choice outnumber those identifying as pro-life. More than half of Americans agree that women should have the legal right to choose under some circumstances, compared to only 19 percent who think abortion should be illegal in all circumstances.

The Christian research group LifeWay Research recently found that 7 in 10 abortion recipients identify as Christian, and 43 percent of women who had abortions attended church during the time they decided abortion was the right choice for their unwanted pregnancy.

Yet the presidential candidates left standing proved this year that they are not interested in reaching these potential supporters. Marco Rubio said contemporary Americans would be remembered as “barbarians” who murdered “millions of babies,” and Ben Carson compared women seeking abortions to slaveholders. Carly Fiorina’s rhetoric of “butchering babies for body parts” was echoed by the suspect in the Planned Parenthood shooting that left three dead.
This is not convenient for Redean as he/she prefers to make up whatever is on his/her mind to group together people under one name, etc....

Microcephaly is caused by pesticides. Studies by doctors in Brazil have already confirm that (no I ain't huntin' down the exact articles for you either).
And Vaccines cause autism. Yea, we know all about right wing medicine.

Is the eugenics crowd right wing? Last I heard the Gates were pushing the leftist agendas.

FYI, Larvicide Manufactured By Sumitomo, Not Zika Virus, True Cause Of Brazil's Microcephaly Outbreak: Doctors

Not A Coincidence?

According to the Physicians in Crop-Sprayed Towns (PCST), a chemical larvicide that produces malformations in mosquitoes was injected into Brazil's water supplies in 2014 in order to stop the development of mosquito larvae in drinking water tanks.
The chemical, which is known as Pyriproxyfen, was used in a massive government-run program tasked to control the mosquito population in the country. Pyriproxyfen is a larvicide manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a company associated [PDF] with Monsanto. However, PCST has referred to Sumitomo as a subsidiary of Monsanto.
"Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence," the PCST wrote [pdf] in the report.

It's true. It really is.
Well probably should vote for Trump then, since he's a RINO.

It's true. It really is.
At the risk of running afoul of Godwin's Law, I feel compelled to mention that a particular regime in the early 20th century, that has come to be widely regarded as one of the most evil regimes in history, was particularly infamous for mass-murduring those of its own people deemed “undesirable”, including those with physical or mental handicaps. It seems, rdean, that that is the company in which you are choosing to put yourself.

To continue your Godwin, the Nazis also banned abortion for Aryan women, though they also mandated it for undesirables. The commonality they have with conservatives is that nobody gets a choice.

Oh, fetuses aren't people, so your example fails in that way as well.

And you look depraved for demanding that women carry to term, for example, a brainless fetus with zero hope of survival.

Also, 90+% of detected Downs Syndrome pregnancies are aborted. That means all the conservatives are doing it too. It may not be PC to say so, but society as a whole has decided, through actions, that it is desirable to avoid creating such people.

Oh, fetuses aren't people, so your example fails in that way as well.

That's pretty much the standard claim made by every genocidal or otherwise mass-murderous movement, about its victims—to deny the humanity of the victims. Perhaps it helps to soothe your conscience—telling yourself this lie and convincing yourself to believe it—but it does not negate the evil that you openly represent. You cannot hide from the fact that you openly defend the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent human beings.

It also is quite depraved to say that because a child might be retarded, that they SHOULD be aborted. That is a very personal decision that only the parents should make.

Nobody should make the decision to needlessly kill an innocent human being in cold blood.

That is not any of your business. It is the parents decision. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies since ancient times.

It also is quite depraved to say that because a child might be retarded, that they SHOULD be aborted. That is a very personal decision that only the parents should make.

Nobody should make the decision to needlessly kill an innocent human being in cold blood.

Where do you think the line is between the depravity of rdean's position, and your own? It's not there. Regardless of who you think should be able to make that “choice”, and for what reason, killing an innocent human being is still killing an innocent human being.

Where do you think the line is between the depravity of rdean's position, and your own? It's not there. Regardless of who you think should be able to make that “chocie”, and for what reason, killing an innocent human being is still killing an innocent human being.

You really need to mind your business. Another woman's embryo or fetus is not any of your business.

That is not any of your business. It is the parents decision. Women have been aborting unwanted pregnancies since ancient times.

It is not any less depraved for parents to murder their own child in cold blood, than for that action or choice to be made by anyone else. If anything, it is more so, given that parents inherently are responsible for the well-being of their children.

You really need to mind your business. Another woman's embryo or fetus child is not any of your business.

As Einstein observed, it is not those who actively do evil who are the greatest danger, but those who passively allow it to happen. Those who will see another human being being abused, and do nothing, because it's “none of my business”.

You really need to mind your business. Another woman's embryo or fetus child is not any of your business.

If it was you that was being violently attacked, and you who was very likely to be murdered if nobody intervened, and I happened to pass by at that time, would you want me to intervene, or would you prefer that I just “mind my own business“?

It is not any less depraved for parents to murder their own child in cold blood, than for that action or choice to be made by anyone else. If anything, it is more so, given that parents inherently are responsible for the well-being of their children.

You can think whatever you want about it, but it is not any of your business.

If it was you that was being violently attacked, and you who was very likely to be murdered if nobody intervened, and I happened to pass by at that time, would you want me to intervene, or would you prefer that I just “mind my own business“?

I hopefully would not have to rely upon YOU of all people.

As Einstein observed, it is not those who actively do evil who are the greatest danger, but those who passively allow it to happen. Those who will see another human being being abused, and do nothing, because it's “none of my business”.

Mind your business. Women have been self aborting unwanted pregnancies since time immemorial. It's not a "child." It is merely a clump of cells with no consciousness.

It's not a "child." It is merely a clump of cells with no consciousness.

“It's not a human being; it's just a niggеr.”

“It's not a human being; it's just a Jew.”

“It's not a human being; it's just a Muslim.”

“It's not a human being; it's just a fetus.”

That's the company in which your hateful, bigoted, murderous attitude puts you.

Forum List

Back