GOP: Women pregnant with Zika deformed fetus should not be allowed an Abortion.

It's not a "child." It is merely a clump of cells with no consciousness.

“It's not a human being; it's just a ******.”

“It's not a human being; it's just a Jew.”

“It's not a human being; it's just a Muslim.”

“It's not a human being; it's just a fetus.”

That's the company in which your hateful, bigoted, murderous attitude puts you.

You're an idiot. Lol. It is a POTENTIAL human being. It is not yet a child in any way, shape or form. Learn biology.

An embryo is an early stage of development of a multicellular diploid eukaryotic organism. In general, inorganisms that reproduce sexually, an embryo develops from a zygote, the single cell resulting from thefertilization of the female egg cell by the male sperm cell. The zygote possesses half the DNA of each of its two parents. In plants, animals, and some protists, the zygote will begin to divide by mitosis to produce a multicellular organism. The result of this process is an embryo.

In humans, a pregnancy is generally considered to be in the embryonic stage of development between the fifth and the eleventh weeks after fertilization,[1] and is considered a fetus from the twelfth week on.

You're an idiot. Lol. It is a POTENTIAL human being. It is not yet a child in any way, shape or form. Learn biology.

Biology backs me up, and does not support you at all. What we are talking about is undeniably a unique living organism, of the species Homo sapiens—in other words, a human being. It's not a dog, or a cat, or a rotifer, or an elephant or a paramecium; it's a human. No different than you or me, other than being at an earlier stage of development.

Biology backs me up, and does not support you at all. What we are talking about is undeniably a unique living organism, of the species Homo sapiens—in other words, a human being. It's not a dog, or a cat, or a rotifer, or an elephant or a paramecium; it's a human. No different than you or me, other than being at an earlier stage of development.

It is a human life form, no doubt. It is not a baby or a child YET though. It is basically a clump of cells with no consciousness. AND it's not your business if a couple decides they don't want a pregnancy. That is a personal choice that has nothing to do with some strange old man on the internet.

It is a human life form, no doubt. It is not a baby or a child YET though. It is basically a clump of cells with no consciousness. AND it's not your business if a couple decides they don't want a pregnancy. That is a personal choice that has nothing to do with some strange old man on the internet.

If what a woman does with her body is a personal choice that has nothing to do with anyone else, why do the rest of us forced to support a woman and the children she has that she can't afford?

Tell you what, when the women that expect others to pay for the choices they make with their bodies stop asking for someone else to fund things from contraceptives to food stamps depending on the situation, I'll stop saying what I think they should do.

Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion

microcephaly, a rare birth defect that causes stunted brain and head development, plus associated problems with hearing, seizures, motor functions, and cognition.

Marco Rubio: No abortions for Zika-infected women

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

So if you knew you were going to have a pinhead, would you be happy about it?
What if the parents left it for the government to take care of. Would you be willing to have your taxes raised so the government can take care of pinheads?

Disgusting. Just get the abortion and start over but make sure you stay away from the Florida zika zone.

Staying away from Florida is a good start.

Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion

microcephaly, a rare birth defect that causes stunted brain and head development, plus associated problems with hearing, seizures, motor functions, and cognition.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

What if the parents left it for the government to take care of. Would you be willing to have your taxes raised so the government can take care of pinheads?

Disgusting. Just get the abortion and start over but make sure you stay away from the Florida zika zone.

Staying away from Florida is a good start.

Because mosquitoes don't cross state lines, only George Zimmerman does.

These unfortunate infants should be left on the doorsteps of GOP legislators to raise.

That's pretty much the standard claim made by every genocidal or otherwise mass-murderous movement, about its victims—to deny the humanity of the victims.

And it's the argument PETA uses against you. So, by your own standards, you're a genocidal bad, bad, person.

Perhaps it helps to soothe your conscience—telling yourself this lie and convincing yourself to believe it—but it does not negate the evil that you openly represent. You cannot hide from the fact that you openly defend the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent human beings.

Perhaps it helps to soothe your conscience—telling yourself this lie and convincing yourself to believe it—but it does not negate the evil that you openly represent. You cannot hide from the fact that you openly defend the cold-blooded slaughter of innocent animal persons.

PETA/prolife arguements are so similar, I have trouble telling them apart, which is why I refer to them together as PETA/prolife. I don't pay attention to either group, being both groups are liars who are fabricating their own bizarre redefinitions of what "person" means, solely so they can justify forcing their weirdass religious beliefs on to normal people.

SCHLITZIE THE PINHEAD

Marco Rubio? Was he the one who texted pictures of his dick to his female stuffers? There is nothing above politics for a politician, and if they shov rat poison down your baby's throat they will explain that too. It is interesting that this tests how far the mindless bureaucratic machinery will go to execute political laws such as anti abortion and such.

If what a woman does with her body is a personal choice that has nothing to do with anyone else, why do the rest of us forced to support a woman and the children she has that she can't afford?

Tell you what, when the women that expect others to pay for the choices they make with their bodies stop asking for someone else to fund things from contraceptives to food stamps depending on the situation, I'll stop saying what I think they should do.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Why does the left not FORCE women who are not able to support their children to have abortions ?

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Why does the left not FORCE women who are not able to support their children to have abortions ?

Exactly. The people that say what a woman does with her body is her choice and the government and/or other people should butt out. However, when a woman makes a choice with her body that she can't afford, those same people are the first to want the government they told to butt out to force the others they told to butt out to pay for the results. The way I look at it, if you want me to butt out, that means entirely and includes the funding of a choice I didn't make and was told was none of my business. As long as those telling me to stay out of the choice demand I help pay for it when the one making it can't afford it, I'll have a say.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Because only a RWNJ would think this was consistent with democracy. Oh, and the People's Republic of China:

Forced abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall we call you Chairman Mao from now on?

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Because only a RWNJ would think this was consistent with democracy. Oh, and the People's Republic of China:

Yet you bleeding hearts don't have a problem forcing the rest of us to fund the results of a choice you said was none of our business when it was made.

Interesting how you oppose force in some situations and applaud it in others.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

Yet you bleeding hearts don't have a problem forcing the rest of us to fund the results of a choice you said was none of our business when it was made.

Interesting how, in the absence of facts, you just Make Shit Up.

Well, not interesting, actually, just typical.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

The facts are there. People that won't do for themselves are supported through mandates the rest of us pay for.

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

The facts are there. People that won't do for themselves are supported through mandates the rest of us pay for.

So you'd pay to force women to have abortions?

Nailed it !

Funny how that works.

They really are not bleeding hearts (guessing you are responding to some AirInHead stupidity). This is all a matter of self interest. As long as they can get people to pay their way...they will.

The question, of course, is why the left isn't pushing this idea. They are the ones who tend to like to solve everything with government.

Last edited:
If silence betokens consent, we apparently have two Maoists in this thread who believe poor women should be forced to have abortions.

That improved access to and education on contraception might solve the problem never occurs to either of them.

Or maybe they just don't understand how those things work. :dunno:

Forum List

Back