GOP WILL STOP OBAMA'S 'UN-AMERICAN' AMNESTY IF WE WIN SENATE

If there's any chance to stop any form of amnesty, and strengthen our southern border, it sure isn't through the Dimocrat party.
Say what you want about Republican politicians, but if you join the Dimocrats, you not only won't see stronger borders, but you will be joining a party that is pro-illegal. It's not just the Dim politicians, but the Dim voters themselves are all for illegal immigration.
Just like with Islam, the people who make up the Dimocrat party do nothing but make excuses and enable illegal immigration.
I've seen the enemy, and it's my next door neighbor, and my coworker. It's the people you pass every day. The enemy is the Dimocrat party.
Why didn't republicans close the border when they controlled the government?

it was easier to build a billion dollar fence and satisfy idiot RW's ... and gave Mexicans an opportunity to cut holes in the fence and cross the border anyway, keeping the RW's foaming at the mouth, aka Happy.
Now Mexican's can chop it up for scrap iron & sell it back to us.

"
It's unconstitutional, illegal, and we don’t support it,” Priebus replied when a Tea Party activist asked him about the president’s plans for an executive amnesty on a conference call hosted by TheTeaParty.net on Monday evening.

“I don’t support it. It is wrong,” Priebus said. "It is un-American for a president to try and do such a thing. I want to make it clear: There is no part of me, there is not a molecule in my body that agrees with the president on executive amnesty.”

Exclusive Priebus Rallies Base GOP Will Stop Obama s Un-American Amnesty if We Win Senate

Despite Jake's idiocy this is a mainstream republican position.

I didn't support it when Reagan did it, I didn't support when GW wanted to do it, and I am against it now.

I'm not a republican, but I'm against amnesty too. It's probably going to happen, unfortunately.
mad.gif

If there's any chance to stop any form of amnesty, and strengthen our southern border, it sure isn't through the Dimocrat party.
Say what you want about Republican politicians, but if you join the Dimocrats, you not only won't see stronger borders, but you will be joining a party that is pro-illegal. It's not just the Dim politicians, but the Dim voters themselves are all for illegal immigration.
Just like with Islam, the people who make up the Dimocrat party do nothing but make excuses and enable illegal immigration.
I've seen the enemy, and it's my next door neighbor, and my coworker. It's the people you pass every day. The enemy is the Dimocrat party.
Why didn't republicans close the border when they controlled the government?
I haven't been happy with a single GOP politician when it comes to illegals. At least though with Republicans your mom and pop members which make up the majority of the party are staunchly against illegal immigration. With your party it's not only the politicians it's YOU that are the problem !
I think those white moms and pops are pretty addicted to cheap lawn care and lettuce. At least when the gop tried it in GA, they rebelled pretty dam quick to keep their "stuff."

Please, that's what teenagers and college students are for.

"
It's unconstitutional, illegal, and we don’t support it,” Priebus replied when a Tea Party activist asked him about the president’s plans for an executive amnesty on a conference call hosted by TheTeaParty.net on Monday evening.

“I don’t support it. It is wrong,” Priebus said. "It is un-American for a president to try and do such a thing. I want to make it clear: There is no part of me, there is not a molecule in my body that agrees with the president on executive amnesty.”

Exclusive Priebus Rallies Base GOP Will Stop Obama s Un-American Amnesty if We Win Senate

I didn't support it when Reagan did it, I didn't support when GW wanted to do it, and I am against it now.

I'm not a republican, but I'm against amnesty too. It's probably going to happen, unfortunately.
mad.gif

Is it legal to be a Republican in Mass?

"

mad.gif

Hey! We had Scott Brown! :D Also . . . Mitt Romney? Lol!

"

mad.gif

Hmmmmmm, was that the quota?

"

mad.gif

Hmmmmmm, was that the quota?

Maybe. Probably time for another Kennedy! :lol:

Let's say the GOP takes the Senate and keeps the House.

Then they decide to play reindeer games with the funding of ObamaCare and whatever other programs they want to fuck with.

Every government shutdown which occurs after the GOP takes over Congress will be completely owned by the Republicans. The American people will see to that.

Are the Republicans stupid enough to shoot themselves in the head like that?

American's don't want amnesty, they never have.
Were Rinse Penis and the other repugs upset when Saint Ronald gave amnesty?

Let's say the GOP takes the Senate and keeps the House.

Then they decide to play reindeer games with the funding of ObamaCare and whatever other programs they want to fuck with.

Every government shutdown which occurs after the GOP takes over Congress will be completely owned by the Republicans. The American people will see to that.

Are the Republicans stupid enough to shoot themselves in the head like that?

American's don't want amnesty, they never have.
Were Rinse Penis and the other repugs upset when Saint Ronald gave amnesty?

Couldn't tell you, but I was.

Forum List

Back