GOP WILL STOP OBAMA'S 'UN-AMERICAN' AMNESTY IF WE WIN SENATE

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"
It's unconstitutional, illegal, and we don’t support it,” Priebus replied when a Tea Party activist asked him about the president’s plans for an executive amnesty on a conference call hosted by TheTeaParty.net on Monday evening.

“I don’t support it. It is wrong,” Priebus said. "It is un-American for a president to try and do such a thing. I want to make it clear: There is no part of me, there is not a molecule in my body that agrees with the president on executive amnesty.”

Exclusive Priebus Rallies Base GOP Will Stop Obama s Un-American Amnesty if We Win Senate

Despite Jake's idiocy this is a mainstream republican position.

I didn't support it when Reagan did it, I didn't support when GW wanted to do it, and I am against it now.

• Banned
Yes he does, the truth is that I doubt that the Repubs have the balls to take it on, but I can hope.

Mainstream pubs do not support amnesty at all.

Even if you win the Senate, how do you propose to stop any executive action passed by the President?

Democrats couldn't get anything through Congress, what makes you think Republicans can?

• Banned
Even if you win the Senate, how do you propose to stop any executive action passed by the President?

Democrats couldn't get anything through Congress, what makes you think Republicans can?

Getting things through "Congress" will not be an issue,we will have both Houses.

There are various ways to get things done ;)

Money comes to mind.

"Stop Amnesty...AND THEN WHAT?!?"

The GOP worked very hard to avoid working on immigration reform this year. But that wasn't good enough. They had to go a step further and terrify the living shit out of the rubes and poison them against darkies. "Those Honduran kids are responsible for the enterovirus! ISIS and Mexicans are bringing Ebola to Merka!"

I'd like to know who infected these sick fucks' brains and turned their mindless minions into zombies.

Have you guys noticed yet that the GOP takes all of its cues from the Democrats?

"Repeal Obamacare."

"Stop Amnesty."

But when you ask them what their plan is, Mitch McConnell openly states he isn't going to tell you what their agenda is if they win the Senate!

Taking your cues from the other guy and obstructing him is not leadership. It is the exact opposite of leadership. It is reactionary. "Whatever that guy says he is going to do, we will oppose him."

Useless fucks.

Obama and his agenda cant do shit without funding.

Reagan tried that amnesty bullshit and it backfired.

I doubt Barry's amnesty will work any better than Reagans did.

If Republicans want to stop Obama's Executive Orders on amnesty, they are welcome to pass laws through Congress

Obama and his agenda cant do shit without funding.

Been doing it for five years
Personally, I doubt Obama has some huge plan for amnesty. Most likely, imo, he plans to take some action to further limit deportations to newly arrived single people ... and people getting out of our jails. Imo, this is just the gop firing up the angry scared white folk. The dems have been open to any actual reform aimed at securing the border, but the sad fact has always been we can't arrest and deport them fast enough. You can't secure the border without legalizing guest workers, and that is the very thing the gop cannot bring itself to do. So, Obama will play the politics game just like Prince Priebus

So, the whole thing is sadly irrelevant and will wait for 2016

"
It's unconstitutional, illegal, and we don’t support it,” Priebus replied when a Tea Party activist asked him about the president’s plans for an executive amnesty on a conference call hosted by TheTeaParty.net on Monday evening.

“I don’t support it. It is wrong,” Priebus said. "It is un-American for a president to try and do such a thing. I want to make it clear: There is no part of me, there is not a molecule in my body that agrees with the president on executive amnesty.”

Exclusive Priebus Rallies Base GOP Will Stop Obama s Un-American Amnesty if We Win Senate

I didn't support it when Reagan did it, I didn't support when GW wanted to do it, and I am against it now.

What amnesty?

"

What amnesty?
You haven't heard? (-: Obama's letting all these Mexicans with Obola in.

Getting things through "Congress" will not be an issue,we will have both Houses.

There are various ways to get things done ;)

Money comes to mind.

Veto. Just like 43 did when the Dems controlled both houses of Congress

next contestant please. you're an idiot.

"

What amnesty?
You haven't heard? (-: Obama's letting all these Mexicans with Obola in.

Oh, I can go one better than that in the fear-mongering contest. Vote for Republicans because they'll put a stop to ISIS terrorists voting in our elections!!!

Yup, Pubs love the status quo- plenty of cheap, easily bullied labor. They screwed up Reagan's amnesty by not passing a good SS/work ID card. Pass the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill with that and a tough path to citizenship- which all experts say will make everyone money and is only for the worthy, and shut your stupid racist brainwashed hater dupe mouths. tyvm.

Forum List

Back