Shock video: Blacks turn on Democrats, "They are abusing us!"

Hmmmmmmmmmm, liberals have nothing to say.

That's not surprising. How could they?

They can't say it's racism, or hate. That would make them the very racists they accuse everyone else of being who dare criticize Obama.

:lol:

Unemployment for blacks is high and will get worse once Obama's plans for amnesty comes about. I hope blacks everywhere are taking notice and looking around. What has changed and just when do they see or hear from their representatives? When it's election time and the freebies come out. But nothing of substance happens in their lives.

Is all black people suppose to be democrats?

For a few dollars more or a bottle of liquor, I'm sure those two black actors will tell us how good Reagan or the Bush boys were for Blacks.

If you would have bothered to look, their names are below the video and their titles, Community Activist are beside their names. The Awakening Cometh...

"You put them first and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X

I find it extremely unfortunate when a particular demographic chooses certain shady people as their leaders and then refuse to eject those leaders when their corruption is revealed.

One example is Mark Sanford of South Carolina. Here's a married man who abandoned his post as Governor of that state to run off to Argentina to be with his "soul mate" mistress. He had his staff lie about his whereabouts when anyone sought him out to conduct state business. And then he could not stop talking about his mistress any time he got near a microphone after he returned.

Then, this guy had the amazing audacity to use the Bible to justify why he refused to resign! He said King David did not resign after having a affair, and what was good enough for Kind David was good enough for him.

Hooooleeeeee sheeeeee-it! He will burn in hell for that one.

Once his term was up, he then ran for Congress. And what did the bible thumping Republicans do? They rewarded him and elevated him to federal office!

We see the same thing going on in the black community. When a black politician is caught with his hand in the cookie jar or wrapped around a crack pipe, all that politician has to do is scream that he is being discriminated against, and the black community rallies around him.

Marion Barry. Jesse Jackson, Jr. William J. Jefferson. Need I say more?

This is a horrible reflection on the community which supports these people. When they continue to support a piece of scum, they are telling the whole world, "This is the best guy we could find in our community to represent us."

If this is the best guy you have, what does that say about your entire community?

When they finally, finally, finally realize that is the message they are sending, then that will be the day they start shaking off these parasites who are taking them down.

Last edited:
Is all black people suppose to be democrats?

For a few dollars more or a bottle of liquor, I'm sure those two black actors will tell us how good Reagan or the Bush boys were for Blacks.

If you would have bothered to look, their names are below the video and their titles, Community Activist are beside their names. The Awakening Cometh...

I wouldn't expect the titles to be factual or accurate. When you make a movie that is largely propaganda wouldn't you use props to make it look realistic... including titles so on and so forth?

Forum List

Back