GOP T- partier unrepentant

great, another douchebag race baiting thread, just like the last one.

A California Republican forwarded an email depicting President Obama, as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.
At least she made the effort to get-into character.....

97a9-obama-emails-satire.jpg

('Ceptin' she forgot her corncob-pipe, hound & shotgun.)​

I've lived in both the South & the mountains and she looks like a very good candidate. She looks like she'd have a heart attack if a black offered to help her w/ her groceries. She'd prolly mace em & dial 911 LOL

Digging her heels in will only make things worse

She will resign

A California Republican forwarded an email depicting President Obama, as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.

a baby chimpanzee finally apologized ... must be one of those signing chimps like on celebrity apprentice.

Wasn't Bush refered to as "Chimp" for eight years?

Whatever.

Which elected official called Bush a chimp?

Oh, I get it. She's a nut and a racist and a Tea Party babe...ergo all Tea Party people are a bunch of dimwitted racists. It's in the playbook and it's a very versatile way to slur folks you disagree with. Just sub Republican, conservative, right wing, etc. for Tea Party and then damn the whole lot of them too. They're pros at it.

a baby chimpanzee finally apologized ... must be one of those signing chimps like on celebrity apprentice.

Wasn't Bush refered to as "Chimp" for eight years?

Whatever.

Which elected official called Bush a chimp?

Oh, ok. Now I get it. It doesn't mater what you say, only who says it.

She will resign

I don't know about that. We have that assclown here in South Carolina, Jake Knotts, who referred to President Obama and our governor as rag heads and despite pressure from the media and the state party he didn't resign and his fat, pasty ass is still sitting down in Columbia. I have no doubt he will get a primary challenger next year, though.

She will resign

I don't know about that. We have that assclown here in South Carolina, Jake Knotts, who referred to President Obama and our governor as rag heads and despite pressure from the media and the state party he didn't resign and his fat, pasty ass is still sitting down in Columbia. I have no doubt he will get a primary challenger next year, though.

He's truly an equal opportunity h8er if if he did that because Nikki is a Repub/T-partier & Obama is a Dem. Sounds like he don't care much for non-whites

Last edited:

She will resign

He's truly an equal opportunity h8er if if he did that because Nikki is a Repub/T-partier & Obama is a Dem. Sounds like he don't care much for non-whites

He is representative of the "old south."

Wasn't one bit racist when they did it to President Bush, I fail to see the difference.
Bush was black?

Bush was a man who was depicted in a characiture as a chimp.
Obama was a man who was depicted in a charicature as a chimp

Anyone who sees it as having a differecne and refers to it as racist when done to Obama must think that Blacks look like chimps.

So tell me Political Junky...do you think Blacks look like chimps?

If not...then why do you see it as different than when it happened to Bush?

Wasn't one bit racist when they did it to President Bush, I fail to see the difference.
Bush was black?

Anyone who sees it as having a differecne and refers to it as racist when done to Obama must think that Blacks look like chimps.

Blacks have a lengthy history of being considered the human equivalent of apes. They fought long and hard to erradicate that stereotype

There is no history of rich Connecticut born Ivy Leaguers being compared to apes

Bush was black?

Blacks have a lengthy history of being considered the human equivalent of apes. They fought long and hard to erradicate that stereotype

There is no history of rich Connecticut born Ivy Leaguers being compared to apes

And you live your life with that crap.
Pathetic.

The only ones that would see that as racist in the year 2011 are those that think that Blacks are the human equivalent of apes.

The longer people like you continue to feel the need to treat another race with kid gloves, the longer that race will be deemed as different...ironically.....by people like you.

Me? I go on my life treating everyone the same...becuase I see them as the same. They dont like it? Nothing I can do about it. I will NOT treat any human being differently than any other based on race....EVER.

It was the way I was brought up.

Pathetic.

The only ones that would see that as racist in the year 2011 are those that think that Blacks are the human equivalent of apes.

The longer people like you continue to feel the need to treat another race with kid gloves, the longer that race will be deemed as different...ironically.....by people like you.

Me? I go on my life treating everyone the same...becuase I see them as the same. They dont like it? Nothing I can do about it. I will NOT treat any human being differently than any other based on race....EVER.

The bureacrat herself admitted she knew it would anger blacks, so you're admitting that you think she's a racist even with this twisted logic.

Of course the picture was racist, that's beyond any reasonable doubt, whether or not she should resign is up for debate.

My guess is most of our white politicians on both sides look down on blacks to some degree.

Pathetic.

The bureacrat herself admitted she knew it would anger blacks, so you're admitting that you think she's a racist even with this twisted logic.

Of course the picture was racist, that's beyond any reasonable doubt, whether or not she should resign is up for debate.

My guess is most of our white politicians on both sides look down on blacks to some degree.

She did not admit she KNEW it would anger blacks...(in other words, knowing before she did it)
She acknowledged that it DID anger blacks...(in other words, she heard the backlash).

The picture is not racist. The man was depicted as a monkey not based on hyis appearance but based on his actions...so it is WELL beyond a reasonable doubt.
For her to resign for it will help create an even bigeer divide as it will be giving in to those that wish to continually capitalize on the race card...even when the race card was not dealt.

I dont agree most white politicians look down on blacks...but I do believe that they look at blacks as a separate constituancy...which is just as bad.

You know..........when Jr. was referred to as a chimp, they were pointing out that because of his failed businesses, as well as his apparent ineptitude to respond to many situations here in the U.S. (Katrina anyone?), he had about the intelligence level of a trained chimp. Remember Rove being referred to as "Bush's brain"?

But now, when Obama is in office, they resurrect that image believing that they're referring to Obama's ineptitude, but when push comes to shove, Obama is more effective at communicating ideas, so their original motive for showing Obama as an ape is rooted in the long racist history of this country in referring to blacks as something other than fully human. Remember the 3/5ths rule?

Nope, referring to Obama as a chimp is racist. Not because of anything else but the fact that he is black.

Pathetic.

Yeah. What, exactly, was she trying to get across w/ that pic? At the very least it shows she has terrible judgement. What is interesting is that she thought other GOP'ers she sent it to would get a kick out of it.

You know..........when Jr. was referred to as a chimp, they were pointing out that because of his failed businesses, as well as his apparent ineptitude to respond to many situations here in the U.S. (Katrina anyone?), he had about the intelligence level of a trained chimp. Remember Rove being referred to as "Bush's brain"?

But now, when Obama is in office, they resurrect that image believing that they're referring to Obama's ineptitude, but when push comes to shove, Obama is more effective at communicating ideas, so their original motive for showing Obama as an ape is rooted in the long racist history of this country in referring to blacks as something other than fully human. Remember the 3/5ths rule?

Nope, referring to Obama as a chimp is racist. Not because of anything else but the fact that he is black.

For you to feel so adamant about that, then you must believe that Obama looks like an ape.

Afterall, there are a wide variety of reasons as to why people feel he is not overly intelligent...in particualr...his belief that rich people would love to pay more in taxes..and that it is just that no one has asked them to...or maybe his suggestion that one thing we can do to solve our dependence on oil is to keep our tires inflated.

But you ignore thses...and are quite sure that it has to do with hius race.

I find it offensive that you compare blacks to apes. You disgust me. You, sir, are a class A racist.

Pathetic.

Yeah. What, exactly, was she trying to get across w/ that pic? At the very least it shows she has terrible judgement. What is interesting is that she thought other GOP'ers she sent it to would get a kick out of it.

Yeah she's either a racist, or in 70 some years of life she's never heard of blacks being compared to chimps/monkeys/apes in a derogatory manner. Option A is reasonable, option B takes a lifetime of coincidences for someone not to be aware of this.

This is either like the hundreds of other times a monkey reference has been used in a racist manner that i've heard in my life, or the 1st time in my life I've seen a black person referred to in this way that wasn't meant to be racist. Again, I'll go with Option A.

For you to feel so adamant about that, then you must believe that Obama looks like an ape.

Afterall, there are a wide variety of reasons as to why people feel he is not overly intelligent...in particualr...his belief that rich people would love to pay more in taxes..and that it is just that no one has asked them to...or maybe his suggestion that one thing we can do to solve our dependence on oil is to keep our tires inflated.

But you ignore thses...and are quite sure that it has to do with hius race.

I find it offensive that you compare blacks to apes. You disgust me. You, sir, are a class A racist.

Speaking of racists..........how's it going you inbred little retard?

Forum List

Back