TEA Party Activist and CA GOP Member Sends Racist Obama Email

Oh, look, another ignorant rightie who can't grasp simple concepts. :lol::lol::lol: I don't actually think you people are this stupid. I think you just can't resist defending this piece of trash, simply because she's a Republican. That doesn't make you stupid; it makes you dishonest. Oh, and how about that watermelon picture? What's your excuse for that one?

Listen up you ignorant child, you don't GET TO MAKE THE RULES that others live by.
you find it offensive, tough shit. I find you being outraged over this frivolous bullshit offensive. now go to hell.:lol:

Go to hell yourself, you stupid bitch.

:lol:

Since you righties are convinced that depicting Obama as a monkey is not racist, maybe one of you can explain the watermelon picture? I've asked a couple of times now. No answer yet. I guess none of you could find a picture of Bush eating watermelon, so you don't want to touch it. Come on, where's the faux outrage? White people eat watermelon too.

Bush is not black. DO you really need to have that explained to you? :confused:

WOW! So blacks are a different kind of human to which comparisons to chimps are Super Offensive.

Really, if you think that, what does that make you?

It makes me smarter than you. There is a history in this country of black people being compared to monkeys. You do realize that, right? So, comparing a black person to a monkey is infinitely more offensive than comparing a white person to a monkey. There is no racial undertone to the Bush/monkey comparison. I mean, seriously, why do you need this explained to you? You're either faux outraging, like politicalchic, or you're extremely ignorant.

Oh, BTW, what is your excuse for the watermelon picture? Let me guess: White people enjoy watermelon too; so that can't be considered racism? Am I close?

nbc_black_history_month_menu-thumb-400xauto-6293.jpg

get over it.....

WOW! So blacks are a different kind of human to which comparisons to chimps are Super Offensive.

It makes me smarter than you. There is a history in this country of black people being compared to monkeys. You do realize that, right? So, comparing a black person to a monkey is infinitely more offensive than comparing a white person to a monkey. There is no racial undertone to the Bush/monkey comparison. I mean, seriously, why do you need this explained to you? You're either faux outraging, like politicalchic, or you're extremely ignorant.

Oh, BTW, what is your excuse for the watermelon picture? Let me guess: White people enjoy watermelon too; so that can't be considered racism? Am I close?

get over it.....

So, a buffet menu is comparable to a picture depicting Obama as a monkey? Or are you referring to the White House watermelon patch?

get over it.....

So, a buffet menu is comparable to a picture depicting Obama as a monkey? Or are you referring to the White House watermelon patch?

go cry us a friggen river. there are more pictures out there of Bush depicted as a monkey and lets not forget his pet name, chimp.

but hey, it's the OUTRAGE of day. which you all seem the need to have.

get over it.....

go cry us a friggen river. there are more pictures out there of Bush depicted as a monkey and lets not forget his pet name, chimp.

We've been over this. Bush is not black. You're a moron.

ooooooooooooooooo, so there is A RULE blacks CAN'T BE PICTURED AS MONKEYS, ONLY WHITES.

You little child are the moron.

ooooooooooooooooo, so there is A RULE blacks CAN'T BE PICTURED AS MONKEYS, ONLY WHITES.

Keep talking, old lady. You make yourself look dumber with each post.

Bush is not black. DO you really need to have that explained to you? :confused:

I thought the picture was making fun of Obama's white half.

I thought the picture was making fun of Obama's white half.

me too.

hardly, no one can look as dumb as you in this THREAD sonny.
but hey, carry on. and we will all laugh at you.

Keep laughing. Morons like you are why most people don't take the TEAsacks seriously. You're so entrenched in your ideology, you can't even fathom how anybody could find those pics offensive.

Some Republicans are even offended.

California Republican refuses to resign from post after sending picture depicting Obama as ape - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Republican Party Chairman Scott Baugh has reportedly entreated Davenport to resign from her position, as he has determined that the group's bylaws prevent its members from voting her out. He told the Associated Press he hopes to have an ethics committee investigate the incident.

"When I saw that email today I thought it was despicable," Baugh said in an interview over the weekend. "It is dripping with racism and it does not promote the type of message Orange County Republicans want to deliver to the public. I think she should consider stepping down as an elected official."

Michael Schroeder, former chairman of the California Republican Party, said in an interview that based on this incident, Davenport should either resign from her post or be removed from it.

"This is a three strikes situation for Marilyn Davenport," he said. "She has disgraced herself and needs to resign. If she doesn't, the Republican Party must remove her."

hardly, no one can look as dumb as you in this THREAD sonny.
but hey, carry on. and we will all laugh at you.

Keep laughing. Morons like you are why most people don't take the TEAsacks seriously. You're so entrenched in your ideology, you can't even fathom how anybody could find those pics offensive.

Some Republicans are even offended.

California Republican refuses to resign from post after sending picture depicting Obama as ape - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Republican Party Chairman Scott Baugh has reportedly entreated Davenport to resign from her position, as he has determined that the group's bylaws prevent its members from voting her out. He told the Associated Press he hopes to have an ethics committee investigate the incident.

"When I saw that email today I thought it was despicable," Baugh said in an interview over the weekend. "It is dripping with racism and it does not promote the type of message Orange County Republicans want to deliver to the public. I think she should consider stepping down as an elected official."

Michael Schroeder, former chairman of the California Republican Party, said in an interview that based on this incident, Davenport should either resign from her post or be removed from it.

"This is a three strikes situation for Marilyn Davenport," he said. "She has disgraced herself and needs to resign. If she doesn't, the Republican Party must remove her."

omg, I hope you survive this offensive picture (you've made up in your little mind)., I'm not sure you will.
and don't forget we are now suppose to be offended by, gasp,pictures of WATERMELLONS.:lmao:

Last edited:

get over it.....

I never said anything was ok, I posted this as an example of what some consider stereotypes, good bad indifferent.

I also suspect rieds or bidens comments didn't get you in the same lather.... I think many would consider their comments and comments like it insultingly patronizing.

Forum List

Back