GOP T- partier unrepentant

Count how many non-whites you see in this pic :eusa_whistle: :

Tea-Party-Rally.jpg

I see two and one's a member of the press LOL. Thats just one pic. There are 100's more Polichick.....errr.....CaliBrat.....errr.....Stephaneee. :lol:

Hey, Dot Com, the blacks are all in the back where they currently feel Obama should be.

Oh.......pay no attention to Stupid She, as shes quite the conservative troll.

I just think it's funny how after how many times this kind of thing has happened a politician or anyone employed by a political party would still be so stupid as to circulate an email like this without it ever occurring to them that it will circle back. What an idiot.

Tea-Party-Rally.jpg

I see two and one's a member of the press LOL. Thats just one pic. There are 100's more Polichick.....errr.....CaliBrat.....errr.....Stephaneee. :lol:

Ah yes, The Tea Party must be racist because the Black people refuse to support them because the Tea Party is against their Black president.

Can you see how that works?

Why would you expect to see any blacks at a Tea Party event? They voted and still support Obama in lockstep.... DUH!

Tea-Party-Rally.jpg

Ah yes, The Tea Party must be racist because the Black people refuse to support them because the Tea Party is against their Black president.

Can you see how that works?

Why would you expect to see any blacks at a Tea Party event? They voted and still support Obama in lockstep.... DUH!

:lol:
yep, don't ya know they have it ALL figured out.

I just think it's funny how after how many times this kind of thing has happened a politician or anyone employed by a political party would still be so stupid as to circulate an email like this without it ever occurring to them that it will circle back. What an idiot.

Probably the best thing said on this thread. Sure doesn't say much for her brain power, does it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back