GOP T- partier unrepentant

You know..........when Jr. was referred to as a chimp, they were pointing out that because of his failed businesses, as well as his apparent ineptitude to respond to many situations here in the U.S. (Katrina anyone?), he had about the intelligence level of a trained chimp. Remember Rove being referred to as "Bush's brain"?

But now, when Obama is in office, they resurrect that image believing that they're referring to Obama's ineptitude, but when push comes to shove, Obama is more effective at communicating ideas, so their original motive for showing Obama as an ape is rooted in the long racist history of this country in referring to blacks as something other than fully human. Remember the 3/5ths rule?

Nope, referring to Obama as a chimp is racist. Not because of anything else but the fact that he is black.

For you to feel so adamant about that, then you must believe that Obama looks like an ape.

Afterall, there are a wide variety of reasons as to why people feel he is not overly intelligent...in particualr...his belief that rich people would love to pay more in taxes..and that it is just that no one has asked them to...or maybe his suggestion that one thing we can do to solve our dependence on oil is to keep our tires inflated.

But you ignore thses...and are quite sure that it has to do with hius race.

I find it offensive that you compare blacks to apes. You disgust me. You, sir, are a class A racist.

Keeping ones tires inflated and engine tuned DOES save a lot of gas. Your point?
Politifact Finds Obama's Tire-Inflation ClaimTrue - Political Punch
PolitiFact | Not overinflated (though it sounds like it)
"The Washington Times, September 14, 1990...The Bush administration yesterday launched an advertising blitz telling Americans they could fight oil shortages and high gas prices by conserving, while advising Congress there is no sign of price gouging by the oil industry and that gas prices are 'not unreasonable.' The slogan for the yearlong campaign, 'Do Your Part, Drive Smart,' tells consumers they can save more than 7 million gallons of gasoline a day if they keep their tires properly inflated, drive slower and join car pools.

Said Energy Secretary James D. Watkins: "The president has called upon Americans to do their part 'to conserve. Our intention is to give people simple steps they can take immediately and have direct impact on fuel savings."
The best estimate available, by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, is that at least a quarter of drivers are cruising around on under-inflated tires. In April, the Rubber Manufacturers Association, the Auto Club, the California Highway Patrol and Yokohama Tire Company used those statistics, along with Department of Transportation and Automobile Association of America data, to extrapolate that 2.8-billion gallons of gas are lost every year due to under-inflation of tires.
Maybe you should get your 'facts" elsewhere?

The bureacrat herself admitted she knew it would anger blacks, so you're admitting that you think she's a racist even with this twisted logic.

Of course the picture was racist, that's beyond any reasonable doubt, whether or not she should resign is up for debate.

My guess is most of our white politicians on both sides look down on blacks to some degree.

Yeah. What, exactly, was she trying to get across w/ that pic? At the very least it shows she has terrible judgement. What is interesting is that she thought other GOP'ers she sent it to would get a kick out of it.

Yeah she's either a racist, or in 70 some years of life she's never heard of blacks being compared to chimps/monkeys/apes in a derogatory manner. Option A is reasonable, option B takes a lifetime of coincidences for someone not to be aware of this.

This is either like the hundreds of other times a monkey reference has been used in a racist manner that i've heard in my life, or the 1st time in my life I've seen a black person referred to in this way that wasn't meant to be racist. Again, I'll go with Option A.

You mean like the time Howard Cosell screamed on the air "look at that monkey run" when calling a college game and a black RB had the ball?

You know...even though there were plenty of insitances where he siad over the air "look at that monkey run" when it was a white running back..

You kow...even though he prodcued home films the people to see of his grandkids where he was heard in the background referring to them as monkeys..

But I bet you...like half the black community at the time....were convinced that his referecne to "monkey" that particular time was strictly based on race....even though he used the term many times regardless of race.

Dont you guys get it?

You are asking us to treat a different race differently....THAT in itself is racism.

You know..........when Jr. was referred to as a chimp, they were pointing out that because of his failed businesses, as well as his apparent ineptitude to respond to many situations here in the U.S. (Katrina anyone?), he had about the intelligence level of a trained chimp. Remember Rove being referred to as "Bush's brain"?

But now, when Obama is in office, they resurrect that image believing that they're referring to Obama's ineptitude, but when push comes to shove, Obama is more effective at communicating ideas, so their original motive for showing Obama as an ape is rooted in the long racist history of this country in referring to blacks as something other than fully human. Remember the 3/5ths rule?

Nope, referring to Obama as a chimp is racist. Not because of anything else but the fact that he is black.

For you to feel so adamant about that, then you must believe that Obama looks like an ape.

Afterall, there are a wide variety of reasons as to why people feel he is not overly intelligent...in particualr...his belief that rich people would love to pay more in taxes..and that it is just that no one has asked them to...or maybe his suggestion that one thing we can do to solve our dependence on oil is to keep our tires inflated.

I find it offensive that you compare blacks to apes. You disgust me. You, sir, are a class A racist.

Keeping ones tires inflated and engine tuned DOES save a lot of gas. Your point?
"The Washington Times, September 14, 1990...The Bush administration yesterday launched an advertising blitz telling Americans they could fight oil shortages and high gas prices by conserving, while advising Congress there is no sign of price gouging by the oil industry and that gas prices are 'not unreasonable.' The slogan for the yearlong campaign, 'Do Your Part, Drive Smart,' tells consumers they can save more than 7 million gallons of gasoline a day if they keep their tires properly inflated, drive slower and join car pools.

Said Energy Secretary James D. Watkins: "The president has called upon Americans to do their part 'to conserve. Our intention is to give people simple steps they can take immediately and have direct impact on fuel savings."
The best estimate available, by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, is that at least a quarter of drivers are cruising around on under-inflated tires. In April, the Rubber Manufacturers Association, the Auto Club, the California Highway Patrol and Yokohama Tire Company used those statistics, along with Department of Transportation and Automobile Association of America data, to extrapolate that 2.8-billion gallons of gas are lost every year due to under-inflation of tires.

Gee.....real intelligent.

Sure it mildly helps on gas mileage.....but you actually believe it will help decrease our dependence on foreign oil?

LMFAO...you are pathetic....

Wasn't one bit racist when they did it to President Bush, I fail to see the difference.
Bush was black?

Bush was a man who was depicted in a characiture as a chimp.
Obama was a man who was depicted in a charicature as a chimp

Anyone who sees it as having a differecne and refers to it as racist when done to Obama must think that Blacks look like chimps.

So tell me Political Junky...do you think Blacks look like chimps?

If not...then why do you see it as different than when it happened to Bush?

Jarhead

Are you active or retired Marine?

What would have been the reaction if you referred to a black Marine as an ape?

Could you have explained it away by saying...."But Bush was called a chimp....so it is OK"

But now, when Obama is in office, they resurrect that image believing that they're referring to Obama's ineptitude, but when push comes to shove, Obama is more effective at communicating ideas

:lol: Well, that is just complete horse shit. I can't imagine you could even write something like that and think you're maintaining the slightest bit of credibility. Obama's effectiveness at communicating is in the eyes of the beholder, but actually even less so considering he's usually lying when he opens his mouth.

so their original motive for showing Obama as an ape is rooted in the long racist history of this country in referring to blacks as something other than fully human.

And you "know" "their" original motive how, exactly? Are you connected to "they" on some higher psychic plane that you know exactly what "they" are thinking?

Nope, referring to Obama as a chimp is racist.

And considering your lack of basic reasoning skills, referring to you as a chimp is just logical and fitting. Actually, it's an insult to chimps because they can probably reason better than you can. They aren't consumed by personal prejudice.

Last edited:
Bush was black?

Anyone who sees it as having a differecne and refers to it as racist when done to Obama must think that Blacks look like chimps.

Jarhead

Could you have explained it away by saying...."But Bush was called a chimp....so it is OK"

Not active...Marine yes.

Compare apples to apples.

If I called a White marine an "ape" based on the way he walked and then I called a black Marine an ape based on the way HE walked......there would be no adverse reaction.

And if there was, the black Marine would have been at fault for over reacting. Not me.

Jarhead

Not active...Marine yes.

If I called a White marine an "ape" based on the way he walked and then I called a black Marine an ape based on the way HE walked......there would be no adverse reaction.

And if there was, the black Marine would have been at fault for over reacting. Not me.

I see why you are no longer active

Jarhead

Not active...Marine yes.

I see why you are no longer active

please explain what that has to do with anything.

I have a question for you....

Why did you have to present the question as you did...comparing the words to a marine and saying it is OK becuase a president was called that?

Why didnt yuou ask it this way...

"if you called a black man a monkey bsed on the way he walked...would you rationalize it by saying that you call any man, white black red or yellow a monelky that walks like that?

Becuase that is a legit way to ask the question and the answer of "yes" is not so outrageous looking.

But you had to make the question such that the answer "yes" is outrageous looking.

Why? Are you that insecure in your stance on this?

LOL, only in a lefty la la land does a person APOLIGIZE for a STUPID EMAIL, but is UNREPENTANT and still should resign.

hell we had Billy boy Clinton IMPEACHED and he STILL DIDN'T RESIGN.

:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
Yeah. What, exactly, was she trying to get across w/ that pic? At the very least it shows she has terrible judgement. What is interesting is that she thought other GOP'ers she sent it to would get a kick out of it.

Yeah she's either a racist, or in 70 some years of life she's never heard of blacks being compared to chimps/monkeys/apes in a derogatory manner. Option A is reasonable, option B takes a lifetime of coincidences for someone not to be aware of this.

This is either like the hundreds of other times a monkey reference has been used in a racist manner that i've heard in my life, or the 1st time in my life I've seen a black person referred to in this way that wasn't meant to be racist. Again, I'll go with Option A.

You mean like the time Howard Cosell screamed on the air "look at that monkey run" when calling a college game and a black RB had the ball?

You know...even though there were plenty of insitances where he siad over the air "look at that monkey run" when it was a white running back..

You kow...even though he prodcued home films the people to see of his grandkids where he was heard in the background referring to them as monkeys..

But I bet you...like half the black community at the time....were convinced that his referecne to "monkey" that particular time was strictly based on race....even though he used the term many times regardless of race.

Dont you guys get it?

You are asking us to treat a different race differently....THAT in itself is racism.

Alright so you've found one person who didn't use it in a racial, I guess if you live long enough you're bound to see these 1 in a million instances.

It's not treating differently, all should be treated with respect.

If Obama sends an email out calling some white republicans honkeys, I'm doubting you'd think it was acceptable (and you shouldn't, but also shouldn't here).

I'm a white guy, if I call a black person a ****** it's because I'm a racist, if a black guy calls that same guy his "nigga" it's 180 degrees, 100% different.

Wasn't one bit racist when they did it to President Bush, I fail to see the difference.

You're old enough to KNOW the difference. You lived through it.

I really thought we might have progressed in the last 50 years

Amazing that the right wing still defends blatant racism

Right, I looked at his pic and KNOWS he lived through some of that shit. Now hes trying to pretend he's never heard of blacks being portrayed as monkeys or pretending like saying a white person is a monkey is the same as saying it to blacks.

He's a liar

Dont you guys get it?

Alright so you've found one person who didn't use it in a racial, I guess if you live long enough you're bound to see these 1 in a million instances.

If Obama sends an email out calling some white republicans honkeys, I'm doubting you'd think it was acceptable (and you shouldn't, but also shouldn't here).

I'm a white guy, if I call a black person a ****** it's because I'm a racist, if a black guy calls that same guy his "nigga" it's 180 degrees, 100% different.

No one used ther N word nor the H word.

A symbol of "idiocy" was used against a political opponent...it has been done many times in the past......most recently with Bush.

It was not meant in a racial way and there is more justification for it to be a symbol of idicy than a symbol of racism.

Afterall, many policians on the right are referring to him as "clueless"....
Please tell me how many politicians are referring to him as clueless becuase he is black?

Sorry...this was not racist. You just want to make it racist.....so bad that you need to support your stance by coamparing use of the N word and the H word.

That is half the problem nowadays with racism. The more we treat every race as equal, the more we are accused of racism.

I will call an idiot a monkey if I want...I dont give a crap what color his skin is.

black is white

Up is down

Hate is love.

Some of you righties owe George Orwell a royalty check

Dont you guys get it?

A symbol of "idiocy" was used against a political opponent...it has been done many times in the past......most recently with Bush.

It was not meant in a racial way and there is more justification for it to be a symbol of idicy than a symbol of racism.

Please tell me how many politicians are referring to him as clueless becuase he is black?

Sorry...this was not racist. You just want to make it racist.....so bad that you need to support your stance by coamparing use of the N word and the H word.

That is half the problem nowadays with racism. The more we treat every race as equal, the more we are accused of racism.

I will call an idiot a monkey if I want...I dont give a crap what color his skin is.

Using the N word is the same as referring someone to a monkey, hence the comparison.

Why not call an idiot an idiot? The color of monkeys and the color of blacks skin is the issue, being a physical difference so there should be a difference in choice of insult.

I'm as anti-Obama as anyone, I have no issue thinking of ways to insult him and have never "mistakenly" used one with racial implications.

Using the N word is the same as referring someone to a monkey, hence the comparison.

Why not call an idiot an idiot? The color of monkeys and the color of blacks skin is the issue, being a physical difference so there should be a difference in choice of insult.

I'm as anti-Obama as anyone, I have no issue thinking of ways to insult him and have never "mistakenly" used one with racial implications.

Then why was Bush compared to a Monkey if it has to do with the color of fur/skin?
Dont you get it....sure...one can say it was meant as racist...but it doesnt mean it was. The woamn has no racial history...so why is she immediately deemed a racist?

Like the golf announcer...the blond...dont remember her name. She siad the "field was going to "lynch" tiger woods if he strtched his lead any more than it already was. SHE IS FRIENDS WITH WOODS AND HAD NO IDEA where lynch mobs originated from....She meant nothing by it from a racial standpoint...but was forced to apologize...was suspended.....but if she said it about Phil Mickelson...no problem.

So we are now forced to treat blacks differently out of fear of being accused of racism.

Kind of ironic if you ask me.

Then why was Bush compared to a Monkey if it has to do with the color of fur/skin?
Dont you get it....sure...one can say it was meant as racist...but it doesnt mean it was. The woamn has no racial history...so why is she immediately deemed a racist?

Like the golf announcer...the blond...dont remember her name. She siad the "field was going to "lynch" tiger woods if he strtched his lead any more than it already was. SHE IS FRIENDS WITH WOODS AND HAD NO IDEA where lynch mobs originated from....She meant nothing by it from a racial standpoint...but was forced to apologize...was suspended.....but if she said it about Phil Mickelson...no problem.

So we are now forced to treat blacks differently out of fear of being accused of racism.

Kind of ironic if you ask me.

Choosing a different insult isn't "treating black differently." If Bush was called a honkey it'd be a disgusting racial insult, him being called a monkey obviously has nothing to do with his race.

If someone calls me a ****** it wouldn't be a racist insult, someone calls a black person one it is.

Agree to disagree.

So.......Jarhead you clueless bastard, wanna talk about Obama Bucks and them showing him as a black witch doctor? Face it douchebag, your party is racist, but they don't wanna spell it out (something called politial correctness).

Try again you sperm drunk cock gobbling colon jouster.

Gee.....real intelligent.

Sure it mildly helps on gas mileage.....but you actually believe it will help decrease our dependence on foreign oil?

LMFAO...you are pathetic....

No. You're an idiot for thinking about one car and not applying the total amt saved dum dum:
2.8-billion gallons of gas are lost every year due to under-inflation of tires.

I provided facts, you provide opinions. I'll stick w/ the facts. Thanks for playing jarhead
:cuckoo: 2.8 billion= "mildly" LOLOLOL

Last edited:
LOL, so someone post some pictures of the Obama and that MAKES THE WHOLE REPUBLICAN PARTY RACIST.

See how that works folks.

the jokes just NEVER END with Liberals.

Count how many non-whites you see in this pic :eusa_whistle: :

Tea-Party-Rally.jpg

Thats just one. There are 100's more Polichick.....errr.....CaliBrat.....errr.....Stephaneee. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back