GOP committee member in trouble over racist Obama email

LOL, he found it SO OFFENSIVE he had to post it TWICE. How funny is it he doesn't seem to have a PROBLEM POSTING THE PICTURE?

What a friggen JOKE

:lol:

Clearly, he's having fun poking at the ulcerated racism that CAN be found among the tea party.

Did you want to go ahead and claim that "it's only watermelons, *******" here too? I hear they like grape drink and fried chicken too.

bullshit. we saw Bush pictured as a chimp, so you all don't get to go changing the rules now. you all can take you perceived racism and stick it.

I was going to point out that Bush was portrayed as a chimp as well, then I saw the watermelon pic. No defending that one.

Clearly, he's having fun poking at the ulcerated racism that CAN be found among the tea party.

Did you want to go ahead and claim that "it's only watermelons, *******" here too? I hear they like grape drink and fried chicken too.

bullshit. we saw Bush pictured as a chimp, so you all don't get to go changing the rules now. you all can take you perceived racism and stick it.

I was going to point out that Bush was portrayed as a chimp as well, then I saw the watermelon pic. No defending that one.

Yet you could defend the Chimp Pic. Do you believe that blacks are "sub human"? Because that is certainly what putting blacks and chimps together is what conservatives are representing. No way around that at all considering the history. Is a "noose" just a piece of rope?

Yet you could defend the Chimp Pic. Do you believe that blacks are "sub human"? Because that is certainly what putting blacks and chimps together is what conservatives are representing. No way around that at all considering the history. Is a "noose" just a piece of rope?

I don't belive what YOU belive that *YOU* are trying to impress upon him...

I want to see the pictures of Bush with the bone thru the nose.

I want to see the pictures of Bush with watermelon.

I want to see the pictures of Bush with the Boys in the Hood.

condilipsparrot.jpg

condiricehousenigga.jpg

condicartoon_1.jpg

pofsks3544vzco.jpg

do we need a recitation of bidens and reids comments? patronizing beyond insult? so someone thinks she looks like a chimp? big deal, bush looks like a chimp, big deal, you seem to find offense where you want to. am I wrong?

Last edited:

it really doesnt shock me you cant tell the difference between calling Bush a chimp and calling Obama a chimp.
It really doesnt at all.

You are literally the backwash of humanity.

Well, it does shock the hell out of me. That they don't get that depictions of blacks as monkeys is DEEP ROOTED racism of the most vile kind is truly unbelievable.

sambo2.jpg

NaziExhibitCoverDegenerateMusic38Low.JPG

It is childish to say depicting a black man as a monkey is not racist. (But they had pics of bush as a monkey.....just stop) It is childish to say watermelons on the white house lawn after Obama won is not racist. (But I'm white and I love watermelon...again, just stop).

That should stop all the crap on this thread.

End of story.

LOL, he found it SO OFFENSIVE he had to post it TWICE. How funny is it he doesn't seem to have a PROBLEM POSTING THE PICTURE?

What a friggen JOKE

But Bush looked like a chimp.

Republicans racist?

But they say they are not racist...

But...but....they have friends who are black

That is about the STUPIDEST line you idiots can spout.

You all WILL NOT step on our freedoms of speech, expression by your incessant whining and Faux outrage.
It's a frikken picture, get over it.

Oh, come on! Everybody who knows me knows that I am not a racist. It was a joke. I have friends who are black! Besides, I only sent it to a few people - mostly people I didn't think would be upset by it," explained Marilyn Davenport , Teapublican activist and member of the Orange County Republican Party Central Committee.

Republicans racist?

They are not racist....but they think watermelons on the White House lawn is funny
They are not racist....but they defend depicting black people as monkeys
They are not racist.....but they circulate racist jokes among their close friends who appreciate such humor

Republicans racist?

They are not racist....but they think watermelons on the White House lawn is funny
They are not racist....but they defend depicting black people as monkeys
They are not racist.....but they circulate racist jokes among their close friends who appreciate such humor

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:eusa_whistle:

Republicans racist?

You all WILL NOT step on our freedoms of speech, expression by your incessant whining and Faux outrage.

In all seriousness Stephanie, I feel sorry for you

This country has made huge strides in racial tolerance in the last 50 years and it is sad that there are still isolated people such as yourself that still are clueless when it comes to racial insults.

You defend it as "its your problem if you can't take a joke"
or.."they compared Bush to a monkey too"
or.."its allowed because it is free speech"

I feel sorry for your children and grandchildren and hope they are as embarrassed by you as we are.

Republicans racist?

Nobody is infringing upon anyone's freedom of speech. You are still free to spout racist crap like this woman did, but that also means that the rest of us who aren't racist can condemn actions like this woman's. She isn't going to be arrested for being a racist, but she SHOULD lose her job over it.

What a friggen JOKE

Yeah....that's what it is....perceived racism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW4tRJ4oCMQ&feature=related]YouTube - Crazy racist "White Supremacist" nonsense - Rachel Maddow[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB1N6XbyZTk]YouTube - Rachel Maddow- Racist history embraced by Tea Party_1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvmW20Aa6w]YouTube - Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes (The Ultimate Rabble Rouser?)[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk&feature=related]YouTube - Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1[/ame]​

Forum List

Back