GOP T- partier unrepentant

That womans a fossil like Avatar, Stephanie, CaliGirl, PoliChick, etc..... and she needs to go pronto.

In other words, you can't possibly support the nonsense you've been saying so you are just going to go onto the attack.

I can understand being disgusted with the woman. But why on earth do you have to make up stuff too?
Dot Com is a liberal. It's in the manual.

No one has to make nonsense up to accuse people. I don't care what political idealogy they have. Lying is lying.

People need to start having some self respect and stop selling their honor so cheaply.

That womans a fossil like Avatar, Stephanie, CaliGirl, PoliChick, etc..... and she needs to go pronto.

Oh, and I'm willing to bet that I'm younger than you are. Could be wrong though I'm starting to get up there.

I bet you're younger than me. I was speaking metaphorically as to your mind-set. Conservatives want the clocks turned back to @ 1850

In other words, you can't possibly support the nonsense you've been saying so you are just going to go onto the attack.

I can understand being disgusted with the woman. But why on earth do you have to make up stuff too?
Dot Com is a liberal. It's in the manual.

No one has to make nonsense up to accuse people. I don't care what political idealogy they have. Lying is lying.

People need to start having some self respect and stop selling their honor so cheaply.

internet_serious_business2.jpg

I bet you're younger than me. I was speaking metaphorically as to your mind-set. Conservatives want the clocks turned back to @ 1850

Obviously, that's why we are always speaking out on behalf of individual liberty and limited government. Because we want slavery back. :cuckoo:

Again, why the lies? Is the truth so bad? Does it bother you so much that your world view is incorrect that you aren't willing to be honest about people and their intentions?

And why should you expect others to repent when you refuse to?

This woman obviously NEVER spends any time @/ or has any black friends because she spoke of them as a group. BTW- Why do you feel the need to intercede on that womans behalf?

Oh, and I'm willing to bet that I'm younger than you are. Could be wrong though I'm starting to get up there.

Not the clocks. The Constitution.

This woman obviously NEVER spends any time @/ or has any black friends because she spoke of them as a group. BTW- Why do you feel the need to intercede on that womans behalf?

Because you are falsely accusing her of things you've made up and have no way of possibly knowing in her heart. When the truth is at stake, what other reason is there?

Besides, it's my job to stand up for those who don't always deserve it. It's time you realize that even those you may hate for what you think are legitimate reasons are people too. Every human life deserves respect.

If her constituents don't like what she did then they will vote against her in the next election.

great, another douchebag race baiting thread, just like the last one.

A California Republican forwarded an email depicting President Obama, as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.
At least she made the effort to get-into character.....

97a9-obama-emails-satire.jpg

('Ceptin' she forgot her corncob-pipe, hound & shotgun.)​

Wasn't one bit racist when they did it to President Bush, I fail to see the difference.
Bush was black?

No. But he was called a chimp and made to look like a chimp in photos all the time.

How quick it is to see people forget.

Nobody has forgotten that Bush was depicted as a chimp...some of us just know there is a difference between comparing a white person to a simian and comparing a black person. Seems that some have "forgotten" (or never knew) the historical context of painting blacks as less than human.

A California Republican forwarded an email depicting President Obama, as a baby chimpanzee finally apologized today saying she knew she "offended the black people," but vowed not to resign.

a baby chimpanzee finally apologized ... must be one of those signing chimps like on celebrity apprentice.

i've never understood why the right likes to pretend that calling racists what they are is somehow "race-baiting", or is racist in and of itself.

Bush was black?

No. But he was called a chimp and made to look like a chimp in photos all the time.

Nobody has forgotten that Bush was depicted as a chimp...some of us just know there is a difference between comparing a white person to a simian and comparing a black person. Seems that some have "forgotten" (or never knew) the historical context of painting blacks as less than human.

So you treat people differently according to race? or you are racist.

So you treat people differently according to race? or you are racist.

Do you honestly not get the history of comparing blacks to monkeys? It wasn't that long ago.

a baby chimpanzee finally apologized ... must be one of those signing chimps like on celebrity apprentice.

Wasn't Bush refered to as "Chimp" for eight years?

Whatever.

i've never understood why the right likes to pretend that calling racists what they are is somehow "race-baiting", or is racist in and of itself.

So.... if you call the left out for using race solely for the purpose of making a point then that makes YOU a racist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back