Disrespect for the office of the Presidency

Almost feels like killing Osama didn't mean anything to these people. They hate Obama just the same.

Maybe he won't put so much at risk to give the greenlight on the next terrorist if THIS is the thanks he gets....

(shrugs)

So now we must thank him for merely doing his job?

Perhaps we should have told him ahead of time, that if some emergency should come up in the Middle east, we would appreciate him cancelling his campaign stop and deal with it rather than letting our Ambassadors and security detail get killed. We'll give you a "Thank you, sir if you do."

Bull. :mad:

Almost feels like killing Osama didn't mean anything to these people. They hate Obama just the same.

Maybe he won't put so much at risk to give the greenlight on the next terrorist if THIS is the thanks he gets....

(shrugs)

Sigh.

Building off of another thread...

All indignant insults against the most prestigious office in the world. I guess some people weren't raised right.

Archie Hackney, WW2 veteran, refused to stay seated upon meeting the President. Thank you for your service Mr. Hackney.
bilde__2_.jpg

Meet Archie Hackney | The Fifth Column

Only an American would be crass enough to say his Head of State occupied "the most prestigious office in the world". And you wonder why so much of the world thinks Americans are arrogant?

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

My cousin, way more liberal than I am, met Bush and shook his hand. I have no problem with people calling out Presidents on their policies. But when you emphasize middle names (Hussein), and claim that the President ordered the killing of Americans (Benghazi); then that's completely disrespectful.

I have never heard anyone claim that the President ordered the killing of Americans in Benghazi. I have heard that he apparently was more interested in going to a fund raiser than ordering military action to rescue those under attack in Benghazi.

I consider that dereliction of duty, since he is the Commander in Chief and is the only one who could order troops to the area.

What's the "f" for Peter ??? Fist?

All indignant insults against the most prestigious office in the world. I guess some people weren't raised right.

Archie Hackney, WW2 veteran, refused to stay seated upon meeting the President. Thank you for your service Mr. Hackney.
bilde__2_.jpg

Meet Archie Hackney | The Fifth Column

Only an American would be crass enough to say his Head of State occupied "the most prestigious office in the world". And you wonder why so much of the world thinks Americans are arrogant?

Naaa, they want us to bow to him for gracing the office of President

The disrespect for the office flew out the window with Bush as President...and the left holds that record...and just look at them today. they disrespect anyone who disagrees with the Dear One Obama..

They (Democrats/liberals/progressives/commies) own Disrespect lock stock and barrel...just look how they treat Sarah Palin a candidate for Vice President of our country

Last edited:

The disrespect for the office flew out the window with Bush as President...and the left holds that record...and just look at them today. they disrespect anyone who disagrees with the Dear One Obama..

They (Democrats/liberals/progressives/commies) own Disrespect lock stock and barrel...just look how they treat Sarah Palin a candidate for Vice President of our country

"MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Last edited:

"MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

exactly..
Obots want to FORGET all that was done to Bush and all his administration while he was in office...then they can't whine how Obama is so disrespected and use his skin color to hit people over the head with

Obama has proved to the world what happens when a US president is elected based solely on the color of his skin. Of course the Black vote was guaranteed.
The 'White quilters' did the rest.
Obama has lost the respect of many in his own base by acting like a naive fool on the world stage and by acting like a tin-pot dictator at home.
Obama learned to 'game' the system his whole life and people do not respect that type of person no matter what position the 'gamer' holds.
For Obama getting the job was far more important than doing the job. He has shown his boredom with the everyday hard work required to be a good President.

As to the first reply, wrong. You respect the office, or the uniform, or the rank - not the individual.

I could see yielding respect to the office if the guy was your superior in a chain of command. So for the folks that are currently in the military, or on extended leave, then I understand why they might show the POTUS respect. However, I'm not in the military, point of fact the POTUS works for me, he's one of my employees. Since I think he's doing a monumentally shitty job of it, I have no respect for him or the office of the president. Not at this point in time. Zero respect, nada, nothing, none, as a matter of fact I would celebrate in the street tomorrow if this guy was run out of town on a rail.

Agreescwith Delta4Embassy.

And the rep thing is bogus. It just means there are more ppl on this site or forum that are anti-Obama, and has nothing to do with the validity or truth of a post.

Thanks for neggin me Guy with The Dixie Flag just because I bumped this topic.

^^ See what I mean?

Reps mean very little. I get negged just for waking up.

And some ppl rep racists that just say "Obama is a commie".

It means nothing.

As to the first reply, wrong. You respect the office, or the uniform, or the rank - not the individual.

I could see yielding respect to the office if the guy was your superior in a chain of command. So for the folks that are currently in the military, or on extended leave, then I understand why they might show the POTUS respect. However, I'm not in the military, point of fact the POTUS works for me, he's one of my employees. Since I think he's doing a monumentally shitty job of it, I have no respect for him or the office of the president. Not at this point in time. Zero respect, nada, nothing, none, as a matter of fact I would celebrate in the street tomorrow if this guy was run out of town on a rail.

Agree that Obama's doing a poor job, but also would like to interject that sometimes too much attention is directed his way while we forget there's about a few hundred shitty Congresspeople doing an equally shitty job at protecting our freedoms and rights.

I feel like we obsess about the President a bit too much. It's a distraction.

I'm not saying that the guy isn't important, powerful or influential, I'm just saying he's not the only piece to the puzzle. I doubt the country would look much different if a Republican President were in office right now. The same hands are holding both leashes.

Last edited:

The f stands for Friendofamerica. I am fond of Americans and grateful to the US for all the good it has done in the world but I hate it when they keep on telling each other that their country is the best in the world, at everything, and always has been and always will be. It reeks of insecurity. Peoples who are confident do not need to be continually boasting - to each other or to everyone else.

Americans! Leave it to others to praise you and when they do modestly cast your eyes downwards and say "Aw shucks".

Forum List

Back