Disrespect for the office of the Presidency

He was the President of the United States. I didn't like him, but if you love this country then you look him in the eye and shake his hand. He's on your side after all.

your post is so idiotic its sick. what part of that post did you not understand that that bastard Bushwacker is a mass murderer of women and children?:cuckoo::cuckoo: according to YOUR logic,if you were a citizen of germany back then during word war two,if you didnt like Hitler,you would still shake his hand.:lol::D:lmao::lmao:

You are so dumb. So unbearably dumb.

No just unlike you,a true patriot who wont sell out and spit on other americans by shaking the hand of a mass muderer,only an idiot asshole like you would shake hands with either of these bastards Obama or Bush.

Anyone remember the routine insults the Left heaped on Bush? The Office of the President is fair game for ridicule now and forever more. That is now part of the job description.

My cousin, way more liberal than I am, met Bush and shook his hand. I have no problem with people calling out Presidents on their policies. But when you emphasize middle names (Hussein), and claim that the President ordered the killing of Americans (Benghazi); then that's completely disrespectful.

Not many mention his middle name it is a contrived piece of whining BS to say so.

Hillary started the birther stuff and the proof that Obama is the first birther is his own publisher release that stated for a fact that he was born in Kenya, we all know that was not true but he let it stand.

your post is so idiotic its sick. what part of that post did you not understand that that bastard Bushwacker is a mass murderer of women and children?:cuckoo::cuckoo: according to YOUR logic,if you were a citizen of germany back then during word war two,if you didnt like Hitler,you would still shake his hand.:lol::D:lmao::lmao:

You are so dumb. So unbearably dumb.

No just unlike you,a true patriot who wont sell out and spit on other americans by shaking the hand of a mass muderer,only an idiot asshole like you would shake hands with either of these bastards Obama or Bush.

I edited my post. You were too quick for me I guess.

Go look. I hope it demonstrates how quickly I dismiss what you said and what you'll say in the future.

He was the President of the United States. I didn't like him, but if you love this country then you look him in the eye and shake his hand. He's on your side after all.

Fuck you little shit! You're stupid as fuck!

same to you motherfucker,you are a disgrace to every american alive and should be banned from this forum.my ignore list grows larger.

Fuck you little shit! You're stupid as fuck!

same to you motherfucker,you are a disgrace to every american alive and should be banned from this forum.my ignore list grows larger.

Great! You'll have ever so slightly improved my forum experience!

Thanks!

No, it isn't. Do you walk up to people and spit in their face, cuss them out and do other disrespectful things to them right off the bat or do you show them respect initially and only later, if they prove unworthy, show them disrespect? For instance, if you knew nothing at all about President Obama and happened to meet him on the street today would you cuss him out and call him the vile things you call him on the site or would you offer your hand as a gentleman and treat him respectfully until he had lost the right to be treated in such a manner? I suspect it would be the latter.

Immie
I'd treat him the same in person as I do here. I'd call him out verbally for his vile policies. Shake his hand... hell no.

That is assuming you knew something about him. Read my question again. I stated "if you knew nothing about" him. In other words, he was just some joe blow you met on the street.

Immie
If he was just a person on the street he'd just be a person on the street. What's your point. I'm cussing this guy. The POTUS not a guy on the street.

Building off of another thread...

1. The birther fiasco (2009-2011). No evidence. No proof. No documentation. But the story traveled on for years. Yes, Hawaii is part of the United States of America.

2. “You lie” (Sept. 2009). That any individual — no less a member of Congress watching a U.S. President during a joint session on live national television — is so lacking in self control that this moment was made possible is incredible — even in an age of incivility. Remember this happened only nine months into Obama’s presidency and is another “we can’t remember that ever happening ever before” moment. Close your eyes and pretend Rep. Maxine Waters was Wilson doing this to President Bush and image the reaction.

3. Signs of the Tea Party (July 2010) and Naked Racism (April 2011). Anyone remember California GOP official Marilyn Davenport’s racist e-mail? Did she ever resign for that? I remember all the criticism of the NAACP – particularly from Black Republicans — for their “Tea Party resolution” of 2010. Where was that indignation regarding what can be viewed in this video? Click here.
4. Donald “unchecked ego” Trump inflames birther fiasco, media assists (April 2011). The mouth of Donald Trump is a powerful thing when joined with a 24-hour cable news cycle desperate for viewers. That news organizations invited Trump on the air unchallenged with zero proof of what he was saying speaks volumes on the state of journalism. That Trump was completely comfortable demanding that a U.S. President “show him his papers” displays a superiority complex that exists among those who can’t accept someone they view as “lesser” in a position of power over them.

4. Deadbeat dad and probable one-termer thinks his presence before the President actually matters and needs to tell everyone (Sept 2011). The disrespect isn’t that probable one term Congressman Joe Walsh (R-IL) wouldn’t attend the President’s Sept. 8 speech. The disrespect is that Rep. Walsh actually believed that everyone knowing he wasn’t attending was important. That he needed to announce he would not attend on national television, as if anyone cared, was yet another delusional superiority episode. That proudly showing public disrespect towards the President is a winning strategy in some political circles reveals a lot.

5. Newt Gingrich’s “Kenyan anti-colonial behavior” comment (Sept 2010). Even Washington Post columnist and conservative thinker George Will slammed this attempt to define the President as “foreign.” Never mind the facts: President Obama wasn’t reared by his father in Kenya with whom he spent only a month of his 50 years on this earth. The strategy to define the President as a “foreign” or “alien” being was started by Sarah Palin in 2008.

6. One of the underlying premises of disrespect towards the President is that he can be ordered around and dictated to like he’s Tipi the laundry boy. The presumption that a U.S. President can be ordered around is a new phenomenon that appears to have gotten underway around January 2009. From big mouth Congressmen to millionaires with nothing to do, you name it — they all inherently believe they can order President Obama around. At least Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is an actual leader of something. Regardless, read this and ask yourself if you think this would have happened to Presidents Bush, Reagan or Clinton.

7. Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer puts her finger in the President’s face (January 2012). The photo speaks for itself. Of course there are strong political disagreements between President Obama and Gov. Brewer. But is it just possible there was a better time and place for this conversation? Brewer said she felt “a little threatened” by President Obama. Please.

8. GOP House, prompted by Tea Party — refuses to raise debt ceiling (Aug 2011). Sounds like this was just hardball politics right? Let’s review the facts: The debt ceiling had been raised 69 times since 1962 without incident. Seven times during Bush II and 18 times during Reagan. Suddenly, with President Obama, a shiny new precedent is set with regard to raising the debt ceiling. Another never before seen incident is born.

9. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Publicly Announces His Top Political Priority (Dec 2010). McConnell wants the President out of office? No news there, but, wait, there’s more to it. “Our top political priority over the next two years should be to deny President Obama a second term,” Sen. McConnell told the Heritage Foundation. Of course the Senate Republican Leader doesn’t want the President to be re-elected. But what’s with the public announcement? In July 2010 McConnell acknowledged his single most important political goal: President Obama being a one-term President. Again: In public and on national television.

10. Speaker Boehner refuses speech date request (September 2011). No it is not the end of the world. Of course, the White House intentionally wanted to step on a GOP debate that same night. But, this is yet another first in American history. Once again, no one can find another instance where a President of the United States requested a date to address Congress and was refused.

All indignant insults against the most prestigious office in the world. I guess some people weren't raised right.

Archie Hackney, WW2 veteran, refused to stay seated upon meeting the President. Thank you for your service Mr. Hackney.

bilde__2_.jpg

Meet Archie Hackney | The Fifth Column

11. Driveby correctly calls out this President for being (September 2013) a liar, a racist, a thug and a Marxist...... :thup:

Obama and Bush would fight on the same side if it came down to the real shit.

real shit
you mean like if there was a muslime military style attack on our American soil ??

i don;t think so :up: odamba would be on the side of the "SLIMES" :up:
:lmao:

He's on your side after all.

That's a stretch.. You sure about that?

-Geaux

You want to re-write the constitution?

I know you hate Obama, but he'll leave office and the next administration will deal with the problems he leaves and create new ones of their own.

Obama and Bush would fight on the same side if it came down to the real shit.

thats because they are both here to destroy the united states and they hate you and everybody else not rich and powerful like them cause neither believe in the constitution you retard.:lol:

Building off of another thread...

1. The birther fiasco (2009-2011). No evidence. No proof. No documentation. But the story traveled on for years. Yes, Hawaii is part of the United States of America.

2. “You lie” (Sept. 2009). That any individual — no less a member of Congress watching a U.S. President during a joint session on live national television — is so lacking in self control that this moment was made possible is incredible — even in an age of incivility. Remember this happened only nine months into Obama’s presidency and is another “we can’t remember that ever happening ever before” moment. Close your eyes and pretend Rep. Maxine Waters was Wilson doing this to President Bush and image the reaction.

3. Signs of the Tea Party (July 2010) and Naked Racism (April 2011). Anyone remember California GOP official Marilyn Davenport’s racist e-mail? Did she ever resign for that? I remember all the criticism of the NAACP – particularly from Black Republicans — for their “Tea Party resolution” of 2010. Where was that indignation regarding what can be viewed in this video? Click here.
4. Donald “unchecked ego” Trump inflames birther fiasco, media assists (April 2011). The mouth of Donald Trump is a powerful thing when joined with a 24-hour cable news cycle desperate for viewers. That news organizations invited Trump on the air unchallenged with zero proof of what he was saying speaks volumes on the state of journalism. That Trump was completely comfortable demanding that a U.S. President “show him his papers” displays a superiority complex that exists among those who can’t accept someone they view as “lesser” in a position of power over them.

4. Deadbeat dad and probable one-termer thinks his presence before the President actually matters and needs to tell everyone (Sept 2011). The disrespect isn’t that probable one term Congressman Joe Walsh (R-IL) wouldn’t attend the President’s Sept. 8 speech. The disrespect is that Rep. Walsh actually believed that everyone knowing he wasn’t attending was important. That he needed to announce he would not attend on national television, as if anyone cared, was yet another delusional superiority episode. That proudly showing public disrespect towards the President is a winning strategy in some political circles reveals a lot.

5. Newt Gingrich’s “Kenyan anti-colonial behavior” comment (Sept 2010). Even Washington Post columnist and conservative thinker George Will slammed this attempt to define the President as “foreign.” Never mind the facts: President Obama wasn’t reared by his father in Kenya with whom he spent only a month of his 50 years on this earth. The strategy to define the President as a “foreign” or “alien” being was started by Sarah Palin in 2008.

6. One of the underlying premises of disrespect towards the President is that he can be ordered around and dictated to like he’s Tipi the laundry boy. The presumption that a U.S. President can be ordered around is a new phenomenon that appears to have gotten underway around January 2009. From big mouth Congressmen to millionaires with nothing to do, you name it — they all inherently believe they can order President Obama around. At least Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is an actual leader of something. Regardless, read this and ask yourself if you think this would have happened to Presidents Bush, Reagan or Clinton.

7. Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer puts her finger in the President’s face (January 2012). The photo speaks for itself. Of course there are strong political disagreements between President Obama and Gov. Brewer. But is it just possible there was a better time and place for this conversation? Brewer said she felt “a little threatened” by President Obama. Please.

8. GOP House, prompted by Tea Party — refuses to raise debt ceiling (Aug 2011). Sounds like this was just hardball politics right? Let’s review the facts: The debt ceiling had been raised 69 times since 1962 without incident. Seven times during Bush II and 18 times during Reagan. Suddenly, with President Obama, a shiny new precedent is set with regard to raising the debt ceiling. Another never before seen incident is born.

9. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Publicly Announces His Top Political Priority (Dec 2010). McConnell wants the President out of office? No news there, but, wait, there’s more to it. “Our top political priority over the next two years should be to deny President Obama a second term,” Sen. McConnell told the Heritage Foundation. Of course the Senate Republican Leader doesn’t want the President to be re-elected. But what’s with the public announcement? In July 2010 McConnell acknowledged his single most important political goal: President Obama being a one-term President. Again: In public and on national television.

10. Speaker Boehner refuses speech date request (September 2011). No it is not the end of the world. Of course, the White House intentionally wanted to step on a GOP debate that same night. But, this is yet another first in American history. Once again, no one can find another instance where a President of the United States requested a date to address Congress and was refused.

All indignant insults against the most prestigious office in the world. I guess some people weren't raised right.

Archie Hackney, WW2 veteran, refused to stay seated upon meeting the President. Thank you for your service Mr. Hackney.

bilde__2_.jpg

Meet Archie Hackney | The Fifth Column

11. Driveby correctly calls out this President for being (September 2013) a liar, a racist, a thug and a Marxist...... :thup:

this is all a great act by Obomination.Hitler used to do the same thing with children and the ignorant citizens in germany did the same thing the idiot sheople here in america did,fell for it hook,line,and sinker.:cuckoo:

If anyone is showing disrespect to the Office of the President, it's Obama himself...with his endless parade of unpresidential comments and behavior.

Case in point: his awful "I didn't set the redline, the world did" and "my credibility isn't on the line" whingefest.

Every time obama takes a breath his stink disrespects the office of the presidency. When he leaves, the entire building will have to be disinfected.

School,

As others have pointed out, the "disrespect" you mention is straight out of the Dems playbook. Yes, it has coarsened the atmosphere...both now play the game.

Obama is a big boy. He signed up for the job. If he can't take it maybe he should resign?

Last edited:
School,

As others have pointed out, the "disrespect" you mention is straight out of the Dems playbook. Yes, it has coarsened the atmosphere...both now play the game.

Obama is a big boy. He signed up for the job. He can't take it maybe he should resign?

He may as well quit, he never finished anything before, has a reputation of quiting when thing got tough. I doubt that moochell would let him though, she likes the vacations too much.

Almost feels like killing Osama didn't mean anything to these people. They hate Obama just the same.

Maybe he won't put so much at risk to give the greenlight on the next terrorist if THIS is the thanks he gets....

(shrugs)

Almost feels like killing Osama didn't mean anything to these people. They hate Obama just the same.

Maybe he won't put so much at risk to give the greenlight on the next terrorist if THIS is the thanks he gets....

(shrugs)

ROFLMFAO

What risk, anyone would have made that call, he's nothing special.

Last edited:
If anyone is showing disrespect to the Office of the President, it's Obama himself...with his endless parade of unpresidential comments and behavior.

Case in point: his awful "I didn't set the redline, the world did" and "my credibility isn't on the line" whingefest.

Off-topic: That avie gives new meaning to the phrase "Flash me your tits."

:lol:

(shrugs)

Obama killed Bin Laden? Really?

I think Seal Team Six killed Bin Laden. It was their asses on the line, not Obama. Let's be real clear about that. Obama gave the order...good for him. Best thing that has happened under his Presidency. It took years of work under two different Administrations to make it happen. There is a lot of credit to go around. Obama deserves some credit...any fair person would say that. But he does not get all the credit...not even close.

As to his Presidency...the majority of Americans now see Obama as a liar who is untrustworthy and incompetent. He is solely responsible for that impression. You cannot blame it on racism, or mean Republicans, or a vast right wing conspiracy.

Obama's existing perception as an incompetent liar is solely down to his words and actions. He owns it.

Bush fell out of public favor as well for different reasons. The same goes for him. Too bad if Dems do not like Obama's fall from grace, but based on all the lies and deception he is getting what he deserves.

Forum List

Back