GOP spokesman says hurl acid at Democrats

Rdean, spokesperson for the Dems, thought China was in Texas and believes that The Onion is a real newspaper
I hate to tell ya, CrusaderFrank, but China, Texas, is in Jefferson County and has a population of around 1100 folks. *sigh*

And the Onion has so many layers of red paper on it, it's hard to tell...

second amdendment solutions for NOT winning elections.

You people thought this kind of talk was great right up until you talked a nutter into putting a bullet in the head of an eleccted female rep

Maybe he said it. Maybe he didn't. I have yet to see his ACTUAL words and I have yet to see it acknowledged. But let's just say he did say it.

It is tragically stupid and probably dishonest of you to even pretend to believe that anybody would say that and mean it literally. Still, even as a rhetorical statement, it was fucking stupid.

You remain a mindless partisan hack.

Those words shouldn't be all that tough to find. They're directly quoted or linked to the Facebook page where he made those statements.

It's tragically stupid of me? Like the websites who posted wanted dead or alive posters for people providing woman's health services. No, it's not. Randall used to haul Shepard around, even during his murder frenzy. Plausible deniability is easy bullshit to cut through.

So why didn't Hayworth fire this nut?
Then FIND them, ya hapless dip shit.

Jay Townsend, a campaign spokesman for Republican Rep. Nan Hayworth (NY-19) has ignited a controversy after he [ALLEGEDLY] said, "Let's hurl some acid" at female Democratic senators.

Townsend's comments (which have since been removed) were posted Thursday on a local Facebook discussion forum for New York's 19 th congressional district. Townsend was responding to comments made by a commenter named "Tom" during an online debate over gas prices. Townsend wrote:
Republican spokesman: {Emphasis added.}

So Hayworth hired someone to speak for him, who said "we should hurl acid on those Democratic women", and you want me to find what, exactly?

Ok; ok. Enough.

The guy said it and he fucking DID mean it literally.

Yes. Now that I think about it, there's really no other possible way to look at it.

:eusa_angel:
Well if he DID mean it literally, he should be locked up until all elections are over, which means he will never get out!

He should have no less than a LIFE SENTENCE at hard labor pickaxing cement blocks into dust for recycling into a bust of Hillary (AK-47) Clinton!!!!!!!

:lmao:

You people thought this kind of talk was great right up until you talked a nutter into putting a bullet in the head of an eleccted female rep

get a friggen grip...violent TALK didn't cause Gifford's shooting and we have had HOW many Presidents assassinated and shot at? where all those because of VIOLENT TALK.

give us all a break with your stupid rethortic and accusations.

I find it somewhat amusing how people try and take a stupid comment from a unknown politician or in this case a spokesperson for a unknown politician and try and blow it up into a big indictment of the party they belong to.

But remember, when a Democat says they want to help send the Tea party to hell, or we are terrorist holding people hostage, etc etc...They DON'T speak for the WHOLE Democrat party nor are they a spokesperon for the party..

That isn't the thread topic. This thread topic is about a Republican spokesperson, who said that we should hurl acid on Democrat senators who support a bill that provides equal pay for equal work, for women. He was hired by Haysworth, who is running as a Republican, to do his speaking for him.

Is that OK with you?

Ok; ok. Enough.

The guy said it and he fucking DID mean it literally.

Yes. Now that I think about it, there's really no other possible way to look at it.

:eusa_angel:
Well if he DID mean it literally, he should be locked up until all elections are over, which means he will never get out!

He should have no less than a LIFE SENTENCE at hard labor pickaxing cement blocks into dust for recycling into a bust of Hillary (AK-47) Clinton!!!!!!!

:lmao:
:lol:

If the violent talk had nothing to do with Gifford near murder then why did the republican party STOP talking violent?

Those words shouldn't be all that tough to find. They're directly quoted or linked to the Facebook page where he made those statements.

It's tragically stupid of me? Like the websites who posted wanted dead or alive posters for people providing woman's health services. No, it's not. Randall used to haul Shepard around, even during his murder frenzy. Plausible deniability is easy bullshit to cut through.

So why didn't Hayworth fire this nut?
Then FIND them, ya hapless dip shit.

Jay Townsend, a campaign spokesman for Republican Rep. Nan Hayworth (NY-19) has ignited a controversy after he [ALLEGEDLY] said, "Let's hurl some acid" at female Democratic senators.

Townsend's comments (which have since been removed) were posted Thursday on a local Facebook discussion forum for New York's 19 th congressional district. Townsend was responding to comments made by a commenter named "Tom" during an online debate over gas prices. Townsend wrote:
Republican spokesman: {Emphasis added.}

So Hayworth hired someone to speak for him, who said "we should hurl acid on those Democratic women", and you want me to find what, exactly?

I don't give a shit what you find. But so far, there's no proof I have discovered that anybody actually said it. My guess is that somebody said it. But we don't know exactly what was said (you can't even find an actual quote you lazy shit) or WHO exactly authored it (whatever it may have been).

You presume too much.

That's simply because you are a hyper-partisan clusterfuck hack.

What has the 2nd Amendment have to do with this TdM?

What are YOU trying to infer?

We all KNOW what the republican who said it meant

Dont forget you assholes on the right, the country already said they dont like this type of talk.

Get your violent tendencies under control or it will kill you in this election.

We all know your party is the only thing you care about.

If the violent talk had nothing to do with Gifford near murder then why did the republican party STOP talking violent?

You nitwit talking pointless spewing shitheads never showed ANY connection between what happened to Rep. Gifford at the hands of an insane piece of shit and any campaign materials that spoke of targeting political districts or candidates.

The burden was always on you.

Naturally, you failed.

Forum List

Back