GOP spokesman says hurl acid at Democrats

go ahead if you care about NOTHING but party.

Its your party who will be blamed YET again for creating a violent atmosphere

You people only had nice things to say about Giffords after she had a bullet in her head.

WHY?????

Because you couldnt Cheer her shooting like you cheered the mention of deaths in the debates.

Those tapes should be replayed for the American people every damnned day

Dont start this shit again.

You will LOSE

You started the shit, you spew it, you chew on it, you digest it and you survive on it. And you always lose because you are shithead.

You are what you eat.

In the meanwhile, there never was ANY connection shown between what happened to the poor Congresswoman and the campaign literature about targeting candidates who were seen as possibly ripe for being voted out of office.

And you know it.

But, since you are an abject liar (or lair) you cannot and will not admit it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKFSLsZnUo]Republicans Cheer Texas Death Penalty at GOP Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Then FIND them, ya hapless dip shit.

Republican spokesman: {Emphasis added.}

So Hayworth hired someone to speak for him, who said "we should hurl acid on those Democratic women", and you want me to find what, exactly?

I don't give a shit what you find. But so far, there's no proof I have discovered that anybody actually said it. My guess is that somebody said it. But we don't know exactly what was said (you can't even find an actual quote you lazy shit) or WHO exactly authored it (whatever it may have been).

You presume too much.

That's simply because you are a hyper-partisan clusterfuck hack.

I'm glad you don't give a shit what I find. I'm not your fucking errand boy. I guess when you suggested I "find them", it was just your usual bullshit.

I don't even give a shit about your lazy lack of simple research. That says quite a bit about how much you care about knowledge and truth. You seem to prefer being spooned by your pathetic ilk, while teabagging morons who hire people to speak for them, and suggesting violent disfigurement against those that disagree.

You are who you are.

You people only had nice things to say about Giffords after she had a bullet in her head.

WHY?????

You phony skank. You probably never said word one about her until you could USE her victimization as part of your always dishonest partisan bullshit.

Personally, I never have committed to memory the names of all of the members of the House of Representin. Before the shooting, you asshole, I had not even heard her name.

Your people CHEER death right out in the public forum.

The party had to tell their crowds to stop cheering anything to avoid it happening again.

Hell you guy sign pledges to an asshole who said he plans to kill the US government the founders gave us

WHY?????

You phony skank. You probably never said word one about her until you could USE her victimization as part of your always dishonest partisan bullshit.

Personally, I never have committed to memory the names of all of the members of the House of Representin. Before the shooting, you asshole, I had not even heard her name.

Nor did TdM I suspect.

calling for women to have acid thrown in their faces for NOT complying to their wishes and cheering death in a national forum.

be proud be very proud

Forum List

Back