GOP spokesman says hurl acid at Democrats

If the violent talk had nothing to do with Gifford near murder then why did the republican party STOP talking violent?

Seems to me this is supposedly the first time.

The rest of the time it was rationalized into an issue.

Then the Democrats turn around and say they wanna take us Sons of Bitches out......we are the enemy, and if you go to an OWS riot you'll see and hear plenty of violence that Obama says is just folks exercising their right to protest. It's harmless.

He meant,show up the Female Democrats for the hypocrites that they are.
Female Democratic Senators pay their male staffer's more in the amount of 21,000.00, more than their Female Staffer's.

Senate Dems Betray Lilly | Washington Free Beacon

Which party gets out in the streets protesting, causing public damage and shuts down businesses.
Democrats are the one's who are violent.
Not the Republicans.

Exactly.

And as Becki said, I'd be curious to see the phrasing of the comment which prompted the acid-throwing response.

It's very unfortunate that Townsend said that. Hayworth covered for him and it looks like her campaign is going to suffer for it.

Wish they could have found a different way to underscore the hypocrisy of Democrats paying their female employees so much less than the males.

Like this?

Obama White House Pays Women Less Than Men?

Yup, the White House and Democratic senators, male and female, from California to New York.

You people only had nice things to say about Giffords after she had a bullet in her head.

WHY?????

You phony skank. You probably never said word one about her until you could USE her victimization as part of your always dishonest partisan bullshit.

Personally, I never have committed to memory the names of all of the members of the House of Representin. Before the shooting, you asshole, I had not even heard her name.

Nor did TdM I suspect.

Let me guess. Poop Splatters was here blaming Palin for Giffords being shot until it was found out she was plugged by a 'liberal pothead' ex-campaign volunteer of hers whom she followed on youtube?

Then Poop Splatters moved on to the next drive by?

If the violent talk had nothing to do with Gifford near murder then why did the republican party STOP talking violent?

Then the Democrats turn around and say they wanna take us Sons of Bitches out......we are the enemy, and if you go to an OWS riot you'll see and hear plenty of violence that Obama says is just folks exercising their right to protest. It's harmless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbKaPdacLE]Obama Rally James Hoffa 'We Are Your Army. Let's Take These Sons Of Bitches Out' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

You phony skank. You probably never said word one about her until you could USE her victimization as part of your always dishonest partisan bullshit.

Personally, I never have committed to memory the names of all of the members of the House of Representin. Before the shooting, you asshole, I had not even heard her name.

Nor did TdM I suspect.

Let me guess. Poop Splatters was here blaming Palin for Giffords being shot until it was found out she was plugged by a 'liberal pothead' ex-campaign volunteer of hers whom she followed on youtube?

Actually the Second Amendment...

I find it somewhat amusing how people try and take a stupid comment from a unknown politician or in this case a spokesperson for a unknown politician and try and blow it up into a big indictment of the party they belong to.

But remember, when a Democat says they want to help send the Tea party to hell, or we are terrorist holding people hostage, etc etc...They DON'T speak for the WHOLE Democrat party nor are they a spokesperon for the party..

That isn't the thread topic. This thread topic is about a Republican spokesperson, who said that we should hurl acid on Democrat senators who support a bill that provides equal pay for equal work, for women. He was hired by Haysworth, who is running as a Republican, to do his speaking for him.

Is that OK with you?

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbKaPdacLE]Obama Rally James Hoffa 'We Are Your Army. Let's Take These Sons Of Bitches Out' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

As long as they can find some obscure numb-nuts that says the wrong thing they agree with this kind of crapola.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbKaPdacLE"]Obama Rally James Hoffa 'We Are Your Army. Let's Take These Sons Of Bitches Out' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

As long as they can find some obscure numb-nuts that says the wrong thing they agree with this kind of crapola.

Yep. NONE of it should be condoned. But excuses are made...scapegoats created...the dance of politics...

Having read the allegation - the original transcript of which as apparently been (conveniently) removed... I find his words to be inappropriate... however, I can't help but wonder what the actual context was.

The context is there. You're just too lazy and partisan to want to know.

What an apologist hack you are.

You clearly don't understand the meaning of the word 'context'.

I didn't act as an 'apologist', I disagreed with his words, but you are far too much of a partisan hack to get that. I remain, however, unconvinced of the faux outrage until I see the full context of his words.

Nor did TdM I suspect.

No, you're giving her too much credit.

She still blames Palin ...

Jay Townsend, spokescum for Republican Nan Hayworth of NY, has declared that Republicans should hurl acid at female Democrats in Congress. No comment from Hayworth, who should be voted O-U-T in November if she doesn't fire this guy. No wonder we are too divided as a nation, there are lunatics like Townsend speaking 'his mind'.

Yet, the location of space shuttles is a "reason" to despise Chuck Shumer. THIS is a reason to get rid of the rest of the Foley, Crane, Craig types in DC.

As disgusting as Townsend's comments may be (I didn't see a quote by the way), he is a spokesman for one person and not the GOP.

The Republicans on this board are the ones who need to rely on such tactics of mis-stating facts. Others should not have to resort to such tactics.

You really think that he meant, go out and buy a bottle of acid and throw it in faces?He never said that.
If someone can't discern between literally and metaphorically,then they should not listen to TV shows, or listen radios. Most people who can't do this are in a metal institution or on meds of some kind.
The Dem's are much more hateful with violent speech. They actually go out and do violent things. Perfect example is OWS.
If your going to condemn this Repub then condemn the Dem's for their own hateful speech also.

Gee, Peach... did I miss the post where you admitted you could have made a more HONEST thread title?
Conservative said:
No, READING is required, it is noted in the post who he works for. Thread titles can only be so long, try again. This Facebook post was removed, or so I have read, but there is no denial he urged serious, heinous felonies be committed:

Republican spokesman:

No, HONESTY on your part is required, but it never occurs.

A more HONEST thread title would have been...
Spokesman for Rep. Nan Hayworth Says Hurl Acid at Democrats

But you are incapable of honesty.

You know that is not true, I am trying to change the title. There is only so much space.

you're a fucking liar.

LINK:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226723-spokesman-for-rep-nan-hayworth-says-hurl-acid-at-democrats.html#post5383041

THAT is a thread with EXACTLY the title I said would have been more honest. Looky there, Sparky... it FUCKING FIT!

You lying little piece of shit.

Jay Townsend, spokescum for Republican Nan Hayworth of NY, has declared that Republicans should hurl acid at female Democrats in Congress. No comment from Hayworth, who should be voted O-U-T in November if she doesn't fire this guy. No wonder we are too divided as a nation, there are lunatics like Townsend speaking 'his mind'.

Yet, the location of space shuttles is a "reason" to despise Chuck Shumer. THIS is a reason to get rid of the rest of the Foley, Crane, Craig types in DC.

As disgusting as Townsend's comments may be (I didn't see a quote by the way), he is a spokesman for one person and not the GOP.

The Republicans on this board are the ones who need to rely on such tactics of mis-stating facts. Others should not have to resort to such tactics.

I did not do so; the names are in the post. I started a second thread, with a different title that was merged, and would like to alter the title since a few cannot think of a rational response; thus pick apart the thread title. By the way, Rep. Hayworth admits he wrote the comment but says he wasn't "serious". I hope she is voted out of Congress this November.

Last edited:
Gee, Peach... did I miss the post where you admitted you could have made a more HONEST thread title?
Conservative said:
You know that is not true, I am trying to change the title. There is only so much space.

you're a fucking liar.

LINK:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-says-hurl-acid-at-democrats.html#post5383041

THAT is a thread with EXACTLY the title I said would have been more honest. Looky there, Sparky... it FUCKING FIT!

I note she's ignoring you...

Snippy, it is Jay Townsend who urged the acid attacks, not me. LINK:

Republican spokesman:

did i say you said it? No. I asked for a link.... some of us like context so that we may ascertain the validity of a claim.... unfortunately, people are often prone to exaggerate - or downright lie about what someone says.

Googling "Hayworth hurl acid" would have yielded 52,000 results.

Here's one:

Republican spokesman: ‘Let's hurl some acid' at female Democratic senators

Here's another:

Hayworth campaign spokesman under fire for 'acid' comment

Here's one from the right wing UPI:

GOP spokesman slammed for 'acid' comment

How can anyone who posts 24/7, like you do, be so uninformed?

Googling Elizabeth Warren Cherokee yields 1,240,000 in 0.54 seconds, do you have a point?

Conservative said:
you're a fucking liar.

LINK:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-says-hurl-acid-at-democrats.html#post5383041

I note she's ignoring you...

I'm not ignoring the usual CON obscenties. I did not see it until now. I asked how to contact a moderator to alter the title but Conservative was busy with today's "two minutes hate.":lol:

Forum List

Back