Spokesman for Rep. Nan Hayworth Says Hurl Acid at Democrats

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Republican spokesman:
Jay Townsend, a campaign spokesman for Republican Rep. Nan Hayworth (NY-19) has ignited a controversy after he said, "Let's hurl some acid" at female Democratic senators.

Townsend's comments (which have since been removed) were posted Thursday on a local Facebook discussion forum for New York's 19th congressional district. Townsend was responding to comments made by a commenter named "Tom" during an online debate over gas prices. Townsend wrote:

"Listen to Tom. What a little bee he has in his bonnet. Buzz Buzz. My question today … when is Tommy boy going to weigh in on all the Lilly Ledbetter hypocrites who claim to be fighting the War on Women? Let's hurl some acid at those female democratic Senators who won't abide the mandates they want to impose on the private sector."

Thank you for posting that. Interesting that none of your rightwing bretheran saw fit to call
jay Townsend the contemptible creep that he is.

I guess he thinks throwing acid at female senators is a good thing. I'm wondering how someone like him differs from the Taliban.... you know, hurl acid at women who don't stay where the men tell them to.

Republican spokesman:
Jay Townsend, a campaign spokesman for Republican Rep. Nan Hayworth (NY-19) has ignited a controversy after he said, "Let's hurl some acid" at female Democratic senators.

Townsend's comments (which have since been removed) were posted Thursday on a local Facebook discussion forum for New York's 19th congressional district. Townsend was responding to comments made by a commenter named "Tom" during an online debate over gas prices. Townsend wrote:

"Listen to Tom. What a little bee he has in his bonnet. Buzz Buzz. My question today … when is Tommy boy going to weigh in on all the Lilly Ledbetter hypocrites who claim to be fighting the War on Women? Let's hurl some acid at those female democratic Senators who won't abide the mandates they want to impose on the private sector."
what a retard

someone should send him pics and images of acid victims, then see if he mans the fuck up, apologizes, then quits his post.

Lets face it folks, we have some real idiot elected Representatives on BOTH sides..

what are you going to do when the PEOPLE elect these idiots?

Lets face it folks, we have some real idiot elected Representatives on BOTH sides..

what are you going to do when the PEOPLE elect these idiots?

Charge them if they're inciting very real acts of crime that typically occur mostly in third world countries.

Also Jay Townsend is not elected.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that. Interesting that none of your rightwing bretheran saw fit to call
jay Townsend the contemptible creep that he is.

I guess he thinks throwing acid at female senators is a good thing. I'm wondering how someone like him differs from the Taliban.... you know, hurl acid at women who don't stay where the men tell them to.

yes, his comments were unacceptable.

Additionally, I posted it to show Peach that her htread title calling him a spokesman for the GOP was incorrect and dishonest. She claimed the more honest title I gave the thread was too long, and she used GOP to keep within the character limit for thread titles. She lied, as you can see.

Forget it.
The libtards here find some obscure GOP someone who said something idiotic and try to say that all GOP'ers believe this.
It is trash talk. It is nonsense.
ANd it is a distraction from the 8+% unemployment rate and 2% GDP growth rate that the Obama administration has given us.

Forum List

Back