I call BrokeBack BullShit!: Doctors With Gay Bias Denied Meds, Man Says

LockeJaw

VIP Member
Mar 18, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Courthouse News Service
"ELIZABETH, N.J. (CN) - A gay HIV-positive man says in court that a hospital denied him treatment and visitors, as the doctor remarked, "This is what he gets for going against God's will."
Joao Simoes sued Trinitas Regional Medical Center in Union County Superior Court. He says that the hospital admitted him in August 2011, but that "requests for his lifesaving medication were not honored," and his sister was denied visitation rights.
Susan V. Borga, M.D., from the Department of Behavioral Health and Psychiatry, allegedly approached Simoes while he was confined to the hospital's mental health wing. Borga is not named as a defendant.
Simoes says Borga was unfazed when another patient told her that he had just gotten out of prison, where he served time for murder. But her reaction was allegedly different when Simoes said that he did not work because he planned to go back to school and because of his HIV status.
Borga then allegedly asked Simoes how he got HIV, to which he responded, "I got it from unprotected sex."
The complaint then says that "Dr. Borga closed the plaintiff's file, put it down and looked at plaintiff with disgust on her face and asked, coldly, "Is that from sex with men?"

This smells like BULL SHIT! I bet the personal doctor they reference ends up coming out and exposing the whole thing as a lie and he never had the supposed conversation with Borga. That'll be the first crack in the story. The other will be when the hospital explains the no-visitors policy within the first X-number of hours of admission for patients in the mental health wing. And then I'm interested to see if, like is so common, they asked the family to BRING his current meds in - and the sister didn't get around to it until day three.

I'm betting money this whole thing is a big fat lawsuit scam.

Radical Brokebacks trying to gain sympathy once again.

I don'y buy it.

Last edited:
What is a radical brokeback?

A radical homosexual activist, I'm sure you knew that already. Not all homosexuals are Radical BrokeBacks. I reserve that label for the types like the ones who pushed that
"FCK H8" campaign, because I have no respect for them.

Forum List

Back