GOP spokesman says hurl acid at Democrats

Jay Townsend, spokescum for Republican Nan Hayworth of NY, has declared that Republicans should hurl acid at female Democrats in Congress. No comment from Hayworth, who should be voted O-U-T in November if she doesn't fire this guy. No wonder we are too divided as a nation, there are lunatics like Townsend speaking 'his mind'.

Yet, the location of space shuttles is a "reason" to despise Chuck Shumer. THIS is a reason to get rid of the rest of the Foley, Crane, Craig types in DC.

Where is your link?

As a rhetorical turn of phrase, it was still fucking stupid.

But does anyone actually think he was speaking literally (if he DID say it at all)?

"If he did say it at all"????? He said it. There's been no denial. There's been hundreds of press accounts of him saying it. He said it.

How the fuck do I know if he meant it literally. Perhaps he should be the one to answer that. There's certainly enough wingnut loons who advocate violence out there to make me wonder.

was he spokesperson for the entire GOP, as the thread title implies? Or just for on GOP politician?

I like how you said "GOP Spokesman" as if he spoke for all of the GOP., and as if he was speaking to the public at large. Very sneaky there Peach.

Dishonest as all get out, but clever.

No, READING is required, it is noted in the post who he works for. Thread titles can only be so long, try again. This Facebook post was removed, or so I have read, but there is no denial he urged serious, heinous felonies be committed:

Republican spokesman:

No, HONESTY on your part is required, but it never occurs.

A more HONEST thread title would have been...
Spokesman for Rep. Nan Hayworth Says Hurl Acid at Democrats

But you are incapable of honesty.

You know that is not true, I am trying to change the title. There is only so much space.

Jay Townsend, spokescum for Republican Nan Hayworth of NY, has declared that Republicans should hurl acid at female Democrats in Congress. No comment from Hayworth, who should be voted O-U-T in November if she doesn't fire this guy. No wonder we are too divided as a nation, there are lunatics like Townsend speaking 'his mind'.

Yet, the location of space shuttles is a "reason" to despise Chuck Shumer. THIS is a reason to get rid of the rest of the Foley, Crane, Craig types in DC.

You didn't say this when Maxine Waters wished us all into hell did you? Or did you?

No, READING is required, it is noted in the post who he works for. Thread titles can only be so long, try again. This Facebook post was removed, or so I have read, but there is no denial he urged serious, heinous felonies be committed:

Republican spokesman:

You know that is not true, I am trying to change the title. There is only so much space.

When did this guy become a "spokesman" for the republican party? Lying hacks.

Republican spokesman:

you're a fucking liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226723-spokesman-for-rep-nan-hayworth-says-hurl-acid-at-democrats.html#post5383041
THAT is a thread with EXACTLY the title I said would have been more honest. Looky there, Sparky... it FUCKING FIT!

You lying little piece of shit.

Didnt you just do another thread on this today?

Are you that bored?

No, I am looking up property cards today, with a toothache. There were complaints about the title, I could not change it thus I restarted with a correction, here are links, I hope:

Googling "Hayworth hurl acid" would have yielded 52,000 results.

Here's one:

Republican spokesman: ‘Let's hurl some acid' at female Democratic senators

Here's another:

Hayworth campaign spokesman under fire for 'acid' comment

Here's one from the right wing UPI:

GOP spokesman slammed for 'acid' comment

UPI as right wing isn't from me.

No problem, Obama thinks Republicans are the enemy and Al Qaeda has been defeated, who gives a crap anymore.

Obama has solved the world's problems by spending and sending in the drones! Yay!! We all get to sit around and sing Kim-by-ya. :lol:

You didn't say this when Maxine Waters wished us all into hell did you? Or did you?

I don't think much of Waters and have expressed my disdain for several of her comments which are hate speech, to put it in a nutshell.

You must have bumped your head and have amnesia you should go get checked at the ER

He meant,show up the Female Democrats for the hypocrites that they are.
Female Democratic Senators pay their male staffer's more in the amount of 21,000.00, more than their Female Staffer's.

Senate Dems Betray Lilly | Washington Free Beacon

Which party gets out in the streets protesting, causing public damage and shuts down businesses.
Democrats are the one's who are violent.
Not the Republicans.

I don't think much of Waters and have expressed my disdain for several of her comments which are hate speech, to put it in a nutshell.

Is this woman a racist in your opinion? MSNBC: Romney Running For 'Caucasia-stan' President

We are going to be plagued with this sort of thing from both sides from now on, aggressive dumb-shits running their mouth with their brain in idle. Cue the next dumb-shit.

tnTarget4redcircles.gif
images

The left will now ^ be in an UPROAR!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back