GOP spending hypocrisy

Biden brought a bill years ago that the GOF ignored. But that’s not the point of this thread… the point is the GOP BS. Where’s Gaetz and all you puppets calling for single issue bills?

I'm calling for the fucking border to be secured!!! It's time Dimocrats started respecting our sovereignty as much as they do Ukraine's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking traitors in my book!

Biden brought a bill years ago that the GOF ignored. But that’s not the point of this thread… the point is the GOP BS. Where’s Gaetz and all you puppets calling for single issue bills?
Enough with the sucker payments to Ukraine. And when are we really going to get the Hitlers running for office as an alternative to Prog versions? The Western Hemisphere is slowly destabilizing. We keep playing the social justice/equity games as we decline.

I'm calling for the fucking border to be secured!!! It's time Dimocrats started respecting our sovereignty as much as they do Ukraine's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking traitors in my book!
Good for you. This thread isn’t about the border. It’s about GOP hypocrisy and omnibus spending bills

Enough with the sucker payments to Ukraine. And when are we really going to get the Hitlers running for office as an alternative to Prog versions? The Western Hemisphere is slowly destabilizing. We keep playing the social justice/equity games as we decline.
If your are worried about stabilization then I’d think you’d see the value in Ukraine not falling to Putin

Bullshit, the only reason you started this thread is that you're bitter Joe's open border may have to be altered a bit.
Why I started a thread is irrelevant. What’s relevant is the topic and staying on it. If you can’t hang then go somewhere else

The GOP can't get a freaking break. They are damned if they vote to arm Ukraine and damned if they don't.
They know they need to vote for Ukraine supports it’s simple national security. But their base is against it because of all the poison the wing nuts have thrown. So they are trying to water it down by adding border spending. It’s all a game and weak tactics. The irony is that they outted a speaker with a main lobby of single issue voting and then blew it… no character whatsoever

Lets see the Republican President's who increased the National Debt.

Ronald Reagan -yes.

Bush 41 -yes.

Bush 43- yes.

P01135809 - yes.
Imagine that, not much different than Democrat Presidents:

Jimmy Carter - yes
Bill Clinton - yes
Barack Obama - yes
Joe Biden - yes

We know why you started it, and I'm going to call it out.
Again why I started it is irrelevant. It doesn’t matter what you think about my intensions. Address the topic or take a hike. Don’t need your trolling here

Isnt it crazy that we have to take these steps just to get border security? I dont think it is sitting well with Americans that democratds are so dead set on ruining the country by flooding it with 3rd world losers.

When the liberal is asked about the millions of illegal aliens crossing our southern border IF they even admit it's happening they will blame the right for this for not passing comprehensive immigration reform.

Why does there have to be "comprehensive immigration reform" to...

SHUT THE FU(KIN GATE?

Imagine that, not much different than Democrat Presidents:

Jimmy Carter - yes
Bill Clinton - yes
Barack Obama - yes
Joe Biden - yes
The difference is in what each side runs on and only one claims to be fiscally responsible and concerned about the debt

Lets see the Republican President's who increased the National Debt.

Ronald Reagan -yes.

Bush 41 -yes.

Bush 43- yes.

P01135809 - yes.
No one has the courage to cut the deficit. It will deny people checks and benefits and get rid of government workers also. After the hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars and more are weeded out from theft, corruption, stealing graft and other ways to flim flam the taxpayers.

The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets.

In a civil war how do I know who to shoot?

So I'm compiling a list...

Anyone who wears crocs
Blue/pink/purple/green hair
Men with two(2) earrings
Anyone alone in public far away from other humans wearing a mask
Mazda Miata drivers
Anyone that lives at the end of a peninsula
More then two(2) cats
People that give me the stink eye when I eat meat in public
Any man that wears trousers that end mid calf
Men wearing sandals
Anyone with a nose ring
Any group of more than two(2) people ganging up on one(1) person
Anyone with a tattoo that wasn't in The Mighty US of A Navy
People that drink cold coffee or hot tea
People that are up wind of me telling me they can smell my cigarette (Kof)
Anyone that wears tye-dye
San Franciscans
Volkswagen Bettle drivers
Anyone with more than two(2) selfies on their phone
Anyone who knows which Kardashian has the fattest azz
Hippies
Anyone wearing an ugly Christmas sweater
People that spell Christmas 'Xmas'
People with a food stamp Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program that doesn't understand that Supplemental doesn't mean "all their food needs."
Anyone that calls the homeless 'the unhoused'
Men with Johnsons and balls hanging that wants to compete in combat sports with real women
People who say the pelvises of men and women are the same
Women with Adam's Apples and a five o'clock shadow
People who think the electricity to charge their electric vehicles comes from Unicorn farts and happy thoughts
Midgets who don't want other midgets playing midgets in movies
Anyone that is mad that every single person in the world didn't go see some woke remake of a classic movie
The entire WNBA
People that call anyone that disagrees with them a 'fascist'
Anyone who can watch 'The Veiw' for more than 30 seconds
Vegans
Anyone that wants me to eat bugs
Anyone that thinks 1+1=3
People afeared of The Mighty horse Thread
Women who give me a dirty look like I asked them for a BJ when I hold the door open for them
Anyone who claims they know what the fu(k Kamala Harris is saying

Feel free to make this a chain post

Forum List

Back