GOP Senators want more Money for Opioid Addiction

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I was just wondering...how are these people who are addicted getting these drugs? If they are getting the drugs illegally, The money spent on their habit can be used for their treatment plans....

We don't need the $40 B more put into the Health Care Program.

Just pass it already!

I do believe a large majority have their doctors give them a prescription...So the doctors can get a rebate check along with the secret product managers that are the middlemen hired by pharmacy companies to negotiate rebates..Which causes the prices of drugs to rise to increase a rebate...

doctors are getting rebate checks? That just doesn't seem right. Why are they prescribing such a dangerous drug in the first place?

I was just wondering...how are these people who are addicted getting these drugs? If they are getting the drugs illegally, The money spent on their habit can be used for their treatment plans....

Just pass it already!

Obama refused to secure our borders and cheap opiates flooded in from our pals in Mexico and other south American douchebag countries. Many get hooked on prescription opiates then switch to heroin after they cut off prescriptions.

National Geographic have filmed documentaries on this problem.

Just pass it already!

Obama refused to secure our borders and cheap opiates flooded in from our pals in Mexico and other south American douchebag countries. Many get hooked on prescription opiates then switch to heroin after they cut off prescriptions.

National Geographic have filmed documentaries on this problem.
Our own CIA allows certain tribes friendly to the cause to raise heroin in the Golden Triangle...

Which doctors prescribe these medications. When I had my surgery, not one of my doctors prescribed anything at all. They all said, all four, that state law prohibited prescribing pain medication. I was told to take tylenol or benedryl and meditate. Neither work on bone and nerve surgery, by the way.

Lush Rim-o had 20+ doctors handing him 100's of OxyContin every month along with a bevy of other shit that kept him fucked up .. all the taxpayer $ in China cant stop that ... Drs either have ethics or they dont.

Which doctors prescribe these medications. When I had my surgery, not one of my doctors prescribed anything at all. They all said, all four, that state law prohibited prescribing pain medication. I was told to take tylenol or benedryl and meditate. Neither work on bone and nerve surgery, by the way.
If your state had a law against pain medication then you couldn't take Tylenol, it's a pain reliever...
I just had major back surgery on my spine, they do work..

If your state had a law against pain medication then you couldn't take Tylenol, it's a pain reliever...

There is no such law. I've asked other doctors. Not my doctor's however. And tylenol is NOT an opiod so if there was a law against such medication it would be against opiods, not aceteminophen or even ibuprophen.

So stop prescribing opiods completely. Tell these complainers to buck up, they can get through it.

There is no such law. I've asked other doctors. Not my doctor's however. And tylenol is NOT an opiod so if there was a law against such medication it would be against opiods, not aceteminophen or even ibuprophen.

So stop prescribing opiods completely. Tell these complainers to buck up, they can get through it.

your Drs hated you ..:dunno:

:rofl:

More money for opioids! Legislation everyone can get behind.

No state has completely shut off opioid prescription and use, they have curtailed the amount or time, but there is no ban on opioid prescription in any state..

I have a cousin who had major stomach surgery 20 years ago, and that worthless bastard STILL stays so fucked up he cant tell you his name at any given time.

No state has completely shut off opioid prescription and use, they have curtailed the amount or time, but there is no ban on opioid prescription in any state..
Yes I know. That was my point.

Yes I know. That was my point.
Thank goodness..

Just pass it already!

They should pay for their own addiction. Why should I pay for Republican Senators' drug habits?

I knew Lindsay Graham was a pillhead.

Just pass it already!
Opioids are not the major drug problem. They are trying to throw President Trump off the trail. It is crack cocaine that is the real problem. .

Forum List

Back