GOP Rep Says All Muslims Should Be Removed From Military

Pure ignorance. I think Muslims should be probed more than non-muslims and there should be extensive background checking and vetting before they get to a position where they see national security material, but saying they can't serve and die for this country is beyond ignorant!

You really don't understand how much screening goes into just a basic ENTNAC, do you?

And if it's for Secret or above, the vetting process is VERY intensive, they go to where you've lived before and talk to your family and friends.

Trust me...........any time you get a clearance like that, they're pretty thorough.

Army Major Muslim Whatshisface - the guy that killed all those people in Texas.....

Screened OK?

He took the oath too. More than once I'd imagine.

How did that work out?

Funny how the people pushing for a one religion nation are trying to pretend it's those who don't hate the Constitution are the Marxists.

Marxism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first goal of a Leninist party is to educate the proletariat, so as to remove the various modes of false consciousness the bourgeois have instilled in them, instilled in order to make them more docile and easier to exploit economically, such as religion and nationalism.

You're the one pushing for a one religion nation. If shitforbrains people like you had it your way, American would be a Nation of Islam, speaking Arabic and fucking goats. You can keep your filthy lifestyle - if you don't like it here - move to Mecca.

I wish Islam was never invented by man, wish it never existed.

But I respect this country, and the Constitution and embrace freedom of religion, the opposite of yourself.

Try again son, I think you've inhaled too much Harley exhaust in your time on this earth.

What a pantload. Freedom of religion isn't flying airplanes into buildings dumbass. Neither is beheading someone or killing Americans in the Middle East, all in the name of Allah. Take your "religion of peace" and shove it.

You're the one pushing for a one religion nation. If shitforbrains people like you had it your way, American would be a Nation of Islam, speaking Arabic and fucking goats. You can keep your filthy lifestyle - if you don't like it here - move to Mecca.

But I respect this country, and the Constitution and embrace freedom of religion, the opposite of yourself.

Try again son, I think you've inhaled too much Harley exhaust in your time on this earth.

What a pantload. Freedom of religion isn't flying airplanes into buildings dumbass. Neither is beheading someone or killing Americans in the Middle East, all in the name of Allah. Take your "religion of peace" and shove it.

You're def just some 23 year old who got wedgies and wet willies all through school who's trying to act tough on the internet to make up for a lifetime of being a nerdy pantywaist, no one who hates the Constitution as much as you do would be able to hold a straight face when lying during an oath that requires them to say they support and defend it.

Former military member my ass.

You're def just some 23 year old who got wedgies and wet willies all through school who's trying to act tough on the internet to make up for a lifetime of being a nerdy pantywaist, no one who hates the Constitution as much as you do would be able to hold a straight face when lying during an oath that requires them to say they support and defend it.

What a brilliant deflection.

Idiot.

What a brilliant deflection.

Idiot.

Deflection from what? The "point" you were trying to make about me thinking highly of Islam when i've already stated the complete opposite?

Are you sniffing Harley exhaust fumes right now?

There is no way a "good" mudslime can be a good American. Their hate cult has given the world nothing.

Where are the NOW nags on Is-Slime and its treatment of women? Those estrogen challenged witches real goal is a leftist Marxist agenda.

The stone cold silence by these maggot feces after 9/11(minus of course those who were dancing in the streets) told thinking people all they needed to know about this cancer.

You don't know much about history, do ya?

By the middle of the 2nd millennium BC, the Babylonian mathematics had a sophisticated sexagesimal positional numeral system. The lack of a positional value (or zero) was indicated by a space between sexagesimal numerals. By 300 BC, a punctuation symbol (two slanted wedges) was co-opted as a placeholder in the same Babylonian system. In a tablet unearthed at Kish (dating from about 700 BC), the scribe Bêl-bân-aplu wrote his zeros with three hooks, rather than two slanted wedges.[5]

The Babylonian placeholder was not a true zero because it was not used alone. Nor was it used at the end of a number. Thus numbers like 2 and 120 (2×60), 3 and 180 (3×60), 4 and 240 (4×60), looked the same because the larger numbers lacked a final sexagesimal placeholder. Only context could differentiate them.

Records show that the ancient Greeks seemed unsure about the status of zero as a number. They asked themselves, "How can nothing be something?", leading to philosophical and, by the Medieval period, religious arguments about the nature and existence of zero and the vacuum. The paradoxes of Zeno of Elea depend in large part on the uncertain interpretation of zero.

The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India where by the 9th century AD practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[6][7] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th-2nd century BC) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[8][9] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void.

0 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their culture actually gave us the number zero, and if we didn't have zero, modern math (and inventions) would not be possible.

As far as the ME and their culture? Guess what...........the place where I actually felt safe in public when I was overseas was places like Dubai UAE and Jiddah Saudi Arabia.

It was running around over in Europe that made me nervous.

As far as your ass backwards idiot attitude towards others who aren't of your religion? Fuck off douche, it's gonna be fun to kick bigoted cocksmokers like you around.

Where did anyone say they want the US to be an Islamic theocracy?

You really don't understand how much screening goes into just a basic ENTNAC, do you?

And if it's for Secret or above, the vetting process is VERY intensive, they go to where you've lived before and talk to your family and friends.

Trust me...........any time you get a clearance like that, they're pretty thorough.

Army Major Muslim Whatshisface - the guy that killed all those people in Texas.....

Screened OK?

He took the oath too. More than once I'd imagine.

How did that work out?

Just as well as it worked out for Timothy McVeigh

There is no way a "good" mudslime can be a good American. Their hate cult has given the world nothing.

Where are the NOW nags on Is-Slime and its treatment of women? Those estrogen challenged witches real goal is a leftist Marxist agenda.

The stone cold silence by these maggot feces after 9/11(minus of course those who were dancing in the streets) told thinking people all they needed to know about this cancer.

Funny how the people pushing for a one religion nation are trying to pretend it's those who don't hate the Constitution are the Marxists.

Marxism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first goal of a Leninist party is to educate the proletariat, so as to remove the various modes of false consciousness the bourgeois have instilled in them, instilled in order to make them more docile and easier to exploit economically, such as religion and nationalism.

Oh really? Where did Dr. Drock make the statement that he is doing that?

Warrior, if you actually believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness as well as Freedom of Choice, well then you gotta' allow people to be who they wanna' be.

That would require that he actually believes in this country.

Oh STFU, you Commie-Flag waving dumb fuck. If I need anything further from you, I'll fart

:lol::lol::lol:

"Warrior"102....Left wing sock puppet or Smooth Diplomat of the Right.

Hmmmmmm....decisions, decisions.

Forum List

Back