GOP Rep Says All Muslims Should Be Removed From Military

Ah...you think Muslim = Terrorist do you? Simpleton life there?
I think the plan is to get us to hate and fear brown people in turbans so that we don't notice what The Federal Reserve and our own Gov't (Republican and Democrat) is doing to us right now.

USS CONCORD (AFS-5) 83-86
VFA-131 WILDCATS from 89-93, deployed on USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER and USS GEORGE WASHINGTON
USS CONCORD (T-AFS-5) 97-99.

Interesting thing about my career, went to my first ship as an E-1, went back after they turned into an MSC ship as a Department Head.

After that, came out to Amarillo to serve my second back to back independent duty tour as Navy LPO for MEPS. Did that from 99 until 02.

Well - you and I crossed paths. UNREPP'd with you guys in mid-80's. I was on LKA 117
You WERE out of Nawfuk, right?

Pier 4, berth 2, Norfolk VA. Yep. In the mid 80's I was floating around the Med, with a once a month stop in Beruit Lebanon where we anchored out at first, but after having them take an artillery shell shot at us which landed about 100 yds. off the starboard bow, we had to make little boxes going up and down the shore line. Drove the QM's nuts.

Things were interesting on the bridge that morning.
My husband was also stationed on the Eisenhower in the early 80s before we met . Then we lived in Va Beach stationed out of Little Creek on the Manatwok LST Late 80s , early 90s . Had my middle son while serving during the first war in Iraq , hubby did not see him until he was 6months old. He retired a Senior Chief Enginemen it was medical ( disc replacement in neck due to injury in the navy)

You're thankful for assfuckers.

Once again, thanks for letting everyone know where you stand.

You're a true gem.

Here's where I stand.
I stand opposed to never-serving "queer bait" like you.
Our proud and dedicated men and women are dying and protecting this nation while people like you (Commies) sit comfortably at home/trailer/Mommy's basement, pleasuring yourselves on the internet 24/7, supporting terrorists.
I should be ashamed of this, asswipe?
I'd knee you to the nuts if you expressed your views to me face-to-face.
Quit your fucking whining, panty-waste.

You stand opposed to anyone who disagrees with your charming view of the world....you spit on your fellow vets if it serves your purpose too.

No - I spit on turds, like you, you dishonorable fucking douche bag.

How's that Chaz Bono sex change going? Need a donation? If you accept via Paypal, happy to send you a quarter.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here's where I stand.
Our proud and dedicated men and women are dying and protecting this nation while people like you (Commies) sit comfortably at home/trailer/Mommy's basement, pleasuring yourselves on the internet 24/7, supporting terrorists.

You stand opposed to anyone who disagrees with your charming view of the world....you spit on your fellow vets if it serves your purpose too.

How's that Chaz Bono sex change going? Need a donation? If you accept via Paypal, happy to send you a quarter.

You so easily prove my point for me. Are you sure you aren't a Left wing plant working to make Right wing vets look stupid and bigoted?

GOP Rep Says All Muslims Should Be Removed From Military | News One

GOPtards never disappoint when it comes to hatemongering.

You should feel in good company being a hatemonger yourself.

I happen to agree with his opinion, if they are devout Muslims and adhere to the teachings of the Quran then they are obligated to kill infidels. Nidal Hasan comes to mind.

The military shouldn't let convicts like you in.

And society shouldn't let you spew your hatred on the internet.

Here's where I stand.

Warrior, if you actually believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness as well as Freedom of Choice, well then you gotta' allow people to be who they wanna' be.

Warrior, if you actually believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness as well as Freedom of Choice, well then you gotta' allow people to be who they wanna' be.

That would require that he actually believes in this country.

I'm sure by his posting style you know he doesn't give a shit about those things.

Unless people agree with him on how they should live their life, what to do with their liberties, what should make them happy, and what choices they should make, kinda like how the Soviets thought of things.

And society shouldn't let you spew your hatred on the internet.

So you are against both freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Yep, you're a Texan alright. Hate our constitution so much you all keep babbling about seceding from the country.

Bullshit..........what you're saying is that AQ represents all Muslims, and the Westboro Baptist Church represents all Christians.

Fanatics will cherry pick their holy book to prove their point, and scared idiots like you will lump all of the religion in the same category as the fanatics.

Where are all those so-called "moderate" muslims.....?

You never see them protesting about "honor killings" when muslim fathers kill their daughters for acting too American....

Did you see them protesting in the streets after 9-11, London, Mumbai, Madrid, Beslan, Bali, Times Square, or Fort Hood? ...No...

Do you see any protesting the killing of Christians in Egypt....? ...No....

However you DID see them protesting in the streets by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, setting embassies and other buildings on fire, and killing innocent people when a fucking cartoon offended them.....

...or were those all fanatic members of Al Qaeda too.....?

How many of those have happened in the U.S. in the last....let's say....5 years?

even one is one too many....

i am surprised by your rather flippant lack of concern.....or don't you realize that homosexuality is also one of the various reasons for "honor killings"....? and don't you believe in womens rights either...? or how about your liberal stance against torture....?

these things happen in the homes of "moderate" muslims.....actually there is no such thing as "moderate Islam".....there is only Islam...

regarding your question i'm sure the numbers are not as great here as in the UK since we do not have as many immigrants .....but the muslim problem in the UK and elsewhere in Europe is going to be our problem too if we do not prevent it now.....

but beyond the killings themselves.....one must consider the violence that occurs.....the violence which i'm sure prevents the final stage of many "honor killings".....because the beaten and tortured young women finally submit to the arranged marriages or other demands in order to stop the pain....both physical and mental...

September 18, 2011

Forced weddings and ‘honor’ killings aren’t just a developing-world issue. New research shows how it happens in England and the United States.

1316373294579.jpg

When Jasvinder Sanghera turned 14, she knew her time had come. As the sixth of seven daughters in a conservative Sikh family, growing up in the English industrial city of Derby, Sanghera had watched her parents pull her older sisters out of school, one by one, and send them to India to marry complete strangers—often men who abused them. The British educational system never questioned the girls’ long absences and ultimate disappearances. Then, one day, when Sanghera came home from school, her mother presented her with a photograph of a man. Sanghera was told that she’d been promised to him when she was just 8 years old. “I was the one who said, ‘No, I want to finish school, Mum. I just want to get an education,’” Sanghera said recently.

Her parents yanked her out of class, she said, and padlocked her in her room for weeks until she promised to submit to the marriage. “In the end, I agreed purely to buy back my freedom,” Sanghera said. When her parents relented and allowed her to visit a friend’s home, she ran away with the friend’s older brother—at first sleeping in his car, and then in a cheap boardinghouse. When she called her family, she says, they told her, “You are dead in our eyes from this day forward. You can come home and marry who we say; otherwise, you are dead.” When Sanghera refused, her family disowned her. “Even today, if I see my sisters, my family, they will cross the road and refuse to acknowledge me,” she said. “All of a sudden, I had become the perpetrator. I was the one who had dishonored and betrayed them, and I had no family.” She has lived as a pariah for the past 29 years.

Despite her ostracism, Sanghera eventually managed to finish her education and build a life for herself. Her obedient older sister Robina was not so lucky. The two girls had kept up a secret relationship and Robina told stories with allegations of horrific domestic violence inside her arranged marriage. Jasvinder begged her sister to appeal to their parents for help. But her mother and father made it very clear: it was Robina’s duty to make the marriage work, for the sake of the family’s honor. When Jasvinder was 22 and her sister 24, Robina set herself on fire. She suffered burns over 90 percent of her body and died a terrible death, leaving behind a 5-year-old son. When Sanghera heard of her sister’s suicide—not from family members—she journeyed home. “I naively thought my mother would somehow run and take me back into her heart, or into the family, because [she had] lost a daughter in such a horrific way. But no, she made it clear. She said to me, ‘You must not come to the funeral. You must not come to the house. You are not allowed to mourn her with us. If you come, you come when it’s dark and nobody can see you.’” When Sanghera went to the funeral anyway, her family walked out of the room as soon as she entered. “Those who are meant to love you the most, your nearest and dearest, are doing this to you,” Sanghera said. “You’re completely isolated.”

Forced marriage and honor violence are often viewed in the West as backward customs relegated to impoverished developing nations. But a spate of gruesome honor killings in the U.K., and new research about the prevalence of underage marriage in the U.S., for the first time show that this kind of violence against women is far more widespread. In 2005, the British government’s Home Office and Foreign Office launched a joint Forced Marriage Unit to address these crimes, and in 2010 it handled 1,700 cases of forced marriage. Catalyzed by her own ordeal, and by Robina’s suicide, Sanghera opened Karma Nirvana in 1993, a U.K. charity devoted to helping victims of forced marriages and honor violence. The group says that in 2008, 2,500 girls—suspected victims of forced marriages—went missing from schools in the U.K., usually during vacation. This year, that figure is expected to double.

continued...
Forced Marriage and 'Honor Killings' Happen in Britain, U.S Too - The Daily Beast

Where are all those so-called "moderate" muslims.....?

You never see them protesting about "honor killings" when muslim fathers kill their daughters for acting too American....

Did you see them protesting in the streets after 9-11, London, Mumbai, Madrid, Beslan, Bali, Times Square, or Fort Hood? ...No...

Do you see any protesting the killing of Christians in Egypt....? ...No....

However you DID see them protesting in the streets by the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS, setting embassies and other buildings on fire, and killing innocent people when a fucking cartoon offended them.....

...or were those all fanatic members of Al Qaeda too.....?

How many of those have happened in the U.S. in the last....let's say....5 years?

even one is one too many....

And that number would be?

i am surprised by your rather flippant lack of concern....

It is not flippant. It is the intelligence to recognize fear-mongering when I see it.
.or don't you realize that homosexuality is also one of the various reasons for "honor killings"....? and don't you believe in womens rights either...? or how about your liberal stance against torture....?

Ah....here it is, folks. :lol::lol::lol:

these things happen in the homes of "moderate" muslims.....actually there is no such thing as "moderate Islam".....there is only Islam...

Then....let's see the numbers? Let's see the stats.

regarding your question i'm sure the numbers are not as great here as in the UK since we do not have as many immigrants .....but the muslim problem in the UK and elsewhere in Europe is going to be our problem too if we do not prevent it now.....

but beyond the killings themselves.....one must consider the violence that occurs.....the violence which i'm sure prevents the final stage of many "honor killings".....because the beaten and tortured young women finally submit to the arranged marriages or other demands in order to stop the pain....both physical and mental...

September 18, 2011

Forced weddings and ‘honor’ killings aren’t just a developing-world issue. New research shows how it happens in England and the United States.

1316373294579.jpg

When Jasvinder Sanghera turned 14, she knew her time had come. As the sixth of seven daughters in a conservative Sikh family, growing up in the English industrial city of Derby, Sanghera had watched her parents pull her older sisters out of school, one by one, and send them to India to marry complete strangers—often men who abused them. The British educational system never questioned the girls’ long absences and ultimate disappearances. Then, one day, when Sanghera came home from school, her mother presented her with a photograph of a man. Sanghera was told that she’d been promised to him when she was just 8 years old. “I was the one who said, ‘No, I want to finish school, Mum. I just want to get an education,’” Sanghera said recently.

Her parents yanked her out of class, she said, and padlocked her in her room for weeks until she promised to submit to the marriage. “In the end, I agreed purely to buy back my freedom,” Sanghera said. When her parents relented and allowed her to visit a friend’s home, she ran away with the friend’s older brother—at first sleeping in his car, and then in a cheap boardinghouse. When she called her family, she says, they told her, “You are dead in our eyes from this day forward. You can come home and marry who we say; otherwise, you are dead.” When Sanghera refused, her family disowned her. “Even today, if I see my sisters, my family, they will cross the road and refuse to acknowledge me,” she said. “All of a sudden, I had become the perpetrator. I was the one who had dishonored and betrayed them, and I had no family.” She has lived as a pariah for the past 29 years.

Despite her ostracism, Sanghera eventually managed to finish her education and build a life for herself. Her obedient older sister Robina was not so lucky. The two girls had kept up a secret relationship and Robina told stories with allegations of horrific domestic violence inside her arranged marriage. Jasvinder begged her sister to appeal to their parents for help. But her mother and father made it very clear: it was Robina’s duty to make the marriage work, for the sake of the family’s honor. When Jasvinder was 22 and her sister 24, Robina set herself on fire. She suffered burns over 90 percent of her body and died a terrible death, leaving behind a 5-year-old son. When Sanghera heard of her sister’s suicide—not from family members—she journeyed home. “I naively thought my mother would somehow run and take me back into her heart, or into the family, because [she had] lost a daughter in such a horrific way. But no, she made it clear. She said to me, ‘You must not come to the funeral. You must not come to the house. You are not allowed to mourn her with us. If you come, you come when it’s dark and nobody can see you.’” When Sanghera went to the funeral anyway, her family walked out of the room as soon as she entered. “Those who are meant to love you the most, your nearest and dearest, are doing this to you,” Sanghera said. “You’re completely isolated.”

Forced marriage and honor violence are often viewed in the West as backward customs relegated to impoverished developing nations. But a spate of gruesome honor killings in the U.K., and new research about the prevalence of underage marriage in the U.S., for the first time show that this kind of violence against women is far more widespread. In 2005, the British government’s Home Office and Foreign Office launched a joint Forced Marriage Unit to address these crimes, and in 2010 it handled 1,700 cases of forced marriage. Catalyzed by her own ordeal, and by Robina’s suicide, Sanghera opened Karma Nirvana in 1993, a U.K. charity devoted to helping victims of forced marriages and honor violence. The group says that in 2008, 2,500 girls—suspected victims of forced marriages—went missing from schools in the U.K., usually during vacation. This year, that figure is expected to double.

continued...
Forced Marriage and 'Honor Killings' Happen in Britain, U.S Too - The Daily Beast

Last I checked, we are not the UK....let me know if that changes, ok?

Oh STFU, you Commie-Flag waving dumb fuck. If I need anything further from you, I'll fart

Oh STFU, you Commie-Flag waving dumb fuck. If I need anything further from you, I'll fart

While you're farting if you push real hard, look down and you'll probably see the same thing in the toilet as your doctor sees during a head CT scan.

Last edited:
Wow... obama isn't going to like that... seeing as he's a muslim too...

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

Thanks Pale Rider for the video. :clap2:

"America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."

.....Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

And to repeat a quote from the video:

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

There is no way a "good" mudslime can be a good American. Their hate cult has given the world nothing.

Where are the NOW nags on Is-Slime and its treatment of women? Those estrogen challenged witches real goal is a leftist Marxist agenda.

The stone cold silence by these maggot feces after 9/11(minus of course those who were dancing in the streets) told thinking people all they needed to know about this cancer.

There is no way a "good" mudslime can be a good American. Their hate cult has given the world nothing.

Where are the NOW nags on Is-Slime and its treatment of women? Those estrogen challenged witches real goal is a leftist Marxist agenda.

The stone cold silence by these maggot feces after 9/11(minus of course those who were dancing in the streets) told thinking people all they needed to know about this cancer.

Funny how the people pushing for a one religion nation are trying to pretend it's those who don't hate the Constitution are the Marxists.

Marxism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first goal of a Leninist party is to educate the proletariat, so as to remove the various modes of false consciousness the bourgeois have instilled in them, instilled in order to make them more docile and easier to exploit economically, such as religion and nationalism.

Funny how the people pushing for a one religion nation are trying to pretend it's those who don't hate the Constitution are the Marxists.

The first goal of a Leninist party is to educate the proletariat, so as to remove the various modes of false consciousness the bourgeois have instilled in them, instilled in order to make them more docile and easier to exploit economically, such as religion and nationalism.

You're the one pushing for a one religion nation. If shitforbrains people like you had it your way, American would be a Nation of Islam, speaking Arabic and fucking goats. You can keep your filthy lifestyle - if you don't like it here - move to Mecca.

You're the one pushing for a one religion nation. If shitforbrains people like you had it your way, American would be a Nation of Islam, speaking Arabic and fucking goats. You can keep your filthy lifestyle - if you don't like it here - move to Mecca.

I wish Islam was never invented by man, wish it never existed.

But I respect this country, and the Constitution and embrace freedom of religion, the opposite of yourself.

Try again son, I think you've inhaled too much Harley exhaust in your time on this earth.

Forum List

Back