Obama’s #occupywallstreet protester claims ‘i wouldn’t give a f*ck if 9/11 happened 9

Well Left Wing nutters usually don't express love for America. So this doesn't surprise me at all. Next you'll be hearing a rant about DA BOOOOOSH and those "Evil Christians." Left Wingers are very predictable.

Well Left Wing nutters usually don't express love for America. So this doesn't surprise me at all. Next you'll be hearing a rant about DA BOOOOOSH and those "Evil Christians." Left Wingers are very predictable.

You were praising them to high heaven yesterday. Why don't you make up your mind?

After he wishes death on Americans he ends his leftist rant with, "God bless you." ROFLMAO The absolute insanity of liberalism.

I think this class warfare thing the demoncrats have started may get out of hand.

You were praising them to high heaven yesterday. Why don't you make up your mind?

Nah,i don't think you have be a Left Winger to be angry about what Governmant & Corporations have done to the People in recent years. Some of these OWS protesters are loony Leftists but many are not. Some are just poor downtrodden people who are sick of being screwed over. I can understand their anger.

Nah,i don't think you have be a Left Winger to be angry about what Governmant & Corporations have done to the People in recent years. Some of these OWS protesters are loony Leftists but many are not. Some are just poor downtrodden people who are sick of being screwed over. I can understand their anger.

We're all being screwed over by government.. that doesn't give us a license to go out and crap on people's property, in streets, on police cars.. piss everywhere spreading diseases, rape, murder, threaten to do violence, wish death upon fellow Americans.. This movement is nothing more than a HUGE clusterfuck and ANYONE who ties themselves to it has a major fucking screw loose!

I think this class warfare thing the demoncrats have started may get out of hand.

"A new national survey from Public Policy Polling (D) finds public opinion souring pretty quickly on the Occupy Wall Street movement.

The poll asked: “Do you support or oppose the goals of the
Occupy Wall Street movement?” The result was only 33% support, to 45% opposed.

In the previous poll from a month ago, when the protests were fairly new and public opinion had not yet had the chance to set in, the result was a very close 35% support, to 36% opposed.

The pollster also asked: “Do you support or oppose the goals of the Tea Party movement?” The result was 42% support, to 45% opposed, similar to last month’s result of 39%-45%.

Another question: “Do you have a higher opinion of the Occupy Wall Street movement or the Tea Party movement?”

The result: Tea Party 43%, Occupy Wall Street 37%. Last month, Occupy Wall Street had a narrow advantage of 40%-37%."

Poll: Public Opinion Turning Against Occupy Wall Street | TPMDC

This is the explanation for Bloomberg throwing 'em out. Obama gave up hoping that these bums would be his shock troops, and the answer to the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back