GOP Rep. Resigns After He Sent Shirtless Photo to Woman on Craigslist

Here's a shirtless hunky guy who can make the list: Scott Brown! :clap2:

Scott-Brown-Cosmo-1.jpg

aqua....do you believe that any politician who cheats should resign?

I believe any politician that betrays the principles on which he ran and which he stands, should leave office. In other words, if you are busted for being a phony, stop representing yourself as a man of integrity and work for someone who doesn't place a value on trust.

aqua....do you believe that any politician who cheats should resign?

I believe any politician that betrays the principles on which he ran and which he stands, should leave office. In other words, if you are busted for being a phony, stop representing yourself as a man of integrity and work for someone who doesn't place a value on trust.

Yep not quite like if the guy was Charlie Sheen.

More family values.

From what I was able to find, he does seem like one of those "Family Values" Republicans
That's almost as bad as Liberal Democrats like the liberal head of the Ways and Means committee or the liberal Senate Majority leader cheating on their taxes. Wow, the left went nuts when that happened, no way they could be accused of hypocrisy...

N.Y. Rep Resigns After Claim He Sent Shirtless Photo to Woman on Craigslist - FoxNews.com :clap2:

Rep. Christopher Lee resigned Wednesday after a report claimed the married Republican congressman sent a shirtless photo of himself to a woman on Craigslist.
Earlier Wednesday Lee, asked by Fox News about the report as he was walking to his car, said he was not willing to talk about the issue, adding "I have to work this out with my wife."
The New York congressman left his office Wednesday after a report surfaced on the website Gawker claiming an anonymous 34-year-old woman was contacted by Lee after she placed an ad in the "Women for Men" personals section on Craigslist.
According to the report, he used a Gmail account, which was later deleted, to contact the woman, claiming to be a divorced lobbyist. Lee is married with one son. The article said Lee at first sent a normal picture of himself and then sent a "PG-13 muscle picture" -- the picture published by Gawker showed a shirtless man posing in a mirror.
"Thanks...so do you always send shirtless pics to women from cl?" the response e-mail said, according to the correspondence published online.
"Sorry. Its all I had," the sender replied.
Lee told Fox News he had not read the Gawker story and would not confirm whether he was the man in the photograph. Lee's office also said there would be "no comment from our office at this time."
A Lee spokesperson earlier told Gawker that the congressman believed he'd been a victim of hackers, noting that Lee sent a message to his staff about a security breach on Jan. 21 -- though the published e-mails were dated a week earlier.

Read more: N.Y. Rep Resigns After Claim He Sent Shirtless Photo to Woman on Craigslist - FoxNews.com

Read more: N.Y. Rep Resigns After Claim He Sent Shirtless Photo to Woman on Craigslist - FoxNews.com

why are you clapping? do you think any politician who does this or cheats on their spouse should resign?
it shows a lack of character
if you cant be faithful to your wedding vows, how can we be sure you will be faithful to your oath of office
but i'm a conservative, i actually expect better of the people i elect

More family values.

From what I was able to find, he does seem like one of those "Family Values" Republicans. Though I suppose we can at least be thankful the person he was sending pictures to in this case was an adult and not a teenage page.

Uh-huh...Riiiiight....The guy got what he deserved. Nice try at obfuscation partisan HACK.

That's almost as bad as Liberal Democrats like the liberal head of the Ways and Means committee or the liberal Senate Majority leader cheating on their taxes. Wow, the left went nuts when that happened, no way they could be accused of hypocrisy...

Any politician that cheated on his taxes should be treated the same way John Doe or Jane Smith would be by the Federal Government. I have no idea why you went off on the tangent you did in your post. The "mom! he did it too!" point about hypocrisy doesn't justify what this representative did. Especially since I'm not a Liberal or a Democrat.

N.Y. Rep Resigns After Claim He Sent Shirtless Photo to Woman on Craigslist - FoxNews.com :clap2:

Rep. Christopher Lee resigned Wednesday after a report claimed the married Republican congressman sent a shirtless photo of himself to a woman on Craigslist.
Earlier Wednesday Lee, asked by Fox News about the report as he was walking to his car, said he was not willing to talk about the issue, adding "I have to work this out with my wife."
The New York congressman left his office Wednesday after a report surfaced on the website Gawker claiming an anonymous 34-year-old woman was contacted by Lee after she placed an ad in the "Women for Men" personals section on Craigslist.
According to the report, he used a Gmail account, which was later deleted, to contact the woman, claiming to be a divorced lobbyist. Lee is married with one son. The article said Lee at first sent a normal picture of himself and then sent a "PG-13 muscle picture" -- the picture published by Gawker showed a shirtless man posing in a mirror.
"Thanks...so do you always send shirtless pics to women from cl?" the response e-mail said, according to the correspondence published online.
"Sorry. Its all I had," the sender replied.
Lee told Fox News he had not read the Gawker story and would not confirm whether he was the man in the photograph. Lee's office also said there would be "no comment from our office at this time."
A Lee spokesperson earlier told Gawker that the congressman believed he'd been a victim of hackers, noting that Lee sent a message to his staff about a security breach on Jan. 21 -- though the published e-mails were dated a week earlier.

was his nipple(s) exposed............because, that's bad.:eusa_shhh:

Lee's district is next to that ass grabbing democrat that quit last year, whatever his name was. Ass grabber or something like that.

The western NY congressman is gone, what more do you want? Democrats never resign. Remember Gerry Studds? He raped a male page (statutory rape anyway the page was 17) in 1983 but he received a slap on the wrist by the democrat majority and later a standing ovation when he returned to the House.

Forum List

Back