GOP Rep. Resigns After He Sent Shirtless Photo to Woman on Craigslist

The sun is shining again in America!! I can see 2012 from my window~

somewhat Palinistic, but a good bumper sticker all the same slinger

so, we've a Congresscritter that's lost his shirt?

well, seeing as most are millionaires via Citizens United vs. FEC, he's got my vote....

Some should expect such questions of their behaviour as they thrust themselves into the public light.

At least he had enough smarts to resign.

We expect bigger things of our electeds

Barney Frank's boyfriend runs a male whorehouse out of the basement of Barney's home and he doesn't resign.

Said he had no knowledge.

Bubba get a BJ in Government housing on the taxpayer's dime and doesn't resign.

Until the Imperial Subjects, aka Sheeple, demand the highest ethical and moral standards from their Mandarins.................this will continue until the Empire collapses.

Exactly!

David "Diapers" Vitter.

That's what I'm talkin' about!

- John Ensign

But seriously, I don't give a shit if this guy cheats on his wife. I question his intelligence in thinking this wouldn't come out but the act itself ... whatever.

Wait? He isn't one of those uber-hypocrites like Spitzer who was out to end careers for this kind of thing before this happened right?

The sun is shining again in America!! I can see 2012 from my window~

somewhat Palinistic, but a good bumper sticker all the same slinger

so, we've a Congresscritter that's lost his shirt?

well, seeing as most are millionaires via Citizens United vs. FEC, he's got my vote....

:) Yea you're right.. it's Palinistic which is why I said it- lol It drives the leftists absolutely nuts. Say Sarah Palin and their heads begin to spin while globs of spittle oozes from their crusty lips. It's awesome to catch it on video!:up:

(D) Ted Kennedy killed a young girl while driving drunk and served 40+ Years in our Congress. So i always laugh when i see stupid Democrats feigning outrage over silly stuff like this. The guy deserves a TV Show. CNN gave Spitzer one right? So please spare us the feigned outrage Democrats. No one is buying it.

(D) Ted Kennedy killed a young girl while driving drunk and served 40+ Years in our Congress. So i always laugh when i see stupid Democrats feigning outrage over silly stuff like this. The guy deserves a TV Show. CNN gave Spitzer one right? So please spare us the feigned outrage Democrats. No one is buying it.

Did Sen Kennedy ever have to wear a police monitoring anklet to congress because he was under house arrest for a felony conviction?

Did Sen Kennedy ever have to wear a police monitoring anklet to congress because he was under house arrest for a felony conviction?

No,the whole thing was white-washed for little Teddy. He killed a young girl and got away with it. If he wasn't a Kennedy,that wouldn't have happened. He served 40+ years in our Congress and the Democrats actually called him a "Hero." There has never been justice for Mary Jo Kopechne and her family. And i'm guessing there never will be. So stop with all the feigned outrage Democrats. Who do you think you're Bullshitting?

No,the whole thing was white-washed for little Teddy.

oh, it's only Republicans who get convicted of felonies, placed under house arrest and still get appointed to leadership positions within the House?

OK then. figures. Speaking of bullshitting...

oh, it's only Republicans who get convicted of felonies, placed under house arrest and still get appointed to leadership positions within the House?

At least this Republican had some dignity and resigned. That's a hell of alot more than i can say for Democrat degenerates like Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd. The murderous drunkard & the KKK Grand Wizard stayed in Congress till they literally dropped dead. Despite what Democrats claim about those two men,they are not "Heroes."

At least this Republican had some dignity and resigned.

The felon didn't resign. David Vitter didn't resign. John Ensign didn't resign. Newt Gingrich Didn't resign. Tom Delay? Not so much. All of the laundry list of convicts from Abramoff?

Lame Democrats: Murderous Drunkard (Ted Kennedy) & KKK Grand Wizard (Robert Byrd) = "Heroes." But a guy who sends a shirtless photo to someone = "The Devil." Kooky stuff.

Forum List

Back