GOP recruiting women, political outsiders to run for House

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
8fe368c0f75b48049644f56ba2c93367.jpg

It’s the only way we’re going to retake the House in 2020. It’s so refreshing to see that the RNC is getting off its duff to do what’s needed.

(House Minority Leader Kevin ) McCarthy (R-Calif) says he's met with over 30 contenders, of whom nearly 6 in 10 are women and nearly half are minorities. Rep. Susan Brooks, R-Ind., recruitment chief for the National Republican Congressional Committee, the House GOP's campaign arm, says more than 130 women have contacted the committee about running. Another group called Winning for Women and E-PAC, formed by Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., are also seeking female GOP candidates.

So far, Republicans haven't matched Democrats' ability to attract women candidates. According to data collected by The Associated Press through noon last Monday, just 38 of 172 declared Republican House challengers were women, around 1 in 5. That compared to 84 of 222 declared House Democratic challengers, nearly 2 in 5.

Democrats scoff that GOP efforts will flop because Americans care less about candidates' attributes than about issues like buttressing health care and wages.

What do you think? Can GOP candidates win my running on the economy and defending our borders? Or will the Dimocrap giveaway promises win?

More
@ House GOP seeks women, fresh faces for 2020 challengers | My Connection from Cox

House GOP Focusing on Women, Minorities for 2020 Challengers @ House GOP Focusing on Women, Minorities for 2020 Challengers

And then comes this:

Iowa Trump voters want Warren-style policies

Some of President Trump's supporters in Sioux City, Iowa love liberal populist proposals. They just don't love the 2020 Democrats as the messengers.

Reading the article indicates that most of the women surveyed indicating they went along with the idea of forgiving part or all of student loans. They also want a tax on banks.

In other words, they get sucked in by the liberal propaganda of the Left.

So, how to conservative GOP candidates overcome it?

They're not excited about any of the 2020 Democrats running for president, and they only really recognized Warren, Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. "The presidency is a man's job," said 44-year-old Jamison P.

The economy was the issue that came up the most among this group when discussing their top concern heading into the 2020 presidential election. And although half of the respondents thought the national economy is booming, no one said they've seen an increase in their own wages or financial situation.

The bottom line: It's still early, but right now Warren — or any other Democrat — would face an enormous challenge winning these voters back even though there's a market for her style of populism.

More @ Iowa Trump voters want Elizabeth Warren's ideas, focus group shows

The main appeal to the GOP is the "yes man" attitude they exude..
Yep, the Ds are always voting outside the D lines.
At least they show more cleavage..Wait that is not what you meant by D lines?
I know the Dems enjoy a hearty "yes man" tude also and they all get together to sing their chorus in key.
We have a great need for hot female politicians.

Some of the hottest females in Congress are GOP!

mcsally-plane.jpg
images

I know the Dems enjoy a hearty "yes man" tude also and they all get together to sing their chorus in key.
We've got BINDERS full of hot conservative women!

Some of the hottest females in Congress are GOP!

mcsally-plane.jpg
images
Not like they will be doing anything more than lying to me.

I am sure you can increase your dedication with T & A..The women will get elected and tell the men no sex until they get what they want.

I am sure you can increase your dedication with T & A..The women will get elected and tell the men no sex until they get what they want.
That’s Liberal women.

That’s Liberal women.

She me ONE hot liberal woman. ONE!

That’s Liberal women.
Yeah right.

That’s Liberal women.

She me ONE hot liberal woman. ONE!
que?

That’s Liberal women.
Yeah right.
Yeah; I’ve never heard of a Conservative woman threatening no sex due to political differences.

That’s Liberal women.
Yeah right.
Yeah; I’ve never heard of a Conservative woman threatening no sex due to political differences.
They don't have sex unless it is for a child if they do they are harlots.

That’s Liberal women.
Yeah right.
Ok...

That’s Liberal women.
Yeah right.
Ok...
Those are real conservative women in the US..

Forum List

Back