Bite Me opens up huge lead in race

Time for the also-rans to drop out and line up behind him, as Creepy Joe has a 3 to 1 lead over a Crazy Bernie.

They might not like the idea of a straight honky candidate, but that's what they have.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination
Just proves that liberal voters love people who grope women and children..

Do you mean that we all should accept Trump because he sexually molests and gropes with the worst of them? Damn, you sure to make a point, there Pinocchio.

Time for the also-rans to drop out and line up behind him, as Creepy Joe has a 3 to 1 lead over a Crazy Bernie.

They might not like the idea of a straight honky candidate, but that's what they have.

Do you mean that we all should accept Trump because he sexually molests and gropes with the worst of them? Damn, you sure to make a point, there Pinocchio.

There is no evidence to prove that at all. The fact that Trump decided to amuse the Bush scion and Howard Stern years ago with bullshit stories isn't proof of anything at all.

Not going to last, IMO.

He's going to get beat to death by the other clowns in the DNC clown car for being "too moderate" (which he isn't), along with the numerous chances he'll have to step on his own dick with his now world famous gaffes.

But if he does end up making it through all that to get the nomination, he's going to get a reality check to find out that Trump is not a pushover pussy like Paul Ryan was.

Last edited:

There is a difference when women would voluntarily walk up to Trump to have their privates touched, and a guy who with her husband near by, grope her and smell her hair. But alas, you dont see a difference between the two, which is why we dont like people like you.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Biden is a reflection of the Ds:

An out of the closet pervert

Famously corrupt

Racist to the core

D voters love him for being like they are.

He will win the nomination and he will attempt new records in ballot box stuffing.

Biden is a flawed, kid toucher joke, plus he is an idiot. I hope he gets the nomination.

Democrats don't have a normal candidate so they picked the one who has failed three times at getting the nomination.

There is a difference when women would voluntarily walk up to Trump to have their privates touched, and a guy who with her husband near by, grope her and smell her hair. But alas, you dont see a difference between the two, which is why we dont like people like you.

View attachment 260209

Sure and all those Models invited him in their dressing area. And those 30 some odd women that are going after him when he leaves office also asked for it. I see the difference but you just want to put a slant on things to try and make Biden look almost as bad as Trump. You still missed the mark, cupcake.

View attachment 260209

Sure and all those Models invited him in their dressing area. And those 30 some odd women that are going after him when he leaves office also asked for it. I see the difference but you just want to put a slant on things to try and make Biden look almost as bad as Trump. You still missed the mark, cupcake.

The fact that the Democrat Party arranged to have phony complaints made about Donald J Trump doesn't prove anything.

The reason I believe they are phony is because of the facts.

No one had EVER sued Donald J. Trump on these kinds of charges even though he has been an A List celebrity whose name has been synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets" for 40 years.

The idea that suddenly, dozens of people are suddenly accusing him, is a bit much.

View attachment 260209

The fact that the Democrat Party arranged to have phony complaints made about Donald J Trump doesn't prove anything.

No one had EVER sued Donald J. Trump on these kinds of charges even though he has been an A List celebrity whose name has been synonymous with the term "Deep Pockets" for 40 years.

The idea that suddenly, dozens of people are suddenly accusing him, is a bit much.

Phony means no basis of truth. In Trumps case, they just haven't caught him red handed on anything Federal yet. But the States have. When he leaves office, he'll be lucky to find employment on a Car Wash line.

View attachment 260209

Phony means no basis of truth. In Trumps case, they just haven't caught him red handed on anything Federal yet. But the States have. When he leaves office, he'll be lucky to find employment on a Car Wash line.

States haven't found shit on the President.

New York and some other Leftard states are passing bills of attainder to try and punish the President for his audacity of actually winning the Presidency.

But I don't see that going anywhere. I don't think that future liberal Presidents want to spend their golden years on Red State chain gangs. At least not in my opinion.

View attachment 260209

New York and some other Leftard states are passing bills of attainder to try and punish the President for his audacity of actually winning the Presidency.

But I don't see that going anywhere. I don't think that future liberal Presidents want to spend their golden years on Red State chain gangs. At least not in my opinion.

They have already done Grand Juries and have enough to charge him. They just can't until he leaves office. If nothing else, he's been found to do bank fraud. And his "Non Profit" was used as a private checking account which was registered with the state of NY. They needed his state Tax forms and the report from the German Bank. He's guilty as all hell but they just can't drag him into court right now. I guess he wants to die in office to prevent all this. If he doesn't die in office, he dies in a prison. I vote for the Prison.

View attachment 260209

They have already done Grand Juries and have enough to charge him. They just can't until he leaves office. If nothing else, he's been found to do bank fraud. And his "Non Profit" was used as a private checking account which was registered with the state of NY. They needed his state Tax forms and the report from the German Bank. He's guilty as all hell but they just can't drag him into court right now. I guess he wants to die in office to prevent all this. If he doesn't die in office, he dies in a prison. I vote for the Prison.

If the liberals had anything on Trump, he would be charged and impeached already.

Its all bullshit.

Libs just don't like the Economic Boom and Trumponomics.

99 percent chance Clinton wins 2016 election.

Only goes to show that you can't go by the polls when dealing with the Donald. He'll figure out a way to win even if he has to break all the rules. Worked for him once and he'll try it again even worse. I wonder if he can pay a bunch of ISIS rogues to do a face assination on him to gain sympathy.

Forum List

Back