GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....
I just don't give a damn about this shit.
If you commit a crime that requires your detention you will lose your children for the duration of your detention no matter who you are or where you're from.

Why should these illegal scumbags get special treatment?

Tell you what, stay the fuck on your own land and you won't lose your kids for the average 54 days.

I couldn't agree more. They should all be booted back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with their dumb asses.
Most are not Mexican.

"Two Corinthians"

If you commit a crime that requires your detention you will lose your children for the duration of your detention no matter who you are or where you're from.

Tell you what, stay the fuck on your own land and you won't lose your kids for the average 54 days.

I couldn't agree more. They should all be booted back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with their dumb asses.
Most are not Mexican...dumbass.

Of course they aren't. Most are from South America.

The Mexicans take a dim view of anyone in their country illegally.

Use to be they would throw you in jail if you were caught in their country illegally.

That's why we need to kick these assholes back to Mexico. Mexico will deal with them just as they deal with other illegals in Mexico.

You are such a dumbass.

"Two Corinthians"

Most are not Mexican.

Mexico has strict immigration laws...why do they allow these people to enter to come here?

Serious question

"Two Corinthians"

Use to be they would throw you in jail if you were caught in their country illegally.

That's why we need to kick these assholes back to Mexico. Mexico will deal with them just as they deal with other illegals in Mexico.

You are such a dumbass.
If they arent Mexican you cant boot them back to to Mexico. Try to at least pretend you are knowledgable.

r

"Two Corinthians"

Most are not Mexican.

Mexico has strict immigration laws...why do they allow these people to enter to come here?

Serious question

I have no idea.

Mexico deals with illegals the way we should deal with them.

Used to be if you were caught in Mexico and you were there illegally they would throw your ass into one of their fine jails.

Not sure how all these South American assholes are making it to our border without being thrown in a Mexican jail.

"Two Corinthians"

You are such a dumbass.
If they arent Mexican you cant boot them back to to Mexico. Try to at least pretend you are knowledgable.

Of course you can if that's where they were when they tried to cross into the US. Kick em back to Mexico. Hundreds of them were in Tijuana, Mexico.

I doubt they were in Canada. Mexico is the only place they can cross into the US.

At least try to pretend you are knowledgable.

Last edited:

"Two Corinthians"

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question
It isnt their responsibility to protect our borders and restrict entry just like it it isnt our responsibility to protect Canafs's borders and prevent people from leaving our country and going into Canada.

"Two Corinthians"

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question
It isnt their responsibility to protect our borders and restrict entry just like it it isnt our responsibility to protect Canafs's borders and prevent people from leaving our country and going into Canada.

They have to be entering Mexico is it legally?

You are such a dumbass.

Of course you can if that's where they were when they tried to cross into the US. Kick em back to Mexico.

I doubt they were in Canada. Mexico is the only place they can cross into the US.

No. You cant. You have to deport them to their country of citizenship.

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question

probably not...but it would not matter...

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question

You know I think they are using their refugee status so Mexico allows them to stay.

Just a guess.

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question

probably not...but it would not matter...

I think it matters. It seems Mexico is complacent

You are such a dumbass.

Of course you can if that's where they were when they tried to cross into the US. Kick em back to Mexico.

Nope. They are claiming to be refugees. We can send the refugees back to Mexico.

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question

You know I think they are using their refugee status so Mexico allows them to stay.

Just a guess.

IDK I'm curious though

Most are not Mexican.

Serious question

Just a guess.

IDK I'm curious though

Me to.

Mexico is death on illegals and these assholes claiming to be refugees if the only reason I can think of why Mexico doesn't throw them out of Mexico which is normally what they would do.

You are such a dumbass.

Of course you can if that's where they were when they tried to cross into the US. Kick em back to Mexico. Hundreds of them were in Tijuana, Mexico.

You might want to check deportation laws. It is back to country of origin not countries they passed through.

Now go back to pretending you know what you are talking about.

You are such a dumbass.

Nope. They are claiming to be refugees. We can send the refugees back to Mexico.
link.

Federal Law requires people be deported back to their home countries, I dont think that has changed. It only gets messy if the home country refuses to take them.

Forum List

Back