GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

so Trump is going to preside over correcting another injustice that Obama ignored?

thanks for letting us know :beer:

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them
Yes, we know. You disgrace your religion.

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

They were seeking asylum....there is NO LAW that days children should be separated from their parents....BASTARDS!

No sympathy for them

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

They were seeking asylum....there is NO LAW that days children should be separated from their parents....BASTARDS!

Sniveling snowflake thinks I'm buying that fucking BS

No sympathy for them

From where? You can't get asylum from Mexico. No Mexican citizen can claim that. If you came from somewhere else into Mexico you found asylum. They let you in, you're good to go now.

No sympathy for them

Never seen a jail in America that has kids with adults. Care to link to one?

Good for the Rat trial lawyers as the kids get raped in adult detention and sue the government....OH THE HUMANITY!
eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back