GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

Yes, we know. You disgrace your religion.

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

The bible says plenty about harming children that you seem to have forgotten.
good point

there is a special place in hell for the crappu parents who are so irresponsible that they put their children in harms way

those ARE NOT the kind of people we need here in America

round them up and ship them back!

this is anothere reason we need a bih, beautiful wall

more jobs and higher wages for Americans (not to mention less drugs); less temptation for shitty parents from south of the border

a win for everybody
What kind of parent would leave their kids to be raped by gangs in some of those lawless countries? Not our ancestors, that’s for sure. Standards must be different now.

Has that ever happened? Yeah. Is that an argument remotely justifying millions of illegal aliens coming here?

My God, you're reaching new heights in stupid
Calm down Cletus. Yes. Fleeing violence does justify coming here.

However that is not the same thing as staying here.

Sessions is putting a stop to the asylum abuse. Seems 80% of all request for asylum were found to be falsified

-Geaux

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

good point

there is a special place in hell for the crappu parents who are so irresponsible that they put their children in harms way

more jobs and higher wages for Americans (not to mention less drugs); less temptation for shitty parents from south of the border

a win for everybody
What kind of parent would leave their kids to be raped by gangs in some of those lawless countries? Not our ancestors, that’s for sure. Standards must be different now.

Has that ever happened? Yeah. Is that an argument remotely justifying millions of illegal aliens coming here?

Swish, you again failed to read my post. So I'm a country hick and you're an inner city blue elitist, and you can't read.

Try reading my post again, Tiffany

good point

a win for everybody

Not according to DOJ

-Geaux
-----------
In just the latest addition to the Trump administration’s mounting collection of “cruel” policies aimed at closing off the nation to refugees and asylum-seekers, Attorney General Jeff Sessions released a new Justice Department guidance on Monday declaring that migrants will no longer automatically qualify for asylum if they present concerns of domestic abuse or gang violence.

Sessions Says Survivors of Domestic and Gang Violence Will No Longer Qualify for Asylum

Republicans are desperate to distance themselves from this disgusting and shameful trump and trump administration policy. They realize the lie that it was a Democrat law that caused it is not going to work, because it is a lie, and the lie about the policy being a matter of good Christian doctrine is an even more ridiculous lie that religious leaders and people of faith are cringe worthy lies to be mocked.

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....
Every Mom and Dad arrested for breaking the law are separated from their children. Being arrested as an illegal immigrant is no different. That's the risk parents take when they decide to break the law

-Geaux

Yes, and even when they rob banks, most parents don't take their children while they commit the crime like they are doing here
Trespassing is not the same as robbing a bank. False equivalency.
Yes they are. They both are illegal

-Geaux

"Two Corinthians"

Every Mom and Dad arrested for breaking the law are separated from their children. Being arrested as an illegal immigrant is no different. That's the risk parents take when they decide to break the law

-Geaux
It is different. The difference being the former policy treated it as a civil matter and the new policy treats it as a criminal matter. You are looking for ways to justify a horrific practice that has now resulted in thousands of kids detained in crowded facilities spread over 15 states. You better hope you don’t lose any.

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them

Actually, lassie, your posts tell everyone all about how you think. The Fort probably sees you clearer than those who see your face every day, because what that poster sees comes from within you. And did you know that you can object to another poster's opinion and be civil at the same time?

Great thing. Get the families together... on the other side of the border.

No cages needed either. Walls are taller than cages.

"Two Corinthians"

-Geaux
It is different. The difference being the former policy treated it as a civil matter and the new policy treats it as a criminal matter. You are looking for ways to justify a horrific practice that has now resulted in thousands of kids detained in crowded facilities spread over 15 states. You better hope you don’t lose any.
Then the parents are to blame for being arrested. Wonder if anyone in the jail over in Nashville feels upset they are separated from their children? Our country needs a stronger deterrent for illegal immigration. By enforcing the law, maybe parents will think twice and consider the risk of being separated from their children.

-Geaux

Sessions is putting a stop to the asylum abuse. Seems 80% of all request for asylum were found to be falsified

-Geaux

According to who?
The DOJ. See link above

-Geaux

Nothing in the article or the guidance supports any such claim.
The fact is the vast majority of asylum requests are denied. The only thing this new policy means is women fleeing horrific domestic abuse in countries where woman are routinely abused and the law does nothing for them will have less chance of getting asylum.

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them

Why punish the kids though?

Why put your child into the situation to begin with? It's very hard for me to jump on the "thry are children" bandwagon

I'm noy buying all these people are seeking asylum...not one bit.

Unless you are in the 1%....Repubs don't give a flip about you. Donnie lies on an hourly basis and none of them cares.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall...
LIE
He said the tax cuts would not benefit him and his crime family.
LIE

I could go on and on and on. Now he is torturing children. Can you imagine the horror of an eight year old being ripped away from the parents? Donnie should know, cause he is an eight year old in an old fat, orange man's body.

No sympathy for them

Actually, lassie, your posts tell everyone all about how you think. The Fort probably sees you clearer than those who see your face every day, because what that poster sees comes from within you. And did you know that you can object to another poster's opinion and be civil at the same time?

Idiot leftists like you thinking I give two shits what you spew....I don't

Keep moving

Forum List

Back