GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

Most are not Mexican.

Mexico has strict immigration laws...why do they allow these people to enter to come here?

Serious question
It isnt their responsibility to protect our borders and restrict entry just like it it isnt our responsibility to protect Canafs's borders and prevent people from leaving our country and going into Canada.

They have to be entering Mexico is it legally?
probably not...but it would not matter...

I think it matters. It seems Mexico is complacent
I suspect that given Trumps frequent insults to Mexico and now the tariffs there is little appetite for cooperation these days.

I couldn't agree more. They should all be booted back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with their dumb asses.
Most are not Mexican...dumbass.

Of course they aren't. Most are from South America.

The Mexicans take a dim view of anyone in their country illegally.

Use to be they would throw you in jail if you were caught in their country illegally.

That's why we need to kick these assholes back to Mexico. Mexico will deal with them just as they deal with other illegals in Mexico.

You are such a dumbass.
If they arent Mexican you cant boot them back to to Mexico. Try to at least pretend you are knowledgable.

Of course you can if that's where they were when they tried to cross into the US. Kick em back to Mexico. Hundreds of them were in Tijuana, Mexico.

I doubt they were in Canada. Mexico is the only place they can cross into the US.

At least try to pretend you are knowledgable.
You might want to check deportation laws. It is back to country of origin not countries they passed through.

Now go back to pretending you know what you are talking about.
I couldn't agree more. They should all be booted back to Mexico. Let the Mexicans deal with their dumb asses.

Use to be they would throw you in jail if you were caught in their country illegally.

That's why we need to kick these assholes back to Mexico. Mexico will deal with them just as they deal with other illegals in Mexico.

You are such a dumbass.
If they arent Mexican you cant boot them back to to Mexico. Try to at least pretend you are knowledgable.

Of course you can if that's where they were when they tried to cross into the US. Kick em back to Mexico. Hundreds of them were in Tijuana, Mexico.

I doubt they were in Canada. Mexico is the only place they can cross into the US.

You might want to check deportation laws. It is back to country of origin not countries they passed through.

Shift in thought
Over the past year, some US politicians have talked up the idea of returning foreigners without legal documentation to the 'territory from which they came,' whether or not that's their home. Mexico could bear the brunt, but assessments of its asylum system vary.

Seems maybe you should pretend you know what you are talking about.

Good story here. Mexico is issuing humanitarian visas.

I think it quite possible that these south Americans can be returned to Mexico.

You may be right and I may be right. Only time will tell.

As US tightens stance on migrants and refugees, is Mexico prepared to take more?

Oh man, get ready for another Globalist sell-out. Everyone but Americans first. Ryan is a milquetoast fraud.

I have the solution to the problem.

Stop entering my country illegally. You're welcome to try and come to my country, but do it the right way. If you obey the law and don't come to my country illegally, you'll never be separated from your children. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

So punish the children to get at the parents. Typical RWNJ reasoning.

The Trojan Horse has been around a lot longer than President Trump ... :thup:

Please explain how the kids are not being punished.
No different than American children who's parents goto jail.

Your bleeding heart is not relevant to THE LAW

Another reason to build the wall and secure our Border. No illegal crossings, no kids being separated from their parents. Problem solved.

You are such a dumbass.

You are such a dumbass.

Shift in thought
Over the past year, some US politicians have talked up the idea of returning foreigners without legal documentation to the 'territory from which they came,' whether or not that's their home. Mexico could bear the brunt, but assessments of its asylum system vary.

As US tightens stance on migrants and refugees, is Mexico prepared to take more?
Problem is...if Mexico refuses

Very different. If a parent is determined to be the sole caretaker of a deoendent a judge will often not incarcerate them until sentencing psrticularly when it is a minor offense. Now obviously that wouldn't apply to someone considered dangerous.

You are such a dumbass.

You are such a dumbass.

Shift in thought

Very different. If a parent is determined to be the sole caretaker of a deoendent a judge will often not incarcerate them until sentencing psrticularly when it is a minor offense. Now obviously that wouldn't apply to someone considered dangerous.
Nor someone who is NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Shift in thought

Nor someone who is NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Open Borders dunces will never get that. But nice try though.

I'm sure Ryan will sell American Citizens out again. It's what Globalist Swamp Creatures do. When are Americans gonna get it? Globalists don't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've sold out to foreign interests. It is what it is.

Why do I need to explain it when you explain it better than I do ... The children are the Trojan Horse ... ;)

There's no need to invade a country and reshape the landscape with missiles and battleships ...
When you can use women and children to destroy it from the inside out without firing a shot.

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....
Trump just pulled the rug out from under Ayn Ryan and the "moderate" immigration bill because it allowed for catch and release of families.

Of course, Ayn Ryan may just have been lying so that the moderate gopers wouldn't force a vote with a discharge petititon.

End Illegal Immigration once and for all. That will end this problem. Period, end of story.
Then you are with Black Sand in agreeing that punishing children is OK?

I blame the parents who decided to disrespect my country and its laws. It's child abuse. I will not blame our Border Patrol folks who are just trying to enforce the law. I blame the parents entirely. No illegal border crossings, no children separated from their parents. Case closed.

Sounds like trump is shooting down the bill already....he is encouraging a blue wave.....

What better way to go unto Nov than to show videos of trump's boys throwing children into cages....yup....Heil trump.

Sounds like trump is shooting down the bill already....he is encouraging a blue wave.....

What better way to go unto Nov than to show videos of trump's boys throwing children into cages....yup....Heil trump.

It's the parents' fault. I won't blame our Border Patrol or our President. The parents decided to put their children in danger and break our laws. It's just one more reason to build the wall and secure our Border. It's time.

Again, separating children from parents arrested for criminal activity is a bi-product of said parent breaking the law

-Geaux

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border
How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....
"Two Corinthians"
trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....

Isn't it funny how a country can care more about an illegal family being separated who knows this going into it and has the choice to simply not come here, but not nearly so much concern when it is employed against its own citizens, such as when the children are taken from their parents for the stupidest of reasons such as letting their kids walk home from the park just down the road coming home to eat.

Forum List

Back