GOP "policy wonk" Ryan doesn't know how health insurance works

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Ryan is routinely touted as the GOP's go-to expert on various pieces of legislation but in reality hasn't a clue about this entire issue, as in having no idea how insurance actually works, unbelievable

“The whole idea of Obamacare is … the people who are healthy pay for the people who are sick. It’s not working, and that’s why it’s in a death spiral.”

Paul Ryan flubs the basic idea behind insurance

paul-ryan-confused-own-abortion-position-paul-ryan-stanley-s-politics-1346118190.jpeg

I wonder if he realizes how Medicare works? Yes that is stupid, we have homeowners and auto insurance hoping we never have to use neither, but we still pay for it. A healthy person becomes the next sick or accident victim (I'm not talking about auto).

I wonder if he realizes how Medicare works? Yes that is stupid, we have homeowners and auto insurance hoping we never have to use neither, but we still pay for it. A healthy person becomes the next sick or accident victim (I'm not talking about auto).
Ocare has resulted in the death of the small independent clinic..........thats good for prices right......a few monopolies is always best right

"if premiums keep rising after Obamacare is repealed, folks will tar and feather us in the streets" - Lyin Ted Cruz

"While I've been in Congress, I can't recall a more universally detested piece of legislation than this GOP health care bill." - Libertarian Congressman Justin Amash

Forum List

Back