Beauty and the beast director makes shocking statement

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to reports, the openly homosexual director of Disney’s new controversial remake of “Beauty and the Beast” reportedly stated during an interview that he wished he could say he was like “Lord of the Rings” star Ian McKellen, who admitted to ripping Leviticus 18:22 out of hotel Bibles because of its prohibition of homosexual sex acts. This statement came when asked, “What is the first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?” Bill Condon was asked this question in 2012 by the homosexual travel magazine Passport. “I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible,” he replied, “but there don’t seem to be Bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days.

‘Beauty and the Beast’ Director makes shocking statement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are the types you can't fkn stand because they are once again big babies who can't have their way.
and seriously ripping pages out of a bible, WTF does that accomplish, does it change anything, does it magically make the entire world want to accept gayness with open arms. Here's a newsflash a hole never in the existence of humanity will you make every human being accept your gay fkn bs. Grow up libtard.

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.

One trait common with liberals and homos (usually the same people) is that they hate hearing facts and despise truth. Because it triggers them into a rage and makes their stomach hurt. ...... :cool:

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.

Reminds me of conservatives outraged over TeleTubbies

• Banned
Go blow yourself.

Guess that's your problem. You proved the point of how one acts thanks.

Go blow yourself.

Yeah, I'm sure my language offends you, you being so above all that. LOL

Go blow yourself.

Old Lady= Closet Fag Hag?

• Banned
Go blow yourself.

Yeah, I'm sure my language offends you, you being so above all that. LOL
:boohoo:

these are the types you can't fkn stand because they are once again big babies who can't have their way.
and seriously ripping pages out of a bible, WTF does that accomplish, does it change anything, does it magically make the entire world want to accept gayness with open arms. Here's a newsflash a hole never in the existence of humanity will you make every human being accept your gay fkn bs. Grow up libtard.

Frankly, if you are going to charge me money to stay in a room, and you leave your book of superstitions there, you probably shouldn't be that upset when they get "edited".

Go blow yourself.

Old Lady= Closet Fag Hag?
The thing with me is, even if I were, it wouldn't bother me. All the little swing the pee-pee games you boys play are monotonous in the extreme. Homophobia is not attractive, Marion.

Republican Snowflakes show their sensitive side

Showing homosexuals hurts my feeeelings

Frankly, if you are going to charge me money to stay in a room, and you leave your book of superstitions there, you probably shouldn't be that upset when they get "edited".

Yeah, so when we go to a hotel and see lets say an atheist whatever we should just rip it up. Or how about we just don't like your clothes all over the bed so we're just going to throw them away.

What about the lamp on the end table it reminds me of God so I think i'll just break it.
GIVE ME A FKN BREAK, bibles are inside a DRAWER where if a delicate little snowflake doesn't want to see it it's called DONT FKN LOOK AT IT, it's hidden, but a towel over it .

What right does this ass hole have to destroy hotel property is the point of it, and like it or not the dumb fk still acts like a big baby little bitch.

Milo doesn't act like a moron and he is as gay as can be.

I always ejaculate on the TV remote when I am in a hotel room.

LMFAO TMI OMG the bible might see you and jump out at you better watch out. Make sure you don't look in that dresser drawer now because if you see the bible your eyes might fall out, oh my what shall we do now. bhaahha

So many missed opportunities while traveling.
All these posts are going to get deleted anyway, so what the hell.

Beauty and the Beast is a cute little kids movie with the beloved Emma Watson (who according to the reviewer, could use a stronger singing voice). Disney put a lot of effort into translating this ancient folk tale into flesh and blood, with some good special effects as well. Why are the InfoWars types suddenly waging war on Disney? Have they been found to contribute to the Democratic National Committee? What's the deal?

Yeah, so when we go to a hotel and see lets say an atheist whatever we should just rip it up. Or how about we just don't like your clothes all over the bed so we're just going to throw them away.

What about the lamp on the end table it reminds me of God so I think i'll just break it.
GIVE ME A FKN BREAK, bibles are inside a DRAWER where if a delicate little snowflake doesn't want to see it it's called DONT FKN LOOK AT IT, it's hidden, but a towel over it .

What right does this ass hole have to destroy hotel property is the point of it, and like it or not the dumb fk still acts like a big baby little bitch.

It's not hotel property. Those bibles are donated by the Gideons, whoever they are. It is pretty funny, though, "put a towel over it" as if it had radioactive properties or something. Oh my my my.
Cute story: When my little one was learning to read, we stayed in a motel for the first time. I was unpacking and he came running up to me all excited and said "Hey, look! Somebody left a book about a girl named Holly Bibble!"

Beauty and the Beast is a cute little kids movie with the beloved Emma Watson (who according to the reviewer, could use a stronger singing voice). Disney put a lot of effort into translating this ancient folk tale into flesh and blood, with some good special effects as well. Why are the InfoWars types suddenly waging war on Disney? Have they been found to contribute to the Democratic National Committee? What's the deal?

So Disney also indoctrinates and sexualizes children. But noooooo , nobody wants to face that music the multi billion dollar company would never be sexualizing kids.

So Disney also indoctrinates and sexualizes children. But noooooo , nobody wants to face that music the multi billion dollar company would never be sexualizing kids.
I don't agree. If it's okay for two heterosexuals to give each other a kiss or a Dad to put his arm around Mom, that is apparently indoctrinating and sexualizing children, since it shows interaction between the sexes? You guys are flakes. Giving homosexual couples the opportunity to be seen in normal every day situations showing appropriate levels of affection in public is NOT sexualizing children. It is showing gay children that they are not pariahs.

I think you are sputtering to not make a point here.

Well, how about this. Why is there a freakin' bible in the hotel room anyway? Is it there to guilt the busy executive when he's banging the secretary during lunch?

Let's see now, if you are going to ruin my stay by dropping your superstitions on me, I feel totally justified in breaking out my big red sharpie and writing "Hail Satan" on every other page.

Because why not?

Forum List

Back