Paul Ryan Betrays The GOP, Again...How Did Yall Ever Support Him??

and they mentioned me in there?.....
When you deflect to Biden on a post that has ZERO to do with Biden - yes, that is done because you are a Trump dic sucker..

You.....

Why do you Trumpers always deflect?

Again.....why is the track record of Republican presidential and VP candidates so bad that yall hate virtually everyone of them for the past 30 or so years??

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

Even tho every one of them pushed the same policies your cult leader does...but cults gonna cult

When you deflect to Biden on a post that has ZERO to do with Biden - yes, that is done because you are a Trump dic sucker..

You.....

Again.....why is the track record of Republican presidential and VP candidates so bad that yall hate virtually everyone of them for the past 30 or so years??

View attachment 795180

Even tho every one of them pushed the same policies your cult leader does...but cults gonna cult
They love them at the time, deny they loved them now.

I still love Carter, Bill and Obama. Gore too.

You.....

View attachment 795180

biff instead of avoiding it.....prove i love trump....show me something....

They love them at the time, deny they loved them now.

I still love Carter, Bill and Obama. Gore too.
you and biff think because i dont like biden i must love trump....are you guys that stupid?.....do you think me and trumps people are the only ones in the country who dont like the guy?....i bet you aint 100% behind biden bobo.....tell the truth now....

you and biff think because i dont like biden i must love trump....are you guys that stupid?.....do you think me and trumps people are the only ones in the country who dont like the guy?....i bet you aint 100% behind biden bobo.....tell the truth now....

If you didn't like Trump you'd show up and vote against him. You wouldn't cop out and be a pussy and vote 3rd party. Might as well not vote.

So you don't like any Democrats? Any Republicans? What party is it that got you hooked? Who's got you wasting your vote every 2 years? I bet you're a stupid Libertarian.

Regardless, what you are doing benefits Republicans. They love it when people just stay home. When less people show up to vote, they win.

And you sir may as well not even be showing up. You're wasting your time.

If you didn't like Trump you'd show up and vote against him. You wouldn't cop out and be a pussy and vote 3rd party. Might as well not vote.

So you don't like any Democrats? Any Republicans? What party is it that got you hooked? Who's got you wasting your vote every 2 years? I bet you're a stupid Libertarian.

Regardless, what you are doing benefits Republicans. They love it when people just stay home. When less people show up to vote, they win.

And you sir may as well not even be showing up. You're wasting your time.
sure bobo but then look who im helping win......no thanks....trump and biden, the example of the lessor of 2 evils.....i wont help either of them.....

Republicans aren't scared of the immigrant taking their job. They're scared their kids are going to take their kids jobs in the future. And they are. Because they want it more and were raised right. I'm proof of this. Or my brother and I are.

You are so right nothing will change their minds. People were dying left and right not being vaccinated and they insisted it was a hoax.

They still believe the election is rigged.

Look at the amount of evidence against Trump and he's still their favorite.

I keep waiting for Trump to take even a slight dip in the GOP polls but his numbers only go up with Republicans. He was right. If he shot someone he wouldn't lose one vote
Your folk went to the US LEGALLY or NOT!!! Asking for a friend.

Greg

Your folk went to the US LEGALLY or NOT!!! Asking for a friend.

Greg

My grandfather snuck in. Everyone else came legally.

I heard a story recently about a famous Dominican basketball player in the NBA that reminded me of my father's family. The USA first accepted my grandfather. Not the rest of the family. Later he sent for my grandmother, my father and his sister. That might sound cruel to break up families but how was my grandfather going to come here and immediately support a family of 4? So it makes sense. Come here first if you have a family, establish yourself and then when you can afford them, bring your family over.

If that's too cruel don't come right?

You sound like my dog park buddy. Swears he's not a republican. Must be too embarrassed to admit it. Then he tells me to watch some new show on Fox News at 11pm that's beating all the late shows. DUDE, if he's listening to that guy, that show??? He's a Republican.

Being dumb enough to like Tusli Gabbard doesn't make you an independent. You're a Republican and just don't know it.

sure bobo but then look who im helping win......no thanks....trump and biden, the example of the lessor of 2 evils.....i wont help either of them.....
This is why healthcare is too expensive. This is why social security is going broke. This is how we were lied into Iraq. This is why one day medicare and social security will go broke. Because way too many Democrats are voting Republican.

I know enough about you to say you should be voting Democratic. Because you don't, America is the way it is. You've allowed the rich to have too much power. When Republicans take control, corporations take too much power.

You'll say when Democrats are in control the government has too much power. Yea. To create a middle class the world has never seen before.

But you mother fuckers voted for Reagan and Bush and Trump. Or didn't vote for Carter, Gore or Hillary. Your mistake.

You sound like my dog park buddy. Swears he's not a republican. Must be too embarrassed to admit it. Then he tells me to watch some new show on Fox News at 11pm that's beating all the late shows. DUDE, if he's listening to that guy, that show??? He's a Republican.

Being dumb enough to like Tusli Gabbard doesn't make you an independent. You're a Republican and just don't know it.
bobo quite smoking pot before you post......i never told you about a new show on fox and i never told you i like gabbard....

This is why healthcare is too expensive. This is why social security is going broke. This is how we were lied into Iraq. This is why one day medicare and social security will go broke. Because way too many Democrats are voting Republican.

I know enough about you to say you should be voting Democratic. Because you don't, America is the way it is. You've allowed the rich to have too much power. When Republicans take control, corporations take too much power.

You'll say when Democrats are in control the government has too much power. Yea. To create a middle class the world has never seen before.

But you mother fuckers voted for Reagan and Bush and Trump. Or didn't vote for Carter, Gore or Hillary. Your mistake.
i lived in california for 50 years and voted democrat....the way they drove the living conditions down i said fuck them.....and dont worry i didnt vote republican like you actually do....

i lived in california for 50 years and voted democrat....the way they drove the living conditions down i said fuck them.....and dont worry i didnt vote republican like you actually do....
They didn't. Corporations did. The fact you think they did prove it. And I'm done explaining it.

You tell us how medical costs will diminish. Tell us. Tell us about the last few months of live and hospice and all of that. Tell us about the realities of how life ends and how much we will pay to keep someone alive. Tell us. So, Hillary, Carter, Gore would have reduced those prices. Obamacare is costing more and more every year in the federal budget, and it was a streamed line version of government care. Since we saw the medical costs rising with increasing government dollars paying for it before Obamacare you would think we had a warning.

Forum List

Back