GOP lawmakers argue to keep first cousin marriage legal.

1713123666125.png

No, it's not a deflection, it's an insult that also demonstrates my original objection from the OP.
Of course it is. In today’s world, why shouldn’t same sex cousins marry? Wouldn’t they be doing so for the same financial benefits gays demanded?

So the real story is that Tennessee passed a law BANNING marriage between first cousins.

What a surprise, dishonest USMB leftards try to spin it as the exact opposite... :icon_rolleyes:

Only in TN. They passed a bill not too long ago that was rooted in the conspiracy theory of "chemtrails" didn't they? :)
That's what low information retards believe...

The bill banned cloud-seeding for geoengineering purposes.

Too bad you retards don't bother actually reading the legislation before making stupid comments, but then you wouldn't be retards if you did that, would you?

That's what low information retards believe...

The bill banned cloud-seeding for geoengineering purposes.

Too bad you retards don't bother actually reading the legislation before making stupid comments, but then you wouldn't be retards if you did that, would you?
It was rooted in a conspiracy theory chem-stain. :)
Now, get lost. Your replies are worthless. Not sure why you bother.
All you do is talk in circles.

If two people get married in Tennessee but get divorced in Alabama, are they still brother and sister?

You still here, snowflake. Gotta admire your stick-to-it in the face of certain abject humiliation.
Still worthless.

Why are you even bothering. You don't post anything of value. All you do is argue in circles.
We have enough of those here. :)
Cry us a river jackoff.

I reserve the right to call out your leftard lies whenever I feel like it.

The other bill had nothing to do with chemtrails (as you claimed), and this one was the opposite of what the OP was trying to make it out to be.

Sorry if you are butthurt, I think there is a cream for that...

Forum List

Back