GOP lawmakers argue to keep first cousin marriage legal.

85,000 unaccompanied illegal alien minors missing thanks to the Biden administrations idiocy at the southern border.

What could possibly go wrong?

But you geniuses found a guy who wants 13 year olds the right to marry. 🤦‍♂️

Your concern is underwhelming.

Cry us a river jackoff.

I reserve the right to call out your leftard lies whenever I feel like it.

The other bill had nothing to do with chemtrails (as you claimed), and this one was the opposite of what the OP was trying to make it out to be.

Sorry if you are butthurt, I think there is a cream for that...
Hey Shit-For-Brains. Do the board a favor and just stop!! :)
That bill was ROOTED in a conspiracy theory...like it or not.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Two state rep. republicans in Tennessee voted "no" and the freaking left is hysterical? Is that what passes for current events in the desperate mindset of lefties these days? It should be noted that democrat icon FDR married his own cousin. What was he thinking? Eleanor wasn't exactly a beauty.

Hey Shit-For-Brains. Do the board a favor and just stop!! :)
That bill was ROOTED in a conspiracy theory...like it or not.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Still wrong, retard. Repeating it won't make it true...

The bill states:

“WHEREAS, it is the intent of this General Assembly to protect the public health and welfare of Tennesseans while allowing all authorized activities permitted under state law; now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE:
SECTION 1. Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 68, Chapter 201, Part 1, is amended by adding the following as a new section:

The intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight is prohibited.”

Wrong again retard.

The bill states:

“WHEREAS, it is the intent of this General Assembly to protect the public health and welfare of Tennesseans while allowing all authorized activities permitted under state law; now, therefore, BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE:
SECTION 1. Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 68, Chapter 201, Part 1, is amended by adding the following as a new section:

The intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight is prohibited.”
What is it with you asshat?
They submitted this bill based on belief in a CONSPIRACY THEORY!! :)
Doesn't matter what you think they thought was "injected".

I guess I gotta ask?..why the defense? :auiqs.jpg:

democratsareinbreedersfshsfhsh.png

What is it with you asshat?
They submitted this bill based on belief in a CONSPIRACY THEORY!! :)
Doesn't matter what you think they thought was "injected".

I guess I gotta ask?..why the defense?:auiqs.jpg:
No you simpleton, they submitted the bill to keep the AGW moonbats from fucking with the weather with half-baked experiments.

It's called out in the text of the bill (which I posted). The "chemtrails" nonsense is a red-herring, custom made for low-information leftards like yourself.

Read it again:

"The intentional injection, release, or dispersion, by any means, of chemicals, chemical compounds, substances, or apparatus within the borders of this state into the atmosphere with the express purpose of affecting temperature, weather, or the intensity of the sunlight is prohibited.”

This is what the TN legislature was targeting:

No you simpleton, they submitted the bill to keep the AGW moonbats from fucking with the weather with half-baked experiments.

It's all in the text of the bill. The "chemtrails" nonsense is a red-herring, custom made for low-information leftards like yourself.

This is what the TN legislature was targeting:

Bored, shit-for-brains. Jeez, just come out as alt-right. You'll feel better! :)
Look at the little simp, trying to explain it away...LOL. :auiqs.jpg:Trump make you feel like a man today?

Yeah feeb. Chemtrails. You really want to keep arguing in circles.?

Two state rep. republicans in Tennessee voted "no" and the freaking left is hysterical? Is that what passes for current events in the desperate mindset of lefties these days? It should be noted that democrat icon FDR married his own cousin. What was he thinking? Eleanor wasn't exactly a beauty.
It was from dailykooks, which means that about 5 minutes later some leftard will post it here, mainly because they are not capable of thinking for themselves...

Bored, shit-for-brains. Jeez, just come out as alt-right. You'll feel better! :)
Look at the little simp, trying to explain it away...LOL. :auiqs.jpg:Trump make you feel like a man today?

Yeah feeb. Chemtrails. You really want to keep arguing in circles.?
Lol. Just keep flailing away jackoff. I could care less what some lefty journo inserts into the headline (with absolutely no basis, btw).

That characterization was put there for YOU, because the author knows your confirmation bias is all they need to perpetuate the lie.

And they are right- you are not intelligent enough to read the bill and see if they are telling the truth or not, and you have no desire to know. The narrative is the part you care about, not the facts...

The story you linked even says the real intent of the legislation, but of course you can't read past the headline...

"The bill's backers were spurred on by a government report released last year on solar geoengineering, which is the idea of cooling the planet by reflecting sunlight back into space."

^^^exactly what the experiment in CA that I posted was trying to do...

Last edited:

But the left wants to give minors the ability to consent to genital mutilation. 🤦‍♂️

Lol. Just keep flailing away jackoff. I could care less what some lefty journo inserts into the headline (with absolutely no basis, btw).

That characterization was put there for YOU, because the author knows your confirmation bias is all they need to perpetuate the lie.

And they are right- you are not intelligent enough to read the bill and see if they are telling the truth or not, and you have no desire to know. The narrative is the part you care about, not the facts...

The story you linked even says the real intent of the legislation, but of course you can't read past the headline...

"The bill's backers were spurred on by a government report released last year on solar geoengineering, which is the idea of cooling the planet by reflecting sunlight back into space."

^^^exactly what the experiment in CA that I posted was trying to do...
The legislation was rooted in conspiracy theory, jughead! :)
Who is it that you are trying to convince with your bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

The legislation was rooted in conspiracy theory, jughead! :)
Who is it that you are trying to convince with your bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:
The only conspiracy theory is in your pea-brain, as you continue to prove.

The headline is click-bait, and you are the target. The author is relying on your stupidity. He is rewarded, because in your mind, the bill is not the story- the lie in the headline is the story.

Because well, you are a dumbfuck, who is easily manipulated by your own confirmation biases. Good for you, lol. Carry on... :icon_rolleyes:

For the record, the main justification used by the pro-gay marriage crowd is that you cannot control who you love, and the Government can't tell you whom to marry or whom you cannot marry.

Does that no longer apply?

Why do you pretend to care?
Because It's funny is the main reason.

Secondarily we could keep the conservative population down if we were more careful about the incest thing, so that's a bomus

People marry their pets... so to marry a distant cousin sounds more understandable... don't ya think?...

Forum List

Back