GOP Lawmaker Wants To End Higher Education To ‘Save America’ From Liberals

That's not true. The billy sticks of humiliation are the enemy, and they're being used by order of someone in the school systems of university against students, whether by professors, Democrat speakers inciting violence on conservatives, and out-and-out omission of stopping the hate against conservatives on Democrat brainwashing institutions. The assholes who allow this crap to go on in universities are not going to have problems with DC funding them. Universities are to present facts, not cram dark and sinister political isolation of Republicans down people's throats by Democrat professors who have a stranglehold on Ivy League history departments, which has been a DNC goal for decades. It's unfair and teaches bullying to get what you want. That goes against what America stands for.
Jesus Christ. Education is absolutely demonized across such large swaths of this country. And the victims have no idea that it's happened so many times throughout history, because they were never taught. And that's how totalitarianism gains its foothold. Fuck.

American taxpayer money funding "education."

iu

iu

iu

Great idea. I suggest that if you have any kids, you take them out of any education at about 12 or 13 years old, or better yet, home school them so they will never have anything other than a common laborer job. There are enough people who do believe in education to be bosses for your uneducated kids.

:rofl:

{Homeschooled students score about 72 points higher than the national average on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The average American College Test (ACT) score is 21. The average score for homeschoolers is 22.8 out of a possible 36 points. Homeschoolers are at the 77th percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills.}

Do Homeschool Kids Really Rate Better on Standardized Tests?

You stupid little fascist you....

Tennessee lawmaker Kerry Roberts calls for removal of higher education | TribLIVE.com
NASHVILLE — A Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he supports getting rid of higher education because he argues it would cut off the “liberal breeding ground.”

They should remove it , this has been nothing but a Gov. scam from day one.

Uh, how would you do that?

If you mean stop SUBSIDIZING higher education through public grants and loans, I'm all for that.

That is a huge problem. That sub. bs is how the Gov. gets their greedy ass controls over the schools! Do this or that or you get no funding. That's how those pos deep state whores work . the DEPT of EDUCATION needs to go .............. they are under the Federal Control.

Tennessee lawmaker Kerry Roberts calls for removal of higher education | TribLIVE.com
NASHVILLE — A Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he supports getting rid of higher education because he argues it would cut off the “liberal breeding ground.”

Uh, how would you do that?

If you mean stop SUBSIDIZING higher education through public grants and loans, I'm all for that.
All it's done is drive the cost of education through the roof. Though it seems to be reaching a tipping point as Americans are more and more refusing to pay those high prices. As a result, all the Left-wing Candidates now support "free college", not free at all, but paid by coercive extraction, because the more years they can keep a person in school, the more likely they will vote straight ticket Democrat for the rest of their days.

Great idea. I suggest that if you have any kids, you take them out of any education at about 12 or 13 years old, or better yet, home school them so they will never have anything other than a common laborer job. There are enough people who do believe in education to be bosses for your uneducated kids.

{Homeschooled students score about 72 points higher than the national average on the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The average American College Test (ACT) score is 21. The average score for homeschoolers is 22.8 out of a possible 36 points. Homeschoolers are at the 77th percentile on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills.}

The only home school kids who take those tests are those that actually prepared for them. Most don't bother to even take them.

STEM, science, technology, engineering, and Mathematics are simply not the focus of higher education in America. Social Justice is the primary focus of the big educational institutions, particularly the ivy leagues.

Big education was utterly humiliated during the 80's and 90's as virtually every major breakthrough, from Apple to Microsoft, to Yahoo, Google, Myspace, Hotmail, etc. all came from those who eschewed big box educations. Science and technology had "betrayed" the educrats by doing an end run around them. They responded by turning away from STEM.

The only home school kids who take those tests are those that actually prepared for them. Most don't bother to even take them.

Lie, when proven a liar, lie even more. {the democrat credo}

upload_2019-10-20_10-30-2.jpeg
Research suggests homeschooled children tend to do better on standardized tests, stick around longer in college, and do better once they're enrolled. A 2009 study showed that the proportion of homeschoolers who graduated from college was about 67%, while among public school students it was 59%.Jan 21, 2018
upload_2019-10-20_10-30-2.png

upload_2019-10-20_10-30-2.pngBusiness Insider › reasons-homeschooling-is-the-smartest-way-to-teach-k...

Why homeschooling is the smartest way to teach kids today ...

View attachment 285430
Research suggests homeschooled children tend to do better on standardized tests, stick around longer in college, and do better once they're enrolled. A 2009 study showed that the proportion of homeschoolers who graduated from college was about 67%, while among public school students it was 59%.Jan 21, 2018
View attachment 285429

View attachment 285428Business Insider › reasons-homeschooling-is-the-smartest-way-to-teach-k...

Again. Those are only the kids whose parents bother to see they get an education. Since there is no requirement to do that, and no requirement to even bother to take the entrance exams, your numbers don't represent all home schooled kids.

View attachment 285430
View attachment 285429

View attachment 285428Business Insider › reasons-homeschooling-is-the-smartest-way-to-teach-k...

Again. Those are only the kids whose parents bother to see they get an education. Since there is no requirement to do that, and no requirement to even bother to take the entrance exams, your numbers don't represent all home schooled kids.

When shown to be lying, the modern democrat doubles down with more lies...

Yet they score better than government school students who are also prepared. Apples to apples.

View attachment 285430
View attachment 285429

They don't have to. They are compared to government schooled students, who are equally prepared.

View attachment 285430
View attachment 285429

A 2009 study showed that the proportion of homeschoolers who graduated from college was about 67%, while among public school students it was 59%.

That's significant.

I already said that I agree that colleges and universities tend to be liberal, because smart people go there. Liberalism, progressivism and secularism correlate with education and it is a good thing.

Regarding who they allow to speak on campus, I don't necessarily agree with barring far right speakers like Milo. We should not drive them underground where they will morph into more dangerous and virulent strains of craziness . Give them the flood and let them show the world who they are and what they represent. All decent people , and most educated people will be repulsed. Show them the light of day and they will perish like a vampire at first light. It's happening to Milo right now. He has been shut down and is bitching that he can't put food on the table. Starve bitch!

He was driven underground when it was revealed that, being homosexual, he had a checkered sexual past.

Somehow, that was a shock to some people.

Your justification of the discrimination in education, shows that you are a petty tyrant.
He was driven underground because he is a hateful fascist and a hypocrite . And when the fuck did I advocate for discrimination in education. ? It's apparent that you are unable to grasp what I wrote.

Oh, so you admit that all the talk about his sexual past was just an excuse? THanks.

After all, we all know that homosexuals by their nature, are gong to have sordid sexual pasts, so when the lib activists managed to dig up something sexual on him, and ginned up a media buzz about it,

we both knew that was just an excuse.

So, to recap, as we both agree, Milo was a massively popular speaker, and then was silenced for his political views.

That is "barring far right speakers". Something you just said you dont' support.

SO that was a lie.

You said you don't support it, because you WANT their views seen and thus discredited.

But we have established that you are lying. So the opposite of that would be that you want them silenced, because you fear that if people actually get to hear them,

that they will find their views and ideas far more reasonable than yours.

And when you support the idea that an industry that obviously is hostile to people of a certain group, and just happens to not hire people of that group, and you celebrate that that other group is not included?

YOu are supporting discrimination.

D'uh.
th
gish-gallop-2.png

1. You admitted that he was silenced for his politics.

2. Your support of that, contradicts your claim that you do not support silencing those on the right.

3. Then I looked at your other claims, based on your previous lies, and evaluated them accordingly.

That is three points, hardly a flood. And really, 1, and 2, are really one point, your admission contradicting your stated position on silencing.

And I challenge you to point out which of them are lies, or have flaws.
First of all your use of the word "admit" here is idiotic. You admit something when there is something to hide or deny. I never denied that it was for political reasons

Secondly, I don't believe that any living being is so stupid as to believe that acknowledging that something happened is the same as condoning it, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt there

I will just chalk it up to one more of your dishonest , juvenile games. As far as "my lies" go, you're either just making that shit up or imagining it based on your twisted and tenuous relationship with truth and reality.

I disagree with him.

I also don't think that we should be making public policy on the basis of some fear that 3 tenths of one percent won't become doctors if we change our higher education.

What I propose is that Universities take charge of lending them money for their students. No bank loans. No private financing at all for education EXCEPT for the loans that these universities will be willing to risk.

As it stands right now, there is no risk to any university at all. That is what needs to change.

I disagree with him.

I also don't think that we should be making public policy on the basis of some fear that 3 tenths of one percent won't become doctors if we change our higher education.

What I propose is that Universities take charge of lending them money for their students. No bank loans. No private financing at all for education EXCEPT for the loans that these universities will be willing to risk.

As it stands right now, there is no risk to any university at all. That is what needs to change.
That's exactly right.

What I have proposed is to allow students to bankrupt out of student debt with a claw-back of half of the default from the institution that accepted it.

Forum List

Back