California Bans Schools from Suspending Disruptive Kids

Sure, the gang bangers do gang chants and throw things in class. That won’t hurt the kids that do want to learn.

Teacher Unions got these politicians elected, so don’t give me that poor me teacher BS.

A new law signed by Gavin Newsom bans schools from suspending disruptive kids
This is at least the third thread on this. Two of them are yours. You should try to be tidier.
CA To Ban School Suspensions
It’s official now. You Leftards really did it.

It is will soon be illegal in California for both public and charter schools to suspend disruptive students from kindergarten through eighth grade

Gov. Gavin Newsom on Monday signed into law Senate Bill 419, which permanently prohibits willful defiance suspensions in grades four and five. It also bans such suspensions in grades six through eight for five years.

The law goes into effect July 1, 2020.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article234912107.html

Yeap, stats show negroid children are far more disruptive in school and since negroid children are suspended 3 times more than normal kids, the faggot Newsome gets rid of suspensions for kids who deliberately disrupt classes.

Sure, the gang bangers do gang chants and throw things in class. That won’t hurt the kids that do want to learn.

Teacher Unions got these politicians elected, so don’t give me that poor me teacher BS.

A new law signed by Gavin Newsom bans schools from suspending disruptive kids
This is at least the third thread on this. Two of them are yours. You should try to be tidier.
CA To Ban School Suspensions
The things that concern fucking leftists is unreal.

I checked politics and I checked current events.

This is not education, this is anti education and all for fucking politics on behalf of the pervert dick sucking Newsome.

What the fuck do you care?

Forum List

Back