GOP Lawmaker Wants To End Higher Education To ‘Save America’ From Liberals

First of all your use of the word "admit" here is idiotic. You admit something when there is something to hide or deny. I never denied that it was for political reasons

Secondly, I don't believe that any living being is so stupid as to believe that acknowledging that something happened is the same as condoning it, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt there

I will just chalk it up to one more of your dishonest , juvenile games. As far as "my lies" go, you're either just making that shit up or imagining it based on your twisted and tenuous relationship with truth and reality.

So, to clarify, you condemn those that rioted and shut down milo events, the administrators.that shut them down, and the media vultures that dug up old sexual dirt and ginned up a scandal to drive him "underground"?

Because you OPPOSE silencing conservatives?
I said that I do not condone it, or think that it is a useful strategy. I will leave the outrage to you.

So, to clarify, you don't condone it, but you also, refuse to condemn it, and you will parrot the bullshit excuses and rationalizations that the lefty fascist thugs use to justify and rationalize their violence and oppression.

Kind of having it both ways there, aren't ya.
The problem here is your unsophisticated, ridged, concreate, all or nothing thought process that does not allow you to deal with nuances. Let me try this analogy-on the outside possibility that you can understand analogies: I am against the death penalty, but I am not about to organize a protest on behalf of someone about to be executed who is clearly guilty of a heinous crime.

The problem is that an increasingly large and powerful segment of our population believes in using violence and any power or control they have, to "silence" their political opposition.

YOu claim to not support them, but you parrot the bullshit lies they use to justify their violence and abuse of power.

That you would rather focus on me, is you deflecting, which is generally a form of defense. Of people you claim to not support.

THat, btw, is a fairly sophisticated and nuanced view of the situation. Which demolishes your latest justification for your actions.
Gish Gallop

First of all your use of the word "admit" here is idiotic. You admit something when there is something to hide or deny. I never denied that it was for political reasons

Secondly, I don't believe that any living being is so stupid as to believe that acknowledging that something happened is the same as condoning it, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt there

I will just chalk it up to one more of your dishonest , juvenile games. As far as "my lies" go, you're either just making that shit up or imagining it based on your twisted and tenuous relationship with truth and reality.

So, to clarify, you condemn those that rioted and shut down milo events, the administrators.that shut them down, and the media vultures that dug up old sexual dirt and ginned up a scandal to drive him "underground"?

I said that I do not condone it, or think that it is a useful strategy. I will leave the outrage to you.

So, to clarify, you don't condone it, but you also, refuse to condemn it, and you will parrot the bullshit excuses and rationalizations that the lefty fascist thugs use to justify and rationalize their violence and oppression.

The problem here is your unsophisticated, ridged, concreate, all or nothing thought process that does not allow you to deal with nuances. Let me try this analogy-on the outside possibility that you can understand analogies: I am against the death penalty, but I am not about to organize a protest on behalf of someone about to be executed who is clearly guilty of a heinous crime.

The problem is that an increasingly large and powerful segment of our population believes in using violence and any power or control they have, to "silence" their political opposition.

YOu claim to not support them, but you parrot the bullshit lies they use to justify their violence and abuse of power.

That you would rather focus on me, is you deflecting, which is generally a form of defense. Of people you claim to not support.

THat, btw, is a fairly sophisticated and nuanced view of the situation. Which demolishes your latest justification for your actions.
Violence has always been inherent in Leftism.

THE CONTINUATION OF FAILED POLITICS BY OTHER MEANS: 2020: The Left Goes to War.

Antifa’s belligerence is happening during good times with the economy humming and with them having full control of the press and social media. They are going to absolutely freak out at the prospect of four more years of a president they’ve been assured for four years wouldn’t even finish his first term.​

Of course, the Democrats and the media will do all they can to foment riot — beginning the morning after the election. Expect talking heads and politicos to flood the airwaves 24/7 with a message to the world that refusing to seat Trump for a second term is not only bravery in motion, but democracy in action because it’s the “Will of the People.”​

They are delusional now — after losing they will be even more so.​

The past is prologue; they clearly believe that screaming loud enough and stamping their feet hard enough will give them the power to negate the election. They also believe they will accomplish this without any opposition. When it doesn’t happen as they envision, they will quickly transition from beating the weak to spilling blood.​

As Lazarus Long advised: Keep your powder dry — and keep lots of powder.

Tennessee lawmaker Kerry Roberts calls for removal of higher education | TribLIVE.com
NASHVILLE — A Republican Tennessee lawmaker says he supports getting rid of higher education because he argues it would cut off the “liberal breeding ground.”

They should remove it , this has been nothing but a Gov. scam from day one.

I think it's safe to assume he merely wants to end what passes for the education system as it is today and make it pertain to education for a change instead of the haven for failures, near do wells and deadbeats it has become.

Yep...working in a factory for some loser boss making $20 per hour is a great life.....riiiiight

Antifa’s belligerence is happening during good times with the economy humming and with them having full control of the press and social media. They are going to absolutely freak out at the prospect of four more years of a president they’ve been assured for four years wouldn’t even finish his first term.
He hasn't finished his first term, now has he ? It could be a very long year for him

Of course, the Democrats and the media will do all they can to foment riot — beginning the morning after the election. Expect talking heads and politicos to flood the airwaves 24/7 with a message to the world that refusing to seat Trump for a second term is not only bravery in motion, but democracy in action because it’s the “Will of the People.”
Paranoid much.? I believe that it is the Republicans that and especially Trump who has been guilty of delegitimizing our last president

The past is prologue; they clearly believe that screaming loud enough and stamping their feet hard enough will give them the power to negate the election. They also believe they will accomplish this without any opposition. When it doesn’t happen as they envision, they will quickly transition from beating the weak to spilling blood.
There won't be any need to negate the election. We are going to negate him before that.

look at the dumb liberal fanatics that the left winger schools are producing

AntifaTeargasedknutts.gif

Gish Gallop

YOur inability to refute anything I said, is noted. All my points stand, and you lose.

Gish Gallop

YOur inability to refute anything I said, is noted. All my points stand, and you lose.

It is still Gish Gallop

Gish Gallop

It is still Gish Gallop

Gish Gallop

Dead Right!

Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis.

Gish Gallop

It is still Gish Gallop

That is like the third time you posted that same Gish Gallop. You're really stuck in the mud it seems

Gish Gallop

It is still Gish Gallop

That is like the third time you posted that same Gish Gallop. You're really stuck in the mud it seems

All my points were addressing what you said, and none of them are flawed.

That is pretty much the exact opposite of what you describe as Gish Gallop.

You are just stonewalling, because you have been caught.

Gish Gallop

Dead Right!

Your link is to an opinion piece, not actual hard news.

Gish Gallop

Dead Right!

We see them in public, using brownshirt tactics to violently suppress the political speech of their political enemies.

That makes them the moral equivalent of neo-nazis.

Gish Gallop

Dead Right!

We see them in public, using brownshirt tactics to violently suppress the political speech of their political enemies.

That makes them the moral equivalent of neo-nazis.
Last weekend in Berkeley, Calif., a group of neo-communist antifa thugs attacked peaceful protesters at a “No to Marxism in America” rally, wielding sticks and pepper spray, and beating people with homemade shields that read (I kid you not) “No Hate.”

One peaceful protester “was attacked by five black-clad antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself.” Members of the Berkeley College Republicans were then stalked by antifa goons who followed them to a gas station and demanded they “get the [expletive] out” of their car, warning, “We are real hungry for supremacists and there is more of us.”

Gish Gallop

It is still Gish Gallop

I know you’re real exited about finding it on google, but just repeating that over and over is not a valid refutation of anything.

Forum List

Back