GOP Fail 2012

Remember what? King Obama and his merry band of nitwit libruls who haven't passed a budget in over 3 years, waiting until the last minute to try and shove wealth redistribution down Lady Liberty's throat?

Remember what? King Obama and his merry band of nitwit libruls who haven't passed a budget in over 3 years, waiting until the last minute to try and shove wealth redistribution down Lady Liberty's throat?

The rich have enjoyed a large increase in income redistribution from the rest of the US citizens.

The rich have enjoyed a large increase in income redistribution from the rest of the US citizens.

Thanks George Bush!

By the way, not that I disagree with the OP... but what specific GOP fail are we talking about as there's so many of them I can't keep track.

Why are liberals soooo worried and concerned about another person's money?? Why is it anyone's business what someone makes, does with their own money? Since when did personal income become the property of the Government?

Why are liberals soooo worried and concerned about another person's money?? Why is it anyone's business what someone makes, does with their own money? Since when did personal income become the property of the Government?

Well since they robbed it from us and they destroyed the majority of the class we're in, you'd think we'd be a little interested.

Didn't you lose a bet?

Didn't you lose a bet?

Don't you worry that your perpetual LIE of this same PROPAGANDA smear is making you look like a complete nutcase? Everyone knows the bet was for a 30 days signature.. I kept that signature on my profile from Nov 11th- Dec 12th.. but you know that already.. You're the type of person who loves to impugn people's character for kicks.. even when you know it's all a LIE. I'm done with this.. You're on ignore.

Well since they robbed it from us and they destroyed the majority of the class we're in, you'd think we'd be a little interested.

Who robbed you and how? Who destroyed "the class" you're in and how?

Through tax redistribution and brilliant trickle down economics, American wealth has been funneled to the top of the societal pyramid with the thought that it would filter down into the middle and lower classes. Only problem is, that never happened as the majority of the wealth stayed on the top. Also thanks to that cocksucker George Bush and his putting two pointless wars on the American credit card as well as all his failed economic policies and the outright robbery of our wealth by the banking, speculative and wall street class our currency has lost 35% of it's value since 2000 which has destroyed middle class financial independence and small business in this country.

I know you're not going to be smart enough to understand these things but there's the answer.

Through tax redistribution and brilliant trickle down economics, American wealth has been funneled to the top of the societal pyramid with the thought that it would filter down into the middle and lower classes. Only problem is, that never happened as the majority of the wealth stayed on the top. Also thanks to that cocksucker George Bush and his putting two pointless wars on the American credit card as well as all his failed economic policies and the outright robbery of our wealth by the banking, speculative and wall street class our currency has lost 35% of it's value since 2000 which has destroyed middle class financial independence and small business in this country.

I know you're not going to be smart enough to understand these things but there's the answer.

I'm no fan of George Bush.. I know he royally screwed us.. but he wasn't alone in that arena.. so were the Barney Franks and Chris Dodds. If you're upset over the cost of Booosh's wars, then Barack Obama's wars should piss you off as well. The Federal Reserve, an UNCONSTITUTIONAL body which sets monetary policy has helped to sink the dollar. You can't print fiat like wildfire, getting it circulating in to a sunken economy and not expect some backlash like recessionary inflation and then deflation.. devaluation of the dollar.. You want to make everything about party politics and it's simply not true. There's enough blame to go around..

Don't insult me again. I haven't done that to you.

Forum List

Back