Not a great year for Republicans

They started out the year with high expectations
Repeal Obamacare
Defeat Obama
Take over the Senate
Save the Bush Tax cuts
Block gay marriage

Looks like they failed at them all

The rich have enjoyed a large increase in income redistribution from the rest of the US citizens.
Why are liberals soooo worried and concerned about another person's money?? Why is it anyone's business what someone makes, does with their own money? Since when did personal income become the property of the Government?

Well since they robbed it from us and they destroyed the majority of the class we're in, you'd think we'd be a little interested.

It was robbed from you???? You earned that money???? How did you do that on welfare?

Who robbed you and how? Who destroyed "the class" you're in and how?

Through tax redistribution and brilliant trickle down economics, American wealth has been funneled to the top of the societal pyramid with the thought that it would filter down into the middle and lower classes. Only problem is, that never happened as the majority of the wealth stayed on the top. Also thanks to that cocksucker George Bush and his putting two pointless wars on the American credit card as well as all his failed economic policies and the outright robbery of our wealth by the banking, speculative and wall street class our currency has lost 35% of it's value since 2000 which has destroyed middle class financial independence and small business in this country.

I know you're not going to be smart enough to understand these things but there's the answer.

I'm no fan of George Bush.. I know he royally screwed us.. but he wasn't alone in that arena.. so were the Barney Franks and Chris Dodds. If you're upset over the cost of Booosh's wars, then Barack Obama's wars should piss you off as well. The Federal Reserve, an UNCONSTITUTIONAL body which sets monetary policy has helped to sink the dollar. You can't print fiat like wildfire, getting it circulating in to a sunken economy and not expect some backlash like recessionary inflation and then deflation.. devaluation of the dollar.. You want to make everything about party politics and it's simply not true. There's enough blame to go around..

Don't insult me again. I haven't done that to you.

Fair enough, I apologize for insulting you. You have a reputation on this board and after dealing with brain dead people like Sniperfire, bigrebnc1775, Stephanie, Willowtree, etc I just automatically go on the attack because I know most of the conservative hacks on this site cannot process critical thinking. But you're right, I started off hostile with you without provocation.

I don't want to make everything about party politics. I think Obama is a weak limp wristed do-gooder who needs to grow a pair and get shit done. However, it was the initial deficit created by the Republicans that sunk the value of the dollar and destroyed the economy. And Obama has pulled (I don't remember the exact number) several thousands of our service men out of Afghanistan and we're out of there by 2014 which will significantly give our country a boost. Meanwhile the Republicans drag their feet on virtually every issue and their Presidential choice for the last election would've taken us right back into the Bush dark ages. About the Federal Reserve, I honestly don't have enough information about that to make an intelligent comment on it.

Last edited:
Why are liberals soooo worried and concerned about another person's money?? Why is it anyone's business what someone makes, does with their own money? Since when did personal income become the property of the Government?

Well since they robbed it from us and they destroyed the majority of the class we're in, you'd think we'd be a little interested.

It was robbed from you???? You earned that money???? How did you do that on welfare?

You're really bad at trolling people.

Explain what you mean by 'they robbed it from us', and be prepared for an analysis of how government has become EXPLOSIVELY redistributive back to the working and lower classes.

That, or punt, admit defeat, or log off.

LOL

Through tax redistribution and brilliant trickle down economics, American wealth has been funneled to the top of the societal pyramid with the thought that it would filter down into the middle and lower classes. Only problem is, that never happened as the majority of the wealth stayed on the top. Also thanks to that cocksucker George Bush and his putting two pointless wars on the American credit card as well as all his failed economic policies and the outright robbery of our wealth by the banking, speculative and wall street class our currency has lost 35% of it's value since 2000 which has destroyed middle class financial independence and small business in this country.

I know you're not going to be smart enough to understand these things but there's the answer.

I'm no fan of George Bush.. I know he royally screwed us.. but he wasn't alone in that arena.. so were the Barney Franks and Chris Dodds. If you're upset over the cost of Booosh's wars, then Barack Obama's wars should piss you off as well. The Federal Reserve, an UNCONSTITUTIONAL body which sets monetary policy has helped to sink the dollar. You can't print fiat like wildfire, getting it circulating in to a sunken economy and not expect some backlash like recessionary inflation and then deflation.. devaluation of the dollar.. You want to make everything about party politics and it's simply not true. There's enough blame to go around..

Don't insult me again. I haven't done that to you.

Fair enough, I apologize for insulting you. You have a reputation on this board and after dealing with brain dead people like Sniperfire, bigrebnc1775, Stephanie, Willowtree, etc I just automatically go on the attack because I know most of the conservative hacks on this site cannot process critical thinking. But you're right, I started off hostile with you without provocation.

I don't want to make everything about party politics. I think Obama is a weak limp wristed do-gooder who needs to grow a pair and get shit done. However, it was the initial deficit created by the Republicans that sunk the value of the dollar and destroyed the economy. And Obama has pulled (I don't remember the exact number) several thousands of our service men out of Afghanistan and we're out of there by 2014 which will significantly give our country a boost. Meanwhile the Republicans drag their feet on virtually every issue and their Presidential choice for the last election would've taken us right back into the Bush dark ages. About the Federal Reserve, I honestly don't have enough information about that to make an intelligent comment on it.

Thank you.. that's really sweet of you. I appreciate it. I know I earned a rep for saying and spewing hate.. I took two months off of this forum and regrouped. I'm nothing like that in person and so I dont want to be anything like that here. I wish I could go back and change it but I can't. I can only move forward.

Barack Obama CAMPAIGNED on getting our troops out, period. It's 4.5 years later and the dead have piled up under his watch as well as lost treasury. He just got us involved in Africa a few days ago. I don't trust him or any politician to end these needless wars. I'm not a war hawk. I don't think this policy of policing the entire world is sane. I blame both Bush and Obama when it comes to the war. The republicans have a bunch of lame limp wristed long timers who have sat in office getting rich. Their mission is to obstruct. Not all of them.. and on the other side of the aisle is a party who hasn't passed a budget which is constitutionally required, in over 3 years. A President who needs to LEAD, come to the bargaining table. I'm hoping he's getting a taste of what that's like with these fiscal debt talks.. We'll see. I don't hold out hope for ANY of them. I would love to abolish the entire group of them and start fresh with every day Americans, not rich well connected sleazy politicians. We're depending on the very jerks who got us in to this mess, to get us out of it??! Doesn't that sound completely irrational?

Explain what you mean by 'they robbed it from us', and be prepared for an analysis of how government has become EXPLOSIVELY redistributive back to the working and lower classes.

LOL

...Apparently you approach forums like you approach your life views in that you are way behind. Scroll up sweetheart.

LOL

...Apparently you approach forums like you approach your life views in that you are way behind. Scroll up sweetheart.

LOL

Just. Too.... Easy.........

IMG_4953Punt.jpg

LOL

LOL

...:confused: Okay, I'm just going to stop responding to you as this is like talking to a lunatic that's in a shouting match with a wall.

LOL

...:confused: Okay, I'm just going to stop responding to you as this is like talking to a lunatic that's in a shouting match with a wall.

You don't want to talk about how our government at all levels has become wildly redistributive to the middle and underclasses who greatly underpay for the service rendered to them?

Or does that just ruin your Lefty meme?

Those are fair questions, ballslick. Take your best shot.

The rich have enjoyed a large increase in income redistribution from the rest of the US citizens.

Someone's "robbed" money from you, BB? Why exactly? Because they built a business and you didn't? Does that somehow make it right for you to steal something that you haven't earned?

It's an interesting concept...

Totally goes against everything that made this country what it was in the first place...and will destroy the US if it continues...but hey, as long as you've got "yours"...right?

Who robbed you and how? Who destroyed "the class" you're in and how?

Ah yes..."trickle down economics"! The progressive's bogey man. Only one problem, BB...trickle down economics only exists in the confused minds of liberals. You see anyone who's actually done business in the Real World knows that profits trickle UP...not down. When I start a business the first thing I have to do is hire workers to make a product or perform a service and those folks get paid up front...LONG before I see a profit as an owner.

You want to know why the wealth is "staying at the top"? Because progressives like you have demonized the making of "profits" to the point where it's considered a crime against the country...a wrong that has to be righted by having the government step in and seize those nasty profits so they be given back to the "deserving". So what happens when you take away the incentive to make profits in business ventures? It's quite simple really...the wealthy don't invest in job creating ventures...they put their wealth into tax shelters. And what happens to those folks that WOULD have gotten hired to make a product or perform a service? They go on unemployment and burn up their life's savings...turning them from Middle Class to lower class sooner than you can say "income redistribution"!

Oh look the fascists are already trying to blame their fail on the GOP.... If a budget was so important to them then why hasn't the democrats made one in over four years?

Forum List

Back