'GOP' Doll With Marsha Blackburn Sign Found Hanging From Tree in Tennessee

Lynching was the preferred intimidation tactic by Democrats when they lynched black people during reconstruction. Looks like they're returning to their roots.
And how about that sign under Blackburn's name..."stop the hate". Nice touch of irony there.

If you don't want to click the OP's link:

a5bef623-983c-496a-b7bb-7cf899242946-large16x9_politicaldummy.JPG

Lynching was the preferred intimidation tactic by Democrats when they lynched black people during reconstruction. Looks like they're returning to their roots.
And how about that sign under Blackburn's name..."stop the hate". Nice touch of irony there.
I keep saying that their dearth of introspection and self-awareness is astonishing, and continue to be astonished.

If you don't want to click the OP's link:

a5bef623-983c-496a-b7bb-7cf899242946-large16x9_politicaldummy.JPG
Exactly what the KKK did to black Republicans after Lincoln freed them from slavery. That's how you leftists deal with anybody who you deem a threat to your agenda...VIOLENCE.
Nah this is a one off. The states of the former confederacy are now dominated by republicans that celebrate the confederacy, its flags, and its statues as part of a heritage that they are proud of. The KKK endorsed Donald Trump for the Presidency. I will agree that should it come to it, violence may be the only solution to your movement, as has been the case many times in history.

Nah this is a one off. The states of the former confederacy are now dominated by republicans that celebrate the confederacy, its flags, and its statues as part of a heritage that they are proud of. The KKK endorsed Donald Trump for the Presidency. I will agree that should it come to it, violence may be the only solution to your movement, as has been the case many times in history.
And the people being clobbered on their heads with a bicycle lock by a psycho college professor is a just one-off.
And the pantifa riots in Berkeley are just a one-off.
And the congressional baseball practice shooting was just a one-off.
And Rand Paul being brutally attacked by a leftist lunatic is just a one-off.
And the republican candidates in Minnesota being assaulted is just a one-off.
And pantifa attacking a 70-year old man in Portland is just a one-off.
And politicians being harassed in restaurants is just a one-off.
And a republican candidate in California being attacked with a switchblade is just a one-off.
And a leftist kook ramming his truck into a Fox affiliate in Dallas is just a one-off.
And GOP offices across the nation being vandalized is just a one-off.
And........

And the people being clobbered on their heads with a bicycle lock by a psycho college professor is a just one-off.
And the pantifa riots in Berkeley are just a one-off.
And the congressional baseball practice shooting was just a one-off.
And Rand Paul being brutally attacked by a leftist lunatic is just a one-off.
And the republican candidates in Minnesota being assaulted is just a one-off.
And pantifa attacking a 70-year old man in Portland is just a one-off.
And politicians being harassed in restaurants is just a one-off.
And a republican candidate in California being attacked with a switchblade is just a one-off.
And a leftist kook ramming his truck into a Fox affiliate in Dallas is just a one-off.
And GOP offices across the nation being vandalized is just a one-off.
And........
Most of those are one-offs, yes. Most are also amusing :thup:

Hanging the dummy from a tree is certainly a one-off. And there was no violence involved in that one so who knows what set off your tantrum in the first place.
I'm not having a tantrum and you are in denial.

Your political ideology is, at it's core, one of brute force and violence...You're exposing yourselves for the knuckle dragging goons that you are at heart.

Your political ideology is, at it's core, one of brute force and violence...
Lol, says the guy who'll spend his entire life voting for America to spend more on brute force and violence around the world and to expand the state's ability to kill and incarcerate citizens without reprisal

I’m sure most of the obama effigies were typical dem-created hoaxes.

All of these things are suspect. Could have been smart-assed righties too? But in general all bad events are at least 9-1 leftist, commeee, muslim, black or mexican IMVHO of course.

It looks goofie, with a dunce cap and a play on the Brady Bunch “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha”... it doesn’t look like an effigy being hung so much as a bizarre political stunt. And why is it’s hand pointing up?

I am not sure this is the one to be attempting to make a “are leftists hypocrites” point on. It is just bizarre.

Forum List

Back