CIA secretly intercepted congressional communications about whistle blowers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CIA secretly intercepted Congressional communications about whistleblowers | Sharyl Attkisson
  • CIA intercepted Congressional emails about whistleblowers in 2014
  • The Inspector General expressed concern about “potential compromise to whistleblower confidentiality” and “chilling effect”
Newly-declassified documents show the CIA intercepted sensitive Congressional communications about intelligence community whistleblowers.

Oh the mental illness group still in love with their Anti American prick will dream up every bs lies they can think of in order to protect their daddy whose their hero. I mean he never lied nor cheated the population ...lol

from your article: this is what the IG actually said:

“Most of these emails concerned pending and developing whistleblower complaints,” McCullough states in his letters to lead Democrats and Republicans on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees at the time: Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-California) and Saxby Chambliss (R-Georgia); and Representatives Michael Rogers (R-Michigan) and Dutch Ruppersberger (D-Maryland). McCullough adds that the type of monitoring that occurred was “lawful and justified for [counterintelligence] purposes” but

“I am not confident that Congressional staff fully understood that their whistleblower-related communications with my Executive Director of whistleblowing might be reviewed as a result of routine [CIA counterintelligence] monitoring.”–Intelligence Community Inspector General 2014

Get out of the Congressional office with all that spy gear and tradecraft. You are public servants. It's called contempt of Congress.

Yeah, right. I'm going to go to work somewhere and bug my boss's office because I'm afraid my underlings might be ratting me out. What a bunch of corporate-fascist middle-management delusion!

This is what you get when the party of the big lies of genocide Jackson convinces idiots and lunatics that they are not the original fascists.

CIA and FBI are the democrat Party's Waffen SS. Still not any repercussions. Let's see after the midterms

This is what you get when the party of the big lies of genocide Jackson convinces idiots and lunatics that they are not the original fascists.

They're attorneys. They are constantly bragging about the "hard-won rights" of LGBT, women, minorities, coloreds, Jews, blacks, Hispanics, etc., etc. They worked so hard for us, we owe them a lot of money. If it were so easy, anybody could do it.

CIA and FBI are the democrat Party's Waffen SS. Still not any repercussions. Let's see after the midterms

Social Security. Secret Service. The First Lady is always a socialite, and we're not allowed to possess firearms because it's deemed to be a threat to the President or the Vice President, First Family, blah blah blah ever since JFK had his sister Rosemary lobotomized. Yes we have quite a Schutz Staffel going on in the U.S.

• Banned

The dumbasses forget all about these lies and how the Obama feeds them his bs , just like these losers feed their sheep the bs and the idiots believe it over and over.

upload_2018-11-3_10-32-13.png

Forum List

Back