Peaceful law abiding Black Woman shoots criminal White Man breaking into her house.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Yes, you read that right. In the middle class, at least it looks Middle Class, neighborhood Ashley Jones a mother of three, was awaken by a pounding on her door. She got her gun, and went to the front door where an unknown White Man and a woman were trying to gain entry. Ashley shouted that she had a gun, and would shoot if he entered her home. She told them to go away. Then she called police.

This vicious and obviously hardened criminal finally kicked the door down, and as the door swung open, Ms. Jones shot the intruder with the handgun. Showing the inherent cowardice of the White Race, the assailant ran off with a non life threatening injury to his shoulder. This mother of three stood her ground and says she would have killed the man if he would have kept coming. I absolutely encourage her to do so if anything like this happens in the future, God forbid.

Deputies charge man who was shot when reportedly trying to kick in Upstate mom's front door

You’ll see the video report at this link. South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader: ‘I would’ve killed him if I had to’

Now, why did I write it this way? Why did I focus on the race of the folks involved? Well that is what the Racists do while swearing they aren’t racist, just realists, or whatever the masked phrase is this week. I figured I could tell the story about a good guy, or girl, with a gun while also twisting the knife in the Racist twits that perpetually scream this sort of thing.

Yes, you read that right. In the middle class, at least it looks Middle Class, neighborhood Ashley Jones a mother of three, was awaken by a pounding on her door. She got her gun, and went to the front door where an unknown White Man and a woman were trying to gain entry. Ashley shouted that she had a gun, and would shoot if he entered her home. She told them to go away. Then she called police.

This vicious and obviously hardened criminal finally kicked the door down, and as the door swung open, Ms. Jones shot the intruder with the handgun. Showing the inherent cowardice of the White Race, the assailant ran off with a non life threatening injury to his shoulder. This mother of three stood her ground and says she would have killed the man if he would have kept coming. I absolutely encourage her to do so if anything like this happens in the future, God forbid.

Deputies charge man who was shot when reportedly trying to kick in Upstate mom's front door

You’ll see the video report at this link. South Carolina mother-of-3 shoots home invader: ‘I would’ve killed him if I had to’

Now, why did I write it this way? Why did I focus on the race of the folks involved? Well that is what the Racists do while swearing they aren’t racist, just realists, or whatever the masked phrase is this week. I figured I could tell the story about a good guy, or girl, with a gun while also twisting the knife in the Racist twits that perpetually scream this sort of thing.

You are an answer in search of a question. you are right....race is irrelevant here. A woman using her second amendment right repelled an invader who IMO should have been killed not just shot. But that is for another post.

Calling one white and the other black is what children do....breaking into a house that he probably cased ahead of time and assuming that he could over power the woman inside makes him a coward...like the thousands of black guys who have done it before him.....but it's not his skin color that makes him a coward anymore than your skin color can save you from being a retard.

In any event Good for her and Hallelujah for the second amendment!

Now you will notice that there will not be five thousand angry white people marching in the streets, smashing shoe store windows and stealing sneakers because of it I trust eh? I mean if you're going to notice stuff....this might be one you would like to make a comment on....

JO

You are an answer in search of a question. you are right....race is irrelevant here. A woman using her second amendment right repelled an invader who IMO should have been killed not just shot. But that is for another post.

Calling one white and the other black is what children do....breaking into a house that he probably cased ahead of time and assuming that he could over power the woman inside makes him a coward...like the thousands of black guys who have done it before him.....but it's not his skin color that makes him a coward anymore than your skin color can save you from being a retard.

Now you will notice that there will not be five thousand angry white people marching in the streets and stealing sneakers because of it I trust eh?

JO
1.jpg

Now you will notice that there will not be five thousand angry white people marching in the streets, smashing shoe store windows and stealing sneakers because of it I trust eh? I mean if you're going to notice stuff....this might be one you would like to make a comment on....

JO

Thank you for proving my point. Appreciated.

Now you will notice that there will not be five thousand angry white people marching in the streets and stealing sneakers because of it I trust eh?

JO
1.jpg

Nice Stock Photo.....

JO

Thank you for proving my point. Appreciated.

All I proved is that you are retard looking for trouble where there isn't any.....so you are quite welcome. And I say once again she should have plugged him right between the eyes...you don't give that kind of scum a chance to come back at you.

JO

Man bites dog.

JO
1.jpg

Nice Stock Photo.....
I agree that she should have killed him.

Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.

Police in Texas investigating alleged sexual abuse of dog, video posted to Snapchat

Ms Jones should receive a medal. I am so glad I taught my girls how to shoot a handgun.
Yet you vote for the very people who want to have your weapons taken away and allow perverted Trannies into girls bathrooms. Talk about someone who is totally insane and self promoting violence to your loved ones.

lu4c0221edited_1_l-tfb.jpg

Ms Jones should receive a medal. I am so glad I taught my girls how to shoot a handgun.
Yet you vote for the very people who want to have your weapons taken away and allow perverted Trannies into girls bathrooms. Talk about someone who is totally insane and self promoting violence to your loved ones.

lu4c0221edited_1_l-tfb.jpg
No one I voted for wants to take my weapons away. Only latent homosexuals like you are afraid of trannies.

Man bites dog.
White man rapes dog.
Police in Texas investigating alleged sexual abuse of dog, video posted to Snapchat
Ugly black woman? That's disgusting!

Forum List

Back