GOP Debate Thread

Romney calls for not favoring one type of energy over another through specific government policies. Then he calls for opening up oil and natural gas.

Romney calls for not favoring one type of energy over another through specific government policies. Then he calls for opening up oil and natural gas.

Yeah. You see, when you favor having all energy sectors growing, you promote all energy sectors. Not just everything but oil and natural gas.

Invoking American exceptionalism to justify gutting the courts! Newt showin' his neo-con colors. Heil newt!!

He's a historian, dammit!

Gingrich claimed that Jefferson abolished 18 of 35 judges (judgeships, presumably) and that no one in power criticized him. If both those things are true it is the most surprising thing I've heard this year.

If by nailing you mean admitting that he taking them while voting against them, yes, yes he did.

Exactly!

Ron Paul tries to have it both ways.

AND RON PAUL WOULD NOT SIGN THE NO EARMARK PLEDGE. And guess who wanted millions in earmarks, recently? Ron Paul!
How the hell else is he supposed to get the money expropriated from his taxpayers back to his taxpayers?

C'mon....Tell us.

BY FIGHTING TO CUT TAXES!

NOT by earmarks that come back for sweetheart deals and bridges to nowhere (yes I know that was in Alaska)

The only way Ron Paul can do that is with earmarks???????

Don't hand me that! I LIVE in the state that has every building you can see (downtown) named after some politician who's good at earmarks.

It DOESN'T help the state's economy. If it did Obama's stimulus would have worked.

SO DON'T HAND ME THIS CRAP. DON'T GIVE ME THIS DOUBLE TALK.

If one government fund is bad for the economy (stimulus) then another one is TOO (earmarks) IT'S STILL SPENDING THAT SINKING THIS COUNTRY UNDER DEBT!

It's Grade A homogonized bullshit, that Ron Paul is doing that for ANY OTHER REASON THAN the reason any other politician does it: VOTES!

If Ron Paul believes what he believes HE WOULD WALK THE WALK not just talk the talk.

He doesn't and he never has.

Gingrich claimed that Jefferson abolished 18 of 35 judges (judgeships, presumably) and that no one in power criticized him. If both those things are true it is the most surprising thing I've heard this year.

He did. and since the Democrats and not the Federalists were in power it's quite possibly true.

Wow, look at the moderators go after Gingrich! I think he's doing great. And Romney won't cooperate! Bachman just backed up Gingrich.

The courts are not the final arbiter of law. Wow.... these nutjobs are going off the rails.

And Ron Paul is radical???

Exactly!

Ron Paul tries to have it both ways.

AND RON PAUL WOULD NOT SIGN THE NO EARMARK PLEDGE. And guess who wanted millions in earmarks, recently? Ron Paul!
How the hell else is he supposed to get the money expropriated from his taxpayers back to his taxpayers?

C'mon....Tell us.

BY FIGHTING TO CUT TAXES!

NOT by earmarks that come back for sweetheart deals and bridges to nowhere (yes I know that was in Alaska)

The only way Ron Paul can do that is with earmarks???????

Don't hand me that! I LIVE in the state that has every building you can see (downtown) named after some politician who's good at earmarks.

It DOESN'T help the state's economy. If it did Obama's stimulus would have worked.

SO DON'T HAND ME THIS CRAP. DON'T GIVE ME THIS DOUBLE TALK.

If one government fund is bad for the economy (stimulus) then another one is TOO (earmarks) IT'S STILL SPENDING THAT SINKING THIS COUNTRY UNDER DEBT!

It's Grade A homogonized bullshit, that Ron Paul is doing that for ANY OTHER REASON THAN the reason any other politician does it: VOTES!

If Ron Paul believes what he believes HE WOULD WALK THE WALK not just talk the talk.

He doesn't and he never has.
Things like fuel taxes to pay for roads and bridges are what they are...Those are taxes you really can't get rid of as they pay for legitimate functions of lawful gubmint.

The game is what it is and he has to get the money his constituents pay in somehow....How do you propose he goes about that?

Forum List

Back