GOP Debate Thread

Gingrich you are so full of it.

You kissed up to Hillary and Pelosi and any Democrat you thought would make you a Washington Insider.

Oh you mean like the Liberal Mainstream Media which do nothing but deliver the talking points of the DNC?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you, a deflection machine? Please.....just ignore me. You waste my time.

I think I see the deflection when you attacked personally when you knew you couldn't refute.

As for ignoring you. Poor baby! You're in the thread, Your commenting. So am I. You say something STUIPID, I'm going to reply.

Don't like it, leave. If you dont' leave, then man up and stop being a crybaby!

You seem to want some attention. I might oblige sometime.

Bachmann said something that is true: not everything that meets the common definition of "lobbying" requires registering as a federal lobbyist.

She also said something that seems to have no basis in reality, that Politifact backed up a statement of hers from the last debate about Gingrich and Freddie Mac. I can't find any such statement.

Gingrich should ignore Bachmann.

He can't help it.

Notice how he talked around and defacto admitted she was right.

He moved from "I didn't do it" to "I only took money for things I already believed in"

Bachmann won the exchange.

speaker.jpg

Ron paul is full of it!

He puts earmarks in bills he KNOWS will pass without his vote and then votes no.

He tries to have it both ways.

Forum List

Back