How trump is making the GOP the Party of Putin

We now have repub MAGA Senators praising Putin and saying he is at the top of his game. One day we hear repubs showering Putin with adoration and the next day we hear others crying that "the sky is falling" because Putin is preparing to send a satellite killer into space. Someone needs to revise the MAGA script on Putin. All the while, trump is not even trying to hide his love and admiration for the man. What a sick party the GOP has become.
And yet it is Putin who said he would rather have Biden as president.

Poootin will put his troll armies together to re-elect trump. He knows that NATOs days are numbered if trump is in office. I expect many of the pro-poootin posters on here are paid by the Kremlin.

To think, a former president invited pootin to invade an ally. Up is down and down is up. The MAGA world has last it's mind.
You are a brainwashed cuck.

Poootin will put his troll armies together to re-elect trump. He knows that NATOs days are numbered if trump is in office. I expect many of the pro-poootin posters on here are paid by the Kremlin.

To think, a former president invited pootin to invade an ally. Up is down and down is up. The MAGA world has last it's mind.

The current president actually gave Putin the approval.

Regardless of all the circus clown games being played the United States is in no position to remain the world’s police force and source of endless financial support in funding Necon and Dimbo compassionate progressive nonsense. The UN was established too avert the current events unfolding in Ukraine and accomplished absolutely nothing. The world continues to look toward the United States at the expense of American tax payers when our own borders remain unsecured. Talk about shit show!

Freakin' wimp. NO mention of Putin.

What a disgrace.

trump is not going to criticize his meal ticket. He still has some hot top secrets to sell him.

That wasn't Putin and I saw no snuggling. I don't think you read the whole article that you posted because I don't see their conclusions as snuggling.
I read this: (basically Obama offering Putin a blow-job)
"Maybe now we understand what President Obama meant when he told Russian President Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after his election. Maybe that flexibility was to deny lethal aid to the Ukraine, allowing Russia to march right in and kill Ukrainians."

trump will NEVER criticize Poootin.

Trump rails again NATO members for not paying their agreed upon fair share. Then he tells Putin he's very handsome. Trump tells a NATO nation he's not gonna defend them if they don't pay their agreed upon NATO dues. Then Trump tells Putin he smells good.

You fu(ks just don't get this.

Forum List

Back