GOP Debate Thread

I'll be here. Agree on tough! I'm still backing Newt, but it's going to be hard when all are against him and he plans on staying positive. We can't agree with everything about every candidate.

Last edited:
What! NINE O'CLOCK EST? Have these hicks not gotten the memo about how we people in the East get to have everything start on our clock? Who the fuck do they think they are?

I'll be here. Agree on tough! I'm still backing Newt, but it's going to be hard when all are against him and he plans on staying positive. We can't agree with everything about every candidate.

I would rather see them defend accusations, but it seems the soft public, wants Pablum PC. I am looking for GRIT! Newt will "try" to keep his cool and he is my fave, in spite of his imperfections, but I'll bet Mitt takes the Gold in IA. Or Paul.....:badgrin:

From 9-11 EST. FOX NEWS....Fair and Balanced. Looking forward to these commentators questions.

I would rather see them defend accusations, but it seems the soft public, wants Pablum PC. I am looking for GRIT! Newt will "try" to keep his cool and he is my fave, in spite of his imperfections, but I'll bet Mitt takes the Gold in IA. Or Paul.....:badgrin:

From 9-11 EST. FOX NEWS....Fair and Balanced. Looking forward to these commentators questions.

I'm wondering about Paul, too. Lot of media hype there.

That's a great description. They should use that as a slogan or something.

I'm in too. Gingrich's polls are a bit off, but probably not enough for him to need to go on the offensive. Still, both Romney and Paul seem willing to go after him, so I expect he'll be mixing it up in the end. Huntsman is back, after being excluded from the last full debate, so perhaps he'll try to work himself into the mix.

Last edited:
Fox has instant twitter feedback on whether candidates are dodging or answering the question. So far users seem to be completely ignoring whether the candidates have opened their mouths.

Gingrich: someone who campaigned with Reagan must be conservative.

Someone else (I hope): someone who campaigned with Pelosi must be liberal.

Forum List

Back