GOP congresswoman gets surprise on Facebook after asking constituents for Obamacare horror stories

Uh oh.....LMAO :ahole-1:

HealthCare.gov is the main website for consumers living in the 37 states that rely on the federal exchange. The website had been relatively glitch free this year, compared to Obamacare’s rollout last year, when the site was so plagued with problems that only six people were able to sign up for coverage on the first day. To date, the administration has spent a total $2.2 billion to build and repair the website.

Tech Issues Plague HealthCare.gov as Deadline Passes The Fiscal Times

The obama bots really jumped on that one.

While every state ha

I have never heard a single person personally say they had any benefit at all. Just today a man said that his wife had a stroke and the $6,500 deductible drained a huge chunk of his savings.

While not a horror story I certainly mixed it up yesterday at the doctor's office when I got my annual obamacare mandated end of life counseling.

You didn't get mandated annual obamacare end of life counseling. Why do you always lie about the silliest things?

I surely did. Your ignorance can be cured.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/us/politics/26death.html?_r=0

It's supposed to be voluntary. It's not. It's mandatory.

You didn't even read your own 5 year old link. You are either an idiot or you don't know how to read. Either way, you are a liar because there is nothing mandatory about it except that the doctor will be paid for his time if the patient chooses to do it.

You always have, just in the cruelest, dumbest, most deadly way possibel, forcing millions on to welfare to get Medicaid too, dingbat chump of the greedy idiot rich.
:blahblah: Loon
Stupid talking points and insults don't stand up to facts, dingbat hater dupe. lol

The site didn't work, nobody could sign up....prove me wrong, dingbat dupe. Before you try this is really common knowledge :biggrin:
...among brainwashed chumps lol. Despite BS propaganda, the stats of those who signed up online aren't lies. Get some more tin foil, conspiracy nut.

What were the "stats" the first day the site was open? AHAHAHAHA You can't win this, dingbat fool
The first day it was totally overwhemed by the number of people trying it. It was repaired because only 25% could get it done, still a lot of people. You swallow all the RW idiocy.

Ours has always been affordable, of course we work. I also don't relish the idea of paying for yours

Why wouldn't you want your tax dollars to go towards helping other people?

I don't support lazy people with no ambition

That's a lie. I know you support the repubs in the house. You can't get more lazy than that.

shhhhh ... SIL is following a Democrat on twitter ..

:lol:

I follow NO democrat, I'm a leader

you're a partisan HACK ... if you had a brain you'd stomp on it,

oh wait .............................................

Stupid talking points and insults don't stand up to facts, dingbat hater dupe. lol

The site didn't work, nobody could sign up....prove me wrong, dingbat dupe. Before you try this is really common knowledge :biggrin:
...among brainwashed chumps lol. Despite BS propaganda, the stats of those who signed up online aren't lies. Get some more tin foil, conspiracy nut.

What were the "stats" the first day the site was open? AHAHAHAHA You can't win this, dingbat fool
The first day it was totally overwhemed by the number of people trying it. It was repaired because only 25% could get it done, still a lot of people. You swallow all the RW idiocy.

LMAO You lost, stop being butt hurt, I posted my proof, you're all mouth. :)

That's a lie. I know you support the repubs in the house. You can't get more lazy than that.

you're a partisan HACK ... if you had a brain you'd stomp on it,

oh wait .............................................

WAAAAAHHHHHHH she proved it and now I'm butt hurt AHAHAHAHAHA

Ours has always been affordable, of course we work. I also don't relish the idea of paying for yours

If you're a leader, I'm Batman

LOL Sit down, Clown Car. I'm finished here after wiping the board with you and your little cronies. AHAHAHAHAHA Child's play at best.

I have never heard a single person personally say they had any benefit at all. Just today a man said that his wife had a stroke and the $6,500 deductible drained a huge chunk of his savings.

While not a horror story I certainly mixed it up yesterday at the doctor's office when I got my annual obamacare mandated end of life counseling.

You didn't get mandated annual obamacare end of life counseling. Why do you always lie about the silliest things?

I don't lie but you're welcome to prove I do, clown car

Those discussions with the Doctor are not mandatory. You lie.

Uh oh.....LMAO :ahole-1:

HealthCare.gov is the main website for consumers living in the 37 states that rely on the federal exchange. The website had been relatively glitch free this year, compared to Obamacare’s rollout last year, when the site was so plagued with problems that only six people were able to sign up for coverage on the first day. To date, the administration has spent a total $2.2 billion to build and repair the website.

Tech Issues Plague HealthCare.gov as Deadline Passes The Fiscal Times
So even that first day, saying "no one" signed up was a lie lol. Sorry it's the greatest social reform ever, and 25 million can afford health care they couldn't before, and prices are rising slower than ever in the last 50 years, total fool of greedy a-hole idiot billionaires and their bought off lying pundits. lol

It's amazing what entitlement whores will tell themselves to justify their parasite status.

LOL Sit down, Clown Car. I'm finished here after wiping the board with you and your little cronies. AHAHAHAHAHA Child's play at best.

Wiped the board? I'm not even sure you wiped you butt. I know you haven't wiped anything here.

Wiped the board? I'm not even sure you wiped you butt. I know you haven't wiped anything here.

Grow up clown car, as usual you've added nothing but nonsense, you're very close to getting ignored.

Grow up clown car, as usual you've added nothing but nonsense, you're very close to getting ignored.

Please don't throw me into the briar patch.

It's amazing what entitlement whores will tell themselves to justify their parasite status.
Some people can see past the end of their selfish, hateful noses, brainwashed functional moron. ACA is a great success, helping millions who couldn't get health insurance before, and saving the country huge amounts of money. Change the channel, hater dupe.

Some people can see past the end of their selfish, hateful noses, brainwashed functional moron. ACA is a great success, helping millions who couldn't get health insurance before, and saving the country huge amounts of money. Change the channel, hater dupe.

Oregon 305 206 587 for Zero Obamacare Enrollees - Katie Pavlich

You're dealing with a couple of dregs here, facts elude them and they are parroting the talking points

Forum List

Back